Darkies Humiliated, TRUMP Flexes - Obama's Harriet Tubman Twenty Dollar Bill Redesign is CANCELLED

The redesign of the $20 bill featuring Harriet Tubman will no longer be unveiled in 2020, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said on Wednesday.

The unveiling had been timed to coincide with the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment, which granted women the right to vote. Mnuchin said the design process has been delayed and no new imagery will be unveiled until 2028.

“The primary reason we have looked at redesigning the currency is for counterfeiting issues,” Mnuchin said in response to questions by Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., during a hearing before the House Financial Services Committee. “Based upon this, the $20 bill will now not come out until 2028. The $10 bill and the $50 bill will come out with new features beforehand.”

The Tubman design was announced in 2016 by former Treasury Secretary Jack Lew following a 10-month process in which the department sought input from the public.

“The decision to put Harriet Tubman on the new $20 was driven by thousands of responses we received from Americans young and old,” Lew said at the time. “I have been particularly struck by the many comments and reactions from children for whom Harriet Tubman is not just a historical figure, but a role model for leadership and participation in our democracy.”

President Donald Trump, months before he was elected, called the decision to put Tubman on the currency “pure political correctness” and proposed putting her portrait on the $2 bill.

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H., introduced a bill earlier this year that would direct the Treasury to print Tubman’s portrait on all new $20 bills starting in 2021. The companion bill was sponsored by Reps. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., and John Katko, R-N.Y., in the House of Representatives.

In a statement, Shaheen said “this delay sends an unmistakable message to women and girls, and communities of color, who were promised they’d see Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill.”

“The needless foot-dragging on this important effort is unacceptable. Our currency tells our country’s story and it is past time to honor the contributions of Harriet Tubman,” Shaheen said.

The Women on 20s campaign, which has been advocating for Tubman’s inclusion on the $20 bill, said in a statement that “we’re not surprised that Secretary Mnuchin may be kicking the design reveal of the $20 bill to sometime beyond the potential interference of a Trump presidency.”

The group wrote that it hoped Congress will act on Shaheen’s bill “and at the very least show us a Tubman bill design in time for the centennial of the 19th Amendment in 2020. As we’ve been saying for years, symbols do matter."

cnbc.com/2019/05/22/harriet-tubman-20-bill-no-longer-coming-in-2020.html

Attached: 160421_gma_bruce2_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 77.61K)

here's another design they considered. our $20 was literally going to look like something close to this starting next year, up until the announcement made a couple of hours ago

Attached: ct-harriet-tubman-20-steve-king-balancing-0622-20160622.jpg (2048x1150, 483.09K)

Keep your monkey money the fuck out of my great country.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-01-24-at-3.20.24-PM.png (545x525, 398.78K)

I can't believe this shit was ever going to happen in the first place. The first image is horrendously ugly. is little better, though it's not quite as bad. At least iron out a decent looking design. This may be impossible with a nigger that ugly though.

Good!

who the fuck is harriet tubman??? no one is going to accept money with some niggers face on it, theyll think its a prank.

They could used a pic of a younger Tubman, as she was a little less ugly, at least.

Attached: harriet-tubman-swann-galleries-1488937080-640x560.jpg (640x560, 71.31K)

She's an uppity nigger who is famous for refusing to sit in the back of the bus, where niggers normally sat.

Back then you didn't have to be around niggers while you were on the bus. But those good old days are long gone.

She's still pretty hideous.

i am ok with this
every time i took out a 20,(sac)I got a cravin' for pancakes

Attached: c849663df704551079e9c003b93ba931.jpg (638x850, 114.96K)

No matter how you feel about the subject from a political perspective, it's gonna be really hard to get a pic of a former slave that will look presentable on our national currency. These slave folks were worked hard and barely groomed themselves, unlike our aristocratic founding fathers. To get a good pic of a slave from that era foe this purpose, you'd have to photoshop the shit out of it to the point that the slave would look like a cartoon…

WHERE'S THE FUCKING WALL GODDAMMIT?

aren't you talking about rosa parks?

Attached: ack.png (680x680, 124.22K)

Attached: 1461177140803.jpg (640x270, 77.55K)

It might be nice to have at least one black person on the currency, but it's hard to find one that matches up to the founders and historical presidents.

It was doomed to fail.

Attached: why.jpg (415x601, 76.71K)

Frederick Douglass would honestly work but there's a big push to make it a black woman kek

Attached: 220px-Frederick_Douglass_ambrotype_(1856).jpg (220x347, 24.53K)

I'd be trading my 20s in for 2 10s, 4 5s and 20 1s, and 5 20s for 1 100.

Any 20 I got a hold of I'd pen some ink to goof with the face before trading it in.

that's what would happen if they went through with this. all the $20 bills straight up getting vandalized into oblivion. it would be a mess.

the video of the cancellation announcement is pretty funny

Here comes a chimpout

Attached: [CHIMPOUT INTENSIFIES].mp4 (640x352, 3.12M)

shit! I was lookin" forward to sayin' somethin' like "can you lend a brother a nigger note till payday"?

I fucking hope they put the mcdonalds fucking clown in the 20 bill.

I would have drawn a swastika on every single one

They'd be lucky if all people did was make them blackface. easier to just write NIGGERS on them and shrug when people ask about it.

Attached: 389d962a4c61a1a5f4ef596670a3a493ce693327325ba14e1b6763cb2bad9b27.gif (282x199, 486.79K)

Chimp Cash 💵🐒

We can write our favorite nigger jokes on them, with the punchline being on the other side.

What do you call a black preacher?
*flips bill around*
Holy Shit!

It features a nigger. That's bad enough. Fuck you.

It isn't. Holy shit, where are you faggots coming from?

I'm surprised they didn't want Obongo on it, actually they should make it a $1,000,000,000 bill with Obongo on the front with a Kenyan flag on it. On the back it could have Michael LaVaughn Robinson's dick on the back pissing on the US Constitution. If you all don't know about the Michael LaVaughn Robinson conspiracy, you all need to go check that one out! You'll die laughing.

you actually believe Michelle Obongo is a tranny despite shitting out two niglets? Gullah women tend to look butt-ugly (worse than your average Shaniqua if you can believe it).

Attached: 95712dca520749bc8c890f4f6b188f21d1b3bd2e05b4a3ab358aea1925be5df4.jpg (255x128, 7.6K)

hahaha…fucking hee
i like buttermilk with 1/2 real mAPLE SYRUP and 1/2 sugar syrup

and a pat of butter of course

Attached: e3e59599f4e14879b75e0dafa1089574.jpg (860x484, 66.23K)

i'd like suma aunt jemima's milk on my pancakes

Attached: images.jpeg (172x293, 9.98K)

See, I would be less mad if Obongo was on the money because at least Obongo was a fucking President. Tubman was not a President and she was not a Founding Father. She has no business being on the money, when it's only been Presidents and Founding Fathers on the money

Fuck that'd actually make for a good design on some sort of currency. I wouldn't be quite as opposed to him as I am to the sheboon these faggots are crying for.

aren't US banknotes featuring US presidents?

Just what working Americans need: An angry sheboon scowling at them every time they open their wallets. Remember why you're working and paying taxes, whitey - to pay for niggers to breed.

you fuck off you commie faggot nigger loving jew

The $10 bill has the guy who founded the US treasury on it (who was shot to death by the vice president of his time)
There's also a coin with the lady who led the movement for women being able to vote but I don't think it's still in production

Frederick Douglas looked alright.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x355, 104.34K)

Said guy was a Founding Father. It's only Founding Fathers and Presidents on the bank notes. Harriet Tubman was neither.

This is really just Democrats in a fucking nutshell. Muh diversity and muh representation are supposed to take precedence over people not being able to fucking counterfeit the money

Niggress on a 20 would wake up Whites a whole lot more, Trump is only doing this because Kushner thinks it'll keep Whites asleep.

Aww look, little cracker got his fee fees hurt

Sacagawea is featured in the american dollar coin. Already woke, baby.

But she was a Republican!!!

Fuck all this nigger shilling, we need a tribute to
an actual fucking human who did great things…

Attached: hitler.PNG (987x634, 551.81K)