Comedy Gold: Drunk, Drugged Out Slut Falls Over Cliff While Taking Selfies, Hilariously Dies

A “bubbly” college student in Oregon died on Sunday after falling off a cliff while taking photos.

According to Portland, Oregon, news station KOIN, Michelle Casey, 21, a junior at Oregon State University fell off Neahkahnie Mountain Viewpoint, a tourist spot for hiking along the state’s coastline. Casey had been taking photos with her boyfriend on Sunday when she slipped, falling 100 feet.

A press release sent to Yahoo Lifestyle from the Tillamook County Sheriff’s Office stated that a tree broke Casey’s fall before she could hit the ocean. Casey’s boyfriend called 911 and emergency responders found the student breathing but unconscious and with “serious injuries.” She was airlifted to Emanuel Hospital in Portland.

“As a university community, we mourn at the loss of a community member – and certainly one so young as Michelle,” Oregon State University spokesperson Steve Clark, tells Yahoo Lifestyle. “Michelle was an OSU junior majoring in kinesiology at our Corvallis campus. She was registered this term. At times of such a loss, we reach out to family members to offer our assistance and our sympathy. And we offer support for members of the OSU community, including students and faculty and staff, who may have known Michelle and are struggling with the news and impact of her passing….”

Casey’s Facebook bio reads, “I am a bubbly, friendly and dorky person who loves to make people smile.”

Casey’s friend Tyson Zagelow, who did not respond to an interview request from Yahoo Lifestyle, told KOIN, "I just want people to basically know that she's just the most loving person that I've probably ever known.”

The friends last spoke on Friday. "We just said hi and talked a little bit. I didn't hear from her from the weekend,” he said.

Zagelow said his friend was, "The type of person that you could be driving down the road and she'll make you roll down the windows and you'll be blaring a song, screaming it out loud."

Casey’s family also shared a statement with KOIN: "Michelle Casey was born in joy on Christmas Eve, 1997. From that moment, she was a gift to her family. She adored her family, cats and dogs. She loved being outdoors and was at the beach—her favorite place—on Sunday. Michelle always brought people together with her bubbly personality and loving, giving heart. Always active, she held a second-degree black belt in Tae kwon do, played volleyball and beach volleyball, and loved to work out. She loved singing in choir and her Starbucks customers as a barista in both Portland and Corvallis. As a sophomore at OSU, she was working toward a degree in kinesiology because she wanted to help people. Michelle had chosen to be an organ donor, a decision that saved two lives."

finance.yahoo.com/news/college-student-falls-cliff-photos-180816410.html

Comedy Gold: Drunk, Drugged Out Slut Falls Over Cliff While Taking Selfies, Hilariously Dies

Attached: 5ce6da5b240000f3107f247e.jpg (952x960, 153.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xzGtnuqBZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

picture of the killer

Attached: 5ce6dd4b240000f9107f2488.jpg (959x960, 119.56K)

who the hell takes "selfies?"

normies, which all roasties are

Sage
OP will die a virgin
Op is so afraid of womyn, that he won't even pay a whore for sex

Ergo:Op is a beta loser and should stop using non renewable resources

I decided to bump so OP would see my message

Casey’s Facebook bio reads, “I am a bubbly, friendly and dorky and clumsy person who loves to make people smile.”

Is the killer still at large or will he be brought to justice??

I must admit, she made me smile reading about her untimely demise.

Not even one of those descriptors appears to be correct. She sounds like she would have been fun to hang with.

Kinesiology is the scientific study of human or non-human body movement. Kinesiology addresses physiological, biomechanical, and psychological dynamic principles and mechanisms of movement.

Ok, this gets funnier as I read it

She was studying to help old people from falling

Sorry OP

You will still die a virgin, but a virgin with ab lack sense of humor

Maybe you kind find a morbidly obese GF to keep yo company

Are you saying drunk drugged out sluts aren't fun to hang with ?
Fucking racist.

I wish you had hanged with her when she took the selfie

Heyyy user you slipped a word
>…with her *cough* boyfriend on Sunday when she was slipped, falling 100 feet.

The investigations are rocky so there is still an uphill battle to fight. But believe me, they will get to the bottom of it.

Eh, kikes love to shit on whites.

The killer is very large, yes

kikes are just happy when redheads die

Ban assault cliffs.

I'd test to see if she was pregnant

Her boyfriend wears a shit ton of makeup LOL

Attached: 0n.jpg (540x960, 69.67K)

This country is going to hell in a hand basket.

On a related note, another warning sign developing…. there could be civil war in our future, and do not underestimate how violent it could become. Australia already gave up their guns. Do not make the same mistake America!

The Virgin cliff vs. The Chad gayboy

wat a great selfie!

I hope his mascara didn't run when he was interviewed after the tragicomedy

Chads historically have always worn makeup to show to virgins that even with some facepaint they are still more manly.

I must have missed the part about her being drunk and on drugs. Can you quote that part for us?

I don't feel bad she died now.

ban assault cliffs! who needs cliffs that high except to hurt people? Fucking NCA cares more about protecting cliff manufacturers than children.

I'm thinking he pic related her.
matching necklaces

Attached: the only thing he could see through the mascara.png (894x894, 129.27K)

HAHAHAHA

Attached: bateman.jpg (1000x563, 90.23K)

Him: Back a bit, a bit more, a little bit more.
Her: Arrrrrghhh!!!.
Him: Haha fuck you bitch, that'll teach you for laughing at me for wearing makeup.
Him thinks: I better phone 911 now.
911: How may we help.
Him: Help me…,

Does he think the FBI are stupid, if he was with her why does she need to take a selfy?!

Big flaw I his plan XD

Big flaw in his plan XD

youtube.com/watch?v=0xzGtnuqBZk

The killer will get its punishment

They all need to jump.

i hope they kick that mountain real good

I liked this user's ending better, but your dialogue was 1st rate

It'd be even funnier if she were hurled off by towelheads

Here, we call them "normalfaggots," faggot.

Oh, i don't feel bad about her death any more

why do people go to cliff

Attached: 862392453722e0759a4adba10bde15658dee84f5431bd704eec15889591c64c0.png (432x413, 176.72K)

Cliffs don't kill ppl, boifrens kill ppl

Attached: TerribleHideousIrishdraughthorse-size_restricted.gif (444x250, 1.2M)

to dive for

There is nothing in there about her being on drugs. Is this just a bunch of Jews celebrating the death of another aryan phenotype?