Hundreds Of Respected Scientists Sound The Alarm About Health Effects As 5G Networks Go Up Nationwid

5G MASS MURDER RELATED: >>>/related/12

Even though many in the scientific community are loudly warning about the potential health effects that 5G technology could have on the general population, Verizon and AT&T are starting to put up their 5G networks in major cities all across the nation. Today, the total number of cell phones exceeds the entire population of the world, and the big cell phone companies are making a crazy amount of money providing service to all of those phones.

President Trump claimed that 5G networks will be up to 100 times faster than the current 4G networks that we are using right now…

But in order to achieve such vastly 'superior' performance, 5G networks will use technology that is completely different from 4G networks.

5G waves are “ultra high frequency” and “ultra high intensity”, but they are also easily absorbed by objects such as buildings and trees. So although cell towers will be much, much smaller, but they will also have to be much, much closer together than before. According to CBS News, it is estimated that the big cell phone companies will be putting up at least 300,000 of these small towers, and it has been projected that it will cost hundreds of billions of dollars to fully set up the 5G network nationwide.

Needless to say, there is a tremendous amount of money at stake, and the big cell phone companies are trying very hard to assure everyone that 5G technology is completely safe.

Today, there is a growing body of scientific evidence that indicates that the electromagnetic radiation that we are constantly being bombarded with is not good for us. Hundreds of scientists that are engaged in research in this area have signed the “International EMF Scientist Appeal”, and this is how that document begins…

"We are scientists engaged in the study of biological and health effects of non-ionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF). Based upon peer-reviewed, published research, we have serious concerns regarding the ubiquitous and increasing exposure to EMF generated by electric and wireless devices. These include–but are not limited to–radiofrequency radiation (RFR) emitting devices, such as cellular and cordless phones and their base stations, Wi-Fi, broadcast antennas, smart meters, and baby monitors as well as electric devices and infra-structures used in the delivery of electricity that generate extremely-low frequency electromagnetic field (ELF EMF)."

In the next paragraph, we are told that “cancer risk”, “genetic damages”, “functional changes of the reproductive system”, and “neurological disorders” are some of the health risks that have been discovered by the scientific research that has been conducted so far…

"Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life."

Because the 5G towers are going to be so powerful and so close together, it will essentially be like living in a closed radiation chamber 24 hours a day.

Over in Israel, one scientist has discovered that the surface of the human body actually draws in 5G radiation “like an antenna”…

What’s further disturbing about 5G radiation is how the human body responds to and processes it. Dr. Ben-Ishai from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem discovered as part of a recent investigation that human skin acts as a type of receptor for 5G radiation, drawing it in like an antenna.

“This kind of technology, which is in many of our homes, actually interacts with human skin and eyes,” writes Arjun Walia for Collective Evolution about the study.

A recent large study by the US National Toxicology Program (NTP) exposed large groups of lab rats and mice to RF energy over their entire bodies for about 9 hours a day, starting before birth and continuing for up to 2 years (which is the equivalent of about 70 years for humans, according to NTP scientists). The study found an increased risk of tumors called malignant schwannomas of the heart in male rats exposed to RF radiation, as well as possible increased risks of certain types of tumors in the brain and adrenal glands.

Will you be willing to risk your life in order to have better connections and faster speeds?

archive.fo/T9H0Z
endoftheamericandream.com/archives/5g-danger-hundreds-of-respected-scientists-sound-the-alarm-about-health-effects-as-5g-networks-go-up-nationwide

Attached: Hundreds Of Respected Scientists Sound The Alarm About Health Effects As 5G Networks Go Up Nationwide.jpg (728x892, 137.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_chemistry
organic-reaction.com/synthetic-protocols/microwave-synthesis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are so desperate to wipe this country out of existence!!!!

Despots won't care, just watch the communist Chinese megadeath their own population with 5G and the cocksuckers who want to keep up to their level of tyranny in the US follow their lead.

I’m very fascinated to read this study as rf communications is my professional field but without reading it I already see some issues.

Cancer and genetic damage are known to be caused by ionizing radiation which, while it is EM radiation; it’s not the same thing as what cell phones use. X-rays, cellular signals, the light from a candle, and the heat from a fireplace are all technically the same “type of radiation.”

I agree that we’ve spent too long wallowing in radio waves without paying attention to their health effects, but 5G is not much different from 4G when it comes to the physics of the process. There is and has been a significant risk to the workers who get within inches of the towers, but to the typical phone user it’s the same shit.

There is too much hysteria about WiFi-induced autism and brain tumors and bullshit like that. I fear this “scientific research” will turn out to be more of the same. But I am willing to give it a read.

true news

The internet was better when it required hard line connections. nd cellphones where bteer when they were audio and text only.

I still use a hard line connection, and I agree 100%. Internet should be wired and is faster that way. I have tried WiFi a couple times on a different laptop but it sucked ass because the signal was slow. On here, I can download files just fine.

The main reason I wish it were still hardwired only is so normalfags wouldn't use it. Because most people are still barely able to use computers. Even kids only learn enough for basic shit like word processing and checking social media. They know very little beyond that.

The world is falling back into feudalism and despotism.

It’s really dumb to put something on wireless when it doesn’t need to be. Things like light bulbs and thermostats and doorbells are already wired to power sources, and there’s no need to come up with elaborate and costly wireless security protocols to protect something when simply not putting it on the air for everyone to fuck with will achieve the same effect. Our airwaves are already hopelessly crowded, safety concerns aside.

Likewise for “the cloud.” Shit that doesn’t need to be networked at all doesn’t need to be on a global network. So what if your thermostat can get weekly software updates? How frequently does the concept of keeping your house the same temperature undergo a paradigm shift?

“Keep It Simple, Stupid” used to be a tenet of computer programming.

Oh also I think you underestimate the depth of games like Minecraft when it comes to what kids know about computers.

As a veteran of piracy with a track record of many decades I can safely vouch for the upcoming statement…"there's nothing worth downloading anymore".

EXACTLY. And it will be up to consumers to boycott all these inter-connected "smart" utilities / Internet-of-Shit. I refuse to buy this crap, no matter how hard they shill it. I have no need for it and do not want it. I would rather go buy something used at a thrift store or flea market, if need be. But I will not accept any of that "smart" spying bullshit into my home. Fuck Big Tech Govt Subsidized Spy Industry.

Congratulations, you have "won"

t. commie

I still pirate decent media like movies, music, older TV shows, SHTF/DIY guides, whatever I can find of value to me and others. p2p always kicked ass and will always be part of the REAL INTERNET as far as I'm concerned.

All those 'smart' apps? That is not the internet, thats a control grid for mindless consumers and zombies.

I don't think all commies are bad people, nor are all fascists after talking to some of them. Some are more like-minded than I ever imagined. However, this IS NOT a free market system anymore today. What we had 50 to 60 years ago was. Not at all today.

Today insolvent corrupt entities are bailed out by taxpayers, protected by a corrupted government. Today NEARLY ALL the major industries are heavily subsidized by the government. That includes Big Tech Spy Industry. Due to ever increasing regulations and governmental intervention in the market place, we cannot make mechanical cars anymore. Everything is FORCED digitized. Just like 5G will be FORCED against us - thats not a free market, thats not consumer choice, is it? Not at all. Its monopolized force by the government.

So don't blame the free market. The free market was killed, and now the government has its hands in everything and they heavily influence what will be propped up, and what will be suppressed. This is not capitalism anymore. Its a fucking mockery of it, a sinister joke.

Every "free market" in the end means consolidation of wealth and monopoly. Every. Time. And any bigger private wealth sooner or latee will corrupt their way into government takeover. And you end up with nothing.

Oligarchs cannot be allowed to exist. Wealth is either public or its slavery for masses. No, you wont be the slave owner.

PIEZOELECTRICITY CRYSTAL MAGIC

YOU ALL NEED LEYLINE DISCLOSURE ASK QtheNIGGER

The sole reason of government is to crackdown on corruption and monopoly. Perhaps bribery/lobbying of politicians / govt officials should be treated as treason, punished by public humiliation and execution for all parties involved? I'd be for that, honestly.

They have no reason to implement anything that would stop their greed for power, they wont shoot their own foot. Either total division of wealth and power between people so individuals cant do it at all, or bust.

Cancer and genetic damage are caused also by other "disturbers" of our complex biochemical machinery (such as free radical). And the microwaves are certainly capable of inducing chemical reactions:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_chemistry
organic-reaction.com/synthetic-protocols/microwave-synthesis/

Fascists are the only people trying to stop this. Fascists have been vandalizing 5G towers in Europe. Commies are all for it.

This kind of binary thinking disgusts me.

It is true that Ionizing radiation immediately fucks you to the cellular or even molecular level when sample is observed under a microscope after minutes of exposure but non-ionizing doesn't immediately do it but it STILL does it.
Long term exposure or huge amounts of dBm while on the "non-ionizing belt" can also still fuck you up so imagine running a DIY equipment that generates harmful radio beam with [email protected] can buttfuck you 6666watts and that's just about 33% of what your microwave is capable of.
Now imagine cell towers, seriously people should buy EMF meter and test it themselves. 40V/m is already considered harmful but most independent and official organizations consider lower than that to be harmful.

This. A regular commercial two way radio, used for security and trucking and stuff, will burn the fuck out of you if you get too close to the antenna. Radiation is radiation.

That's why the people have to shoot them when they become too corrupt.

Sounds like population control to me.

False, it's humans. Scientists are finally stepping up against 5g. You've probably not heard of that youtube disclosure of one scientist who talked about the harm around EMF and coincidentally she's probably the same poster back in earlier researchq threads and I'm pretty sure the presented slides on the video were almost a match as that anonymous post's content.

The common misconception people, glow shills, or NWO drones like to say is "you can only catch cancer through ionizing radiation[1]" (both ionizing radiation and cancer are a general subject therefore it's a fallacious reasoning) when in reality it's free radicals and it's just one of the specific causes which in turn cause damaged cells which anyone can get from other sources such as chemical exposure or even certain yeast infection.

Any amount of constant radiation bombardment is bad for health, even if you're out in the sun for 9 or 10 hours straight everyday its not good for you, regardless the Vitamin D you get from sunlight.

All you will have to live with skyrocketing cancer rates, but you laugh at people like me because you think we are kooks! You all are going to get some bad bad taste of Karma and I feel sorry for you! These death rays should be torn down when spotted in public!

bumping true news

update your textbooks, it is about frequency, the rhythm of signals is what causes a lot of these health effects.

I'm so fucking sick of "scientists" signing petitions like this, as if scientific inference is a democratic process.
If 5G is demonstrably cancerous or hazardous, then sue, take the issue to the courts, and prove it.
Anything else is pure political grandstanding that undercuts the essence of the scientific process

Frequency is what separates the "bands" of the EM spectrum, but X rays and visible light, for instance, are both the same "thing" (EM radiation), just with their particles oscillating at a faster or slower rate. It's not the rhythm, per se, that's deadly, it's the amount of energy in the particle, which is what drives the frequency in the first place.

Is it turning the frogs gay too? There's no definitive links or even evidence these "studies" even exist. The first site listed is a broken link, and the second is some shitty wordpress looking relic of a site that just goes on and on about 5g conspiracy. Fuck off with this foil hat shit.

Attached: gayfrog.jpg (480x598, 51.03K)

didnt you read the title? They're respected scientists. They don't need evidence or to cite sources, that's for amateurs.

lmao go look at the universities and groups the US signatories represent. Its a bunch of shit-tier state college professors, NYT and news contributors with no academic background (literally), and a bunch of NGO think tank mouthpieces. Half the people on the list don't even have PhDs ffs… And i shouldn't be surprised - look at the "references" section. Not a single academic paper. What a sick joke.

play time is over, real news is back

Enjoy the cancer and brain tumors.

Honestly, I'll never put my flip phone to my head ever. I just use speaker mode when talking. Will not put anything wireless up to my head or body. If I carry my flip phone, I'll keep it in the car so I can call someone if need be. Otherwise I don't have it around me often. Its there for calls and thats it.