NOT A JOKE: Democrats Want To Ban The Words 'Man' and 'Woman', Outlaw Gender Identity

One of the first things Americans need to understand about Democrats is that virtually every piece of legislation they propose is misnamed.

For instance, Obamacare — officially called “The Affordable Care Act” — made healthcare unaffordable for millions of Americans and far more expensive than it previously was for tens of millions more.

And the recently-passed “Equality Act” is not about ‘equal rights.’ It is actually about creating inequality among Americans by conveying extra rights onto a small subset of people who are already protected under the civil rights laws…at the risk of rights of the vast majority of all other Americans.

Last week, all Democrats in the Dem-controlled House, along with eight Republicans, voted in favor of the Equity Act. By a vote of 236-173, the act, if it passes the Senate and is signed by POTUS Trump (neither of which seems likely), will “broaden the definition of protected classes to include sex, sexual orientation and gender identity,” according to a tweet from Roll Call.

As reported by TownHall, if a person only read the title of the legislation, passage would seem like a shoe-in. But once you dig deeper into the bill, as many Republicans did, you discover:

The legislation would add sexual orientation and gender identity to characteristics protected by the 1964 Civil Rights Act. To Democrats like House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, the bill is “a top priority because equality for the LGBTQ community is a top priority” for the party.

The GOP disagrees, however. The bill will mandate “top-down, government-led discrimination against all Americans who hold a differing view of human sexuality and gender,” Rep. Vicky Hartzler (R-MO) said at a press conference on Thursday.

Thus, a vote for the act “is a vote against parents, it’s a vote against women, it’s a vote against doctors, it’s a vote against educators, it’s a vote against children.”

“The Equality Act represents the absolute worst of the radical-left’s pro-infanticide, anti-conscience agenda,” Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.) said in a statement. “By amending the definition of ‘sex’ in the Civil Rights Act of 1964, this legislation codifies a fundamental right to an abortion up until the moment of birth. It also ensures that American taxpayers foot the bill for these abortions by effectively eliminating Hyde protections – protections I recently pledged to uphold in a letter to Speaker Pelosi.”

web.archive.org/web/20190522155150/https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-05-22-democrats-passage-of-equality-act-attempts-to-criminalize-christianity.html

Attached: Democrats Want To Ban The Words 'Man' and 'Woman', Outlaw Gender Identity.jpg (634x680, 72.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thepbhscloset.weebly.com/a-list-of-genders--sexualities-and-their-definitions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think its a very good idea

WHY? What sort of 'utopia' is jailing innocent people going to create? When will it end? What comes next? Mandatory sex changes?

Featureless automatons that can be fluid like liquid and easily controlled. IQ of about 98 (body temp) that can do every kind of shit job, but have little to no personality at all. Basically what China is doing with their Social Credit System for control, but in a different way.

Yes, despotism at its finest.

They're just following the instruction manual Orwell wrote for them. You have to take control of language first, then you can take control of thought.

“Obamacare made healthcare unaffordable”

Umm, millions more Americans got healthcare after it was passed. The only thing that went away were scam coverages that yes, were cheap, but did not actually cover anything.

“Discriminating against those that have different ideas about sex and race.”

You mean they are mad about their right to hate gays being infringed on?

What makes you think a person who discriminates is “innocent”?

If you treat men and women differently, or men and trans men, or straight men and gay men, or any two human beings who differ by some arbitrary observable factor not related to who they are as a person, you’re discriminating.

“IQ of about 98” describes most people.

Millions of American taxpayers were forced onto very expensive shit-tier 'coverage' plans that didn't cover much of anything, and were forced to change doctors even though they were promised they could keep their doctors.

The ONLY reason you liked it is because you are likely one of the young ones who got extended free healthcare coverage while still in college (at taxpayers' expense of-course). All the other workers out there got shafted.

A wasp is on one of your arms.
A butterfly on the other.
Do you discriminate between them?
Discrimination = wisdom.

Depends HOW they discriminate. If someone is a bigot, they are allowed to voice their own bigoted opinion as long as they don't hurt anyone. Think about it, that is free speech. Just like gays have the right to say what they want to say, as long as they don't harm others either. Thats free speech. Being a bigot, or being gay, whatever. As long as you don't harm other people, you should be allowed to voice your own damn opinions.

No I am sorry. Free speech is you can say what you want and others are allowed to judge you on it. That is free speech.
This "I can say what I want and no one can say boo because I didn't hurt anyone!" is such crap.

What country you from, foreign trash?

This is america. Stop trying to use "Free Speech" as freedom to be a dick without anyone calling you out. BE a dick get treated like a dick. end of lesson.

Foreign scum does not capitalize "America."
Attack the first amendment and you will learn about the second.

This is America where the Constitution granted us the Freedom of Speech. And for a reason. So that we can voice our own opinions without fear of being prosecuted by jackboot tyrannical thugs.

The government can’t infringe on your right to speak your mind. That is different from the concept of public or private entities classifying individuals by race or gender for purposes of denying them services or rights.

Nobody is outlawing the word “man” from your vocabulary.

How come these mentally ill people get so much attention while my form of mental illness is considered scary?

what is your form of mental illnes?

Don't worry what people think of you. Just ignore the hate and keep on doing what you feel is best. No matter what you do, there will always be those haters that don't like what you do. Always. Can't stop them either. You can only ignore them and keep on going.

How does this fix an inequality? Transgender people current can misgender me without issue, so how does criminalizing the opposite fix a problem? This is what a completely out of touch clown world looks like

So people should go to jail based on… their opinions? That's what this is about. It's already illegal to hurt or murder any of these identities, so what is this law doing? What happens when, not if, YOU say the wrong thing? Do you think the government should come after you? Maybe let people hash things out like adults instead of clamoring for a police state that you will hate the second the social credit system goes online.

Originally I would have supported a measure like the equality act, but unfortunately I now know that these laws are never enforced fairly and only create more division and discrimination - against the people they don't protect. Everyone should be treated equally, it's too bad that laws like this do the opposite.

Does that mean all the laws to (((protect))) women would be removed from the books? Would the woman have to sleep in a motel during a domestic dispute for a change? Is it acceptable for a man to beat the shit out of a woman without hearing libs screech about how it's never acceptable to hit a woman?

I treat different people differently because they treat me differently
Dogs are nice to me so I'm nice to them, rich women are dicks so I hate em, you know?

Nope. (((Their))) double standards know no bounds.

This is good
This isn't

qualitative and quantitative distinctions of any kind. you're not allowed to have them.

This. No other animal needs to post go pick some lilies you lily pickers.

Attached: so slow.jpg (545x800, 47.59K)

The bill doesn't seem to match up with the claim in the OP title

Found the retard.

ITT: shills and goons

You just described the leftist ideal utopia.

So are they going to change "manage" and all versions of it to "personage"

Who the hell are you to discriminate against others who discriminate?

Attached: actually true.png (568x799, 961.68K)

Isn't banning certain identities what tyrants do?

They are tyrants whose powers are being ran out of san fran and silicon valley.

They are stoppable.

With these batshit leftists it's either kill or be killed.

They won't stop destroying and subverting your nation until they are "turned off" so to speak.

Attached: zzzviolenceinsociety.png (1543x719, 376.98K)

>If someone is a bigot [straight white man], they are allowed to voice their own bigoted opinion as long as they don't hurt anyone.
>If someone is [not] a bigot [straight white man], they are allowed to voice their own bigoted opinion as long as they don't hurt anyone.
This is the more accurate representation of today's reality

I used to pay $0 for zero coverage.
Now I pay $700 for zero coverage.
Fuck you

Conservatives do that. Libs say trannies can rape little girls.

Attached: y u take hi ground lol.jpg (705x416, 38.25K)

>thepbhscloset.weebly.com/a-list-of-genders--sexualities-and-their-definitions.html everything in the Gender section becomes null
[TUMBLR TRIGGERING INTENSIFIES]

dis gon be gud

HONESTLY, THE AVERAGE AMERICAN COULD BUY LIKE 3 THREE CLEANING SUPPLIES, AND GAS THESE KIKES BUT I DON'T SEE YA DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT

why give people free heatlhcare if you aren't going to ban ciggs, alcohol and sugar

This is about elite control. They just want EVERYTHING to be illegal so that they can jail who ever they want.

"were forced to change doctors even though they were promised they could keep their doctors."

I can agree to this. I live in the deep south. All of my doctors were white. Now all of my doctor's except one are Jewish and one is a female Jew that has misdiagnosed me twice.

Literally none of you are going to do a damn thing about this.
Why?
Because you're a bunch of disorganized cowardly little bitches.

Attached: FB_IMG_1545949809558.jpg (550x588, 32.44K)

I think Trump would sign that easily

but democrats are a joke, user
(like reps BTW, and it's one of those jokes that get people killed)
Have you found anything 'democratic' in democrats recently? It's all top down.

To hate the President is to hate the American people. Hate the government.