DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: Mob of Somali 'Migrants' Attack Minneapolis Metro Riders with Hammers

RELATED: >>>/related/14

This will not make mainstream media and is already in the process of being expunged

8 - 10 Somali teens attacked Minneapolis Metro riders with hammers and crowbars A mob of eight to 10 males wielding hammers descended upon bystanders at the East Bank Light Rail station on Friday night injuring several, according to recorded police dispatch audio.

alphanewsmn.com/audio-mob-with-hammers-descends-on-minneapolis-east-bank-lrt-patrons/

The incident was apparently reported to 911 just before 10 p.m. on Friday according to the audio and other social media police scanner reports. A 9:48 p.m. Facebook post on 2nd Precinct Minneapolis Crime Watch page said that University of Minnesota (U of M) police were requesting assistance from Minneapolis police (MPD) and Metro Transit police for "a group of 8-10 males chasing people with hammers" and that some people were injured. A Facebook post a minute later on Minneapolis Scanner page said that the three police departments were responding to "multiple [911] calls" about "10-12 Somali teen males armed with hammers chasing people, " also with "several injuries reported." Both Facebook pages regularly post summaries of police scanner audio.

A person who claimed on social media to have been at the station when the incident occurred said that the group of males had "hammers and bars, " and that they seemed to be "attacking anyone who looked like they had money or were white." The witness, who said he isn't white, said he didn't want to "[take] on a bunch of dudes with blunt objects, " and that he "hurried an older white lady away" and they walked a few blocks to catch a bus.

My comment: Let's see this make news. It won't. And the story SHOULD BE: Ungrateful "refugees" with ZERO class living on welfare attacked people in a country that "saved them" because the people who saved them were white, and because they were white, they did not need to be thanked after giving the somalis their free handout. FACT: You can throw a wild chimpanzee it's favorite treat and in the next second, if you are not careful and it gets ahold of you, it will rip your arm off. How much different from that was this incident in Minnesota? DEPORT THEM ALL.

web.archive.org/web/20190521140941/https://alphanewsmn.com/audio-mob-with-hammers-descends-on-minneapolis-east-bank-lrt-patrons/

The intent for treason is five-fold, to destabilize and destroy America by the following:
1. Allowing Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: https:// archive.fo/6Tek0
2. Allowing Foreign Infiltrators Into The Nation, Including Russia and China: https:// archive.fo/2mdIf
3. Allowing Foreign Troops To Invade And Hold Us Hostage: https:// archive.fo/UoZ9h
4. To Import Terrorists And Drug Cartels Into America: https:// archive.fo/Zpi2M
5. To Import Disease Into America: https:// archive.fo/QhVFR

Attached: Mob of Somali 'Migrants' Attack Minneapolis Metro Riders with Hammers, Crowbars.jpg (700x707, 106.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prisonpenpals.com/pennsylvania.html
jpay.com/PMoneyTransfer.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone who thinks I'm joking that these third world inbreds are being sent here to destabilize America, wreck havok and turn us into a third world militarized police state better THINK AGAIN. Because this is the intention and it is happening.

have you considered simply joining a penpal club where you can correspond with female prison inmates in exchange for putting money on their books?

it seems like it would be much more effective than this technique that you're using.

Alternative To Your Loneliness And Begging To Be Noticed By Another Human:
prisonpenpals.com/pennsylvania.html

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-11-26-26.png (1080x2160, 372.01K)

RE: expunged

pretty obvious that you don't know the meaning of 'expunged'

Alternative To Your Empty Existence:
https:www.femaleinmatepenpals.com

Here's one who's dumb enough to believe in 'god'

Attached: 20190521_113415.jpg (1280x1024, 284.81K)

Alternative To Begging To Be Noticed By 4 People:

see? she believes in your imaginary 'god', she's white, she's only fucked a relatively small number of blacks and Mexicans, and got unjustly railroaded on a murder charge.

She's almost as lonely as you.

Almost

If you put some money on her commissary account, she'll actually pay attention to whatever you have to say.

Attached: PicsArt_05-21-11.36.54.png (1080x1970, 548.8K)

Unfortunately for you, the only other inmate pen pals who believe in God are blacks and Mexicans

but who cares, right?

as long as they'll notice that you exist

Attached: PicsArt_05-21-11.41.39.png (1784x932, 441.66K)

==GOOD LUCK !!!==I just found three more Christian female prison inmate pen pals who believe in God!

And one of them is white!!!

Kinda

Attached: 20190521_114650.jpg (1048x1280, 345.37K)

*communist disinfo agent detected*

HOLA !!!!!!

Wonder Wallace is available to notice you exist!!

HOLA !!!!

and she accepts payments directly onto her prison Jpay account

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-11-51-14.png (2160x1080, 499.92K)

Admit it, dude…..

Wonder Wallace ain't half bad

(and she believes Jesus existed)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-11-53-37.png (1080x2160, 998.48K)

jpay.com/PMoneyTransfer.aspx

here's how to send money to female prisoners

at least you'd still have your dignity afterwards
unlike what you're doing in here

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-11-55-58.png (1080x2160, 326.76K)

I have plenty of dignity, and I don't have to pander to corrupted feeble minds to gain any more of it. Sorry.

Noel is Asian, and convicted of armed robbery.

She doesn't believe in God, but who really cares?
The entire 'christian' thing is a bunch of bullshit anyway

Noel will be more than happy to read your incessant racist rants

JPAY.COM

Attached: 20190521_115900.jpg (1280x965, 279.59K)

At least these prison inmates will pretend to read your nonsense.

That's more than you get in here

Sure, it'll cost you…. but it's worth it

Attached: 20190521_120257.jpg (1280x995, 300.62K)

What racist rants? These murdering third world scum do not belong here and that is the truth, I don't care what skin color they have or where they came from. They have no right to invade our country and beat innocent citizens up.

I hope on of these assholes ends up picking on the wrong person someday and they end up with a .44 blown through the center of their chest. Now that would be funny!!

Imagine being able to honestly say you had a female who actually glanced at your thoughts

Instead of having to admit there are three men who never even bother reading anything you write

Wouldn't that be amazing?
Imagine the sense of satisfaction!!

Attached: 20190521_120936.jpg (1280x1118, 279.59K)

100% HONESTY :

I quite literally have no idea what this thread is about. I didn't read a single word of it.

I didn't need to read a word of it, because I know it's just the exact same shit you always complain about….

It only took a split second to ascertain that it was another anti-immigration racist rants

And that was one split second of my life that I could have used on something interesting.

I'm not being mean. I'm just being completely candid with you… We don't read the threads. they're all the same thing over and over and over and over again.

We 'get it', alright ?… we 'get it'…..

You're afraid…..

We 'get it'…..

unlike the other three people who come to Zig Forums

OTISHA WILL READ WHAT YOU WRITE

at least she'll try

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-12-18-03.png (1080x2160, 1.24M)

How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Overall, we rate Alpha News Questionable based on extreme right bias, poor sourcing of information, promotion of conspiracy theories and anti-Islamic propaganda, as well as a lack of transparency regarding ownership.

ALPHA NEWS: COMPLETELY DISREPUTABLE FAKE NEWS WEBSITE THAT PUBLISHES FABRICATED RIGHT-WING CONSPIRACY THEORIES

(that's why you won't find this story anywhere else online, because it never happened, and everything in your article is completely false)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-12-22-03.png (1080x2160, 323.85K)

How's the weather down in your basement?

You're doing god's work user. Keep waking people up…. it is worth it if you wake up just one person each day. Ignore the shill posters… they are brainwashed stooges of the jews…. possibly living in white walled communities far from the ones targeted by obama for "enrichment".

RE: WILL NOT MAKE MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND IS ALREADY BEING EXPUNGED

lol bullshit

So that's your technique for validating stories that never happened?

wow

Killcen, stop pretending like you are somebody else.

We all know it's you.

There are only two people in this thread right now, including you.

If by basement you mean "being happily married to a woman that hates niggers even more than I do, and have a full time job", then yeah, basement living is great. What about you, ham planet? Have they invented a razor strong enough to remove your forest of an unshaven neckbear (male) or underarm hair (female) yet? Oh btw… only 2 genders… deal with it, faggot.

I didn't bother reading YOUR words

but I looked at the url for your source article

and I instantly recognized you actually went to ALPHA NEWS for your idiotic content

ALPHA NEWS is a fake website

Lol sure, Killcen….

Sure

It's too bad they didn't include 'completely fabricated content designed to appeal to gullible idiots', or I would've been able to cast a vote

Attached: 20190521_123101.jpg (1280x717, 113.79K)

You're a dumbass, user. Have fun accusing everyone of being your "nemesis". Or do you call him your "mortal enemy"?

Lol you're a complete fucking faggot

I'm partly doing it to vent off steam to be honest. I have a real, real bad and dangerous temper in real life, and could lead to a serious stroke. This is my healthy way of venting my frustration with the world today.

Other than that I'd be binge drinking again, punching holes in the walls till my knuckles bleed and picking fights at the local bar.

Real bad and dangerous temper

Dangerous to sheetrock maybe

I've never seen a badass who punched holes in walls

wouldn't it be more honest to Simply say you have absolutely no self-control and you can't even control your drug addiction?

Basically you remind me of an illegal immigrant junkie

You can't even source legitimate news articles

Because this incident never happened

It's completely fabricated nonsense

Q: what do you call somebody who can't control their drug addiction or anger?

A: weak

that's what I call them….

WEAK

Q: what do you call somebody who actually goes to alpha news for their source content?

A: desperate to find fabricated news to validate their predetermined opinions

Q: what do you call somebody who can't control their addiction?

A: an ADDICT

Q: what good does an addict have to offer society?

A: absolutely nothing

Q: where do addicts belong?

A: in a hospital or a jail

Q: who takes the advice of an addict?

A: nobody. Not even other addicts.

Q: what do addicts do when they lose control?

A: it's a trick question.

Addicts have no control whatsoever
They have no control over their addiction
They have no self-control
They have no control over their anger
They punch holes in walls
They destroy computer monitors
They make empty threats online

But that's because they don't have any self-control

You seriously need to check yourself into a hospital somewhere

You clearly represent a danger to yourself

You make threats to cause bodily harm against innocent people online

You have no self-control

You're in a downward spiral of addiction

There's nothing alluring or magnetic about your behavior that would make anybody else want to live the same way you do

You seriously need to check yourself into a hospital

Q: who keeps on talking to themself as debates are going on in other threads while I'm not even paying fucking attention?

A: Johnny Neptune, Soros chief executive comrade

You are at the rock bottom pit, the lowest possible point of an ongoing downward spiral

At this point, it has become self-evident that you are literally days away from committing suicide or possibly even worse

You have reached the lowest point possible

you need to drive yourself to the nearest hospital and admit yourself into inpatient rehab

Debates require more than one person

Nobody is debating anything in your threads

It's just you repeating the same incessant message to yourself

Your addiction has reached a monumental crisis point.

There's no difference between you and a common Street junkie laying in his own vomit injecting drugs into his arm

You need inpatient therapy immediately

Holy fucking shit, I haven't seen jew-shill activity like this since the week before the presidential election.

Somalis are fucking creatures on par with lemurs who have learned how to use a stick to beat other lemurs to death and rape their mates.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-13-09-59.png (1080x2160, 766.95K)

This is my therapy, if only you knew.

There never was any group of somalis carrying hammers in Minnesota

It's a completely fabricated bullshit article

never happened

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-13-10-30.png (1080x2160, 259.79K)

AGAIN: you have no control over your addiction

you're in the lowest point of a decades-long downward spiral

Your therapy isn't working

You need inpatient treatment immediately

I'm globally reporting you again for threatening elected officials back in March, and I'm doing it for your own good

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-21-13-10-36.png (1080x2160, 174.82K)

YES, it did happen! Read the news about it!

I just realized what a threat you posed to society and to yourself because of your addiction to alcohol and your inability to control your anger

You threatened to kill elected officials back in March, and as a citizen of the United States of America I am obligated to globally report you one more time.

Nobody reads any of your bullshit

I'll be back in a minute I'm contacting law enforcement about your threats back in March

I'm going to law enforcement first and then I'm going to come back here and do the global report

Stop being such a dick, I didn't threated to kill anyone. I said 'those guilty of treason against the US should be killed'. But I promised Jim I won't say that anymore in my threads because it could be misconstrued as a threat, even though it wasn't.

Poor killcen having a nervous breakdown? Again?

Just got done filling out the report on the FBI website. as an American citizen I take it very seriously when somebody threatens the lives of United States public elected officials.

Which is exactly what you did back in March

I'm doing this for your own good…….
Hopefully they will help you get into a hospital somewhere, and after 10 years on intensive probation you might get your life back in order.

Who knows?… You might even earn your daughter's respect again…

Now if you'll forgive me I need to file a global report against you here on Zig Forums

Nope. Go fuck yourself. Report all you want, scumbag.

CAREFUL !!! He's already threatened to punch holes in the wall

It's not really a matter of 'all I want'

It's much more a matter of my duty and my obligation as a law abiding citizen of the United States of America

I am morally obligated to report your threats

Do your sheetrock a favor and check yourself into a hospital before you punch any more holes in the wall

That way, the Mexican family that buys your house won't have to do quite as many repairs

brb the global report only takes a minute

Blah blah blah. I'm tired of it Johnny, why are you here if you hate reading REAL NEWS?

Just being a good american

Lol @ reading

nobody read your thread

why you want to report me? I was just asking a simple question

I can assure you many have.

There's no need to waste any time actually reading the thread. Anybody can get the gist by just scanning your headline, quickly glancing at it.

IRONIC:
I just found an article written by a Minneapolis Police Department Dispatcher who claims this incident never happened.

be careful what you write my friend…

That's all you ever do…..

You sit there trying to assure people of all kinds of bullshit

That's why none of us read it anymore

Your false assurances mean nothing

Britcigarette here.
Im guessing you cant carry a handgun in mineapolis?

AGAIN: this incident never occurred

There wasn't any gang of hammer-wielding Somalians in Minneapolis

It's completely false

I don't know, but the cities over in the US are getting more commie by the year, so it wouldn't surprise me if they abolished the right to self defense already.

I can assure you that you try to assure me that you're not simply trying to reassure yourself that you need reassurance because you have no validation in your life

You're a junkie

Yes it did, and there has been a MASSIVE COVER-UP! Yet again!!

as if YOU know anything about America

Lol @ 'massive cover up'

Dude, you are a fucking idiot

hes no idiot hes delusional…

I know where I live it ain't infested by commie bureaucrat gun grabbers. I don't know about those cities over here, just from what I've heard over the years!

killcen believs in Q

I started "Q" as satire and someone else took the whole thing over and ran with it, blowing it up into some kind of cult I'll have you know!

Like I said, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, anymore than Killcen knows the difference between legitimate news and a ridiculous alpha news conspiracy fabricated story

Killcen believes all kinds of bullshit

He believes people pay attention to him

He believes he's got control over his addiction

He believes that people consider him to be sane

He believes he's making a difference

He believes all kinds of bullshit

*taps on microphone*

"Killcen even believes there are more than 4 people who come to Zig Forums"

(crowd of three men begin laughing)

I don't believe much of anything, only know that the world is becoming more chaotic and despotic, and they are deliberately destabilizing the Western world today. That I do know. And I know you are an asshole too.

i come here ONLY to laugh at killcen

(((they)))?

I find it strange how he believes in 'jesus', but is still unable to find the inner strength to control his drug addiction

Go ahead and waste your time and breath. Meanwhile REAL NEWS continues!

(((real news)))

"I TAWT I TAW A COMPIRACY!!"

"I DID !! I DID !! I DID TEE A COMPIRACY!!"

Attached: stream_img.jpg (680x382, 40.16K)

You're the only person I've ever seen waste their time or breath in here

killcen is a jewish plot for deliberately destabilizing america

I love how this "news" reads. A whole lot of unsubstantiated reports. Also, I love how they just know that some mob of dark-skinned people are "somali"

As fake as can be. Nice try OP, but you racists have to try better than that. Is it really that hard to post actual news of dark-skinned people committing crimes? Why make up shit like this that is really just geared to get your kind all riled up? Oh wait, I know why… so you can get the click-bucks on your website.

Thats a new one!