Owners of Biblical Noah's Ark Replica Sue Over Rain Damage to Property

The owner of the life-size replica of Noah’s Ark in Northern Kentucky has sued its insurers for refusing to cover rain damage.

Ark Encounter, which unveiled the 510-foot-long model in 2016, says that heavy rains in 2017 and 2018 caused a landslide on its access road, and its five insurance carriers refused to cover nearly $1 million in damages.

In a 77-page lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court, Ark Encounter asks for compensatory and punitive damages.

The ark itself was not damaged and the road has been rebuilt, according to the suit.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/05/24/ark-encounter-owners-sue-insurers-over-rain-damage-property/1223418001/

Attached: noahs ark replica.jpg (931x524, 55.42K)

Owners of Biblical Noah's Ark Replica Sued Over Brain Damage

I don't

Christianity, by it's very definition, is a psychiatric disorder. I've never met a Christian who wasn't delusional and gullible.

Attached: PicsArt_05-25-07.14.47.jpg (1425x803, 168.25K)

Attached: PicsArt_05-25-07.27.55.jpg (1024x682, 243.47K)

"fuck you, Jesus! you ruined my summer vacation!"

Attached: PicsArt_05-25-07.29.10.jpg (931x524, 98.66K)

As a Christian, even I find this headline gave me a sensible chuckle. GG.

I'm neither. AMA.

Attached: PicsArt_05-25-07.38.13.jpg (931x524, 120.36K)

Jeez, they're so butthurt

Sorry, but the American Medical Association doesn't have the qualifications to correctly diagnose the schizophrenic belief that your life is being secretly controlled by an external entity in the sky.

You need two degrees to diagnose Christianity.

Attached: apaf_logo.png (404x153, 20.36K)

(you typed AMA)

See what I did there?

Kek'd, that is an evil (((organization))) if there ever was one. Did you have anything specific to ask me user?

APA, I meant, not necessarily the AMA.*

Not really, but I would like to update my previous statement:

"I've never met a Christian in real life, or talked to one in Zig Forums who wasn't delusional and gullible.

Really?….
Because while I understand what you're trying to say, after reading every page of the diagnostic statistical manual on psychiatric disorders, I tend to think that that the field of psychology is actually quite sound.

The only thing I really disagree with in the DSM is the latest inclusion of autism spectrum disorder as an organic psychiatric disorder.

I don't feel that that's a true psychiatric disorder.

It's a communication disability, caused by the person being stupid.

I also find it very interesting and accurate how such a small percentage of the DSM actually covers the two organic psychiatric disorders (schizophrenia and bipolar) while the overwhelming majority of the manual covers BEHAVIORAL disorders.

The average idiot on the street doesn't know the difference between a psychiatric disorder and a behavioral disorder, which explains why so many people convince themselves that their behavior it's supposed to verify that 'they are insane'….

Once again, stupidity is epidemic

So talk to me while I'm around user. I don't typically frequent this board tbh.

Hmm. I'm definitely on the spectrum. I'd say it's definitely organic in my case. I've been symptomatic about social cues my entire life since I was just a very small boy.

Who the fuck do you think I'm talking to?

re: social cues -
pay closer attention

re: communicating and connecting
You seem to be doing just fine

everybody's mind is fucked up in AT LEAST one or two ways.

we're all twisted and inverted

you're just fine

touche

written communications are much easier for me than physical ones. i don't even attempt to engage with anyone irl these days unless it's a topic i'm practically an expert in already. i've learned from experience they probably won't enjoy it.

So, did you have anything specific to attack me on regarding my Christianity that we can speak of? That is more appropriate atm IMO.

schizophrenic's brain chemistry makes them percieve a false reality, where an 'external force' controls their destiny (like 'god', for example)

manic's brain chemistry makes them soar at 500 mph, zipping and processing hundreds of streaming thoughts

autism is a difficulty connecting and communicating (I was being facetious when I said autistic people are simply stupid, because we all know that's not true)

YOU ?…. You're just fine…..

While I don't really have any desire to attack you, I would be more than happy to offer this gem:

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Jesus ever existed, and an equally vast lack of evidence that God exists.

faith = hope

And while hope is a quaint concept, and seems to keep people grounded and helps alleviate fear of uncertainty, it's simply not good enough….

Christianity certainly isn't about God 'controlling' you user. Free will is literally the centerpiece of the entire spiritual 'Orchestra' of this faith. God even allowed Lucifer to rebel for a while.

Didn't these guys try to pull some shady shit when they were building the thing too? Someone jog my memory.

Objectively untrue.

Even more objectively untrue.

The objective evidence for Jesus Christ spans volumes. The objective evidence for God the Father spans the entire universe, from the largest to the smallest of domains.

I don't consider myself to be necessarily intelligent, but I certainly don't consider myself to be stupid… However, the written word and syntax in general has never been my strong point necessarily, and I have always excelled in visual communication…

My mind works pretty much primarily with visuals, and I prefer to express myself with visuals…

Does that make me different?…
Perhaps…
But different from who?…
And why would I want to be anybody else?…

We all process information and express ourselves uniquely, but I wouldn't consider one person's processing or expression to be a 'disability'

While I find pretty much the entire DSM to be very accurate, and overall I agree with 90% of the American Psychiatric Association's beliefs, I still say those 'disorders' aren't necessarily a bad thing, and I don't think most people with the disorders actually 'suffer' from them.

I actually believe those are STRENGTHS

One of my favorite things about your religious belief system:

how it's designed to allow each of you to make it up as you go along

ZzzzzzzZzzzzzz

Wake me up when you develop something I haven't already heard a million times before

Most certified genius that we have sufficient records of their personal lives were practically all on the spectrum in one form or another. Sir Isaac Newton himself being one of the more notable ones.

Certainly an inaccurate statement. The Bible itself claims to be the standard by which everything in this life must be judged. Ignoring it's precepts and commandments is disingenuous to the Christian faith to say the very least.

I'm not here to entertain you user. Suit yourself. If however you have, for example, a specific question regarding the juxtaposition of the Bible and science then AMA. If I can't answer myself I can in all probability point you to it if you care to study for yourself.

Elvis Presley existed. There's documented proof

Abraham Lincoln existed. There's documented proof

Julius Caesar existed……

King Tutankhamun existed…….

Archaeologists have proven the existence of cro-magnons and Iceman and Lucy…..

There's not a single shred of evidence that Jesus ever existed, and in fact, even Christians have to bend over backwards and grasp for straws, trying to make up answers to explain how if he existed, his name wasn't actually Jesus, and it wasn't 2000 years ago, and the entire story is completely fabricated nonsense.

Everybody from Leonardo da Vinci to Edgar Allan Poe to The Beatles all suffered from organic psychiatric 'disorders'. It's the creative 'mover and shaker' gene.
(And there's no such thing as a 'genius')
Genius is just a slang term.
The wechsler scale category is actually called Very Superior, and Francis Galton's 'hereditary genius' is not used as a clinical indicator of anything

The Bible is complete bullshit, absolutely fabricated nonsense, and completely contradicts itself at the bottom of page 1 in Genesis, negating every page that follows.

Trust me… I don't look to anybody other than myself for entertainment.

I'm here to entertain myself, and I certainly hope the same for everybody else.

PAGE ONE OF THE BIBLE:

And God said, "Let US make man in OUR own image"

Stopped reading there…
That completely negates every other word in the Bible

Okay, I'll Bite

What's YOUR personal version of explaining how everything in the Bible has been rewritten, changed, edited, added, omitted, and modified?

Let me give you one small example:
The names Matthew David Timothy Luke Daniel John Mark etc etc didn't exist back then.

(I just want to hear YOUR personal attempt at trying to explain how everything in the Bible is fake but it's still real)

And if you try to give me the Hook line & sinker about translation from Hebrew, I'm going to last Pepsi out of my nose

L Ron Hubbard could come up with a more convincing verification of his 'clam from outer space' nonsense then I've ever heard anybody do with their bulshit Jesus stories.

I would love to be able to tell you how I believe it's somewhere in the middle where religion meets science….

I would love to be able to tell you that, because it would make you think I almost halfway agree with you….

But that would be very disingenuous of me

Because when it comes to evidence versus faith
You can only deliver faith
But not one shred of evidence

One of the most interesting aspects of any religion is out it never occurs spontaneously.

It only happens after having somebody else drill it into your head somehow….

You do realize there are no 'pages' in the original scriptures user? Anyway tell me your complaint about the translation and let's see if we can get to the bottom of the issue.

That's a tall order for such an encounter in such a venue as this. Let's go the other way. You point out the problems you see one by one and I'll endeavor to answer them if I can. The names thing is obviously an minor red herring related to English translation.

I challenge you to show me EVEN ONE EXAMPLE of a person who lived their entire life without any interaction with other human beings, and who believes in Jesus or God.

sorry didn't mean to link that post user.

Oh my God…
*slams my head against my table*
bam!! bam!! bam!! bam!!
It's the old translation thing again?…..

So you're telling me everything in the Bible is God's word, it's all true…

But it's all been translated, so the Bible isn't really accurate?

bam!! bam!! bam!! bam!!

There's no reason to refer to me as 'user'

There's absolutely nothing anonymous about me whatsoever. My name is Johnny. Nice to meet you sir !!

No, simply the fact that English != Biblical Hebrew/Greek. Obviously the names did exist, and are translated as such into English today.

Hey Johnny Anonny, nice to meet you. My name's Johnny Anonny.

Anoneptune

How convenient for Anglo-Saxon males that the translation of the Bible included complete fabrication and prostitution of the original scripts.

Similar to how convenient for middle eastern males that the Muslim faith is

Very much like the convenience of every different group of people who has used false religion as a form of voluntary slavery and control throughout history.

Pointing out my problems one by one:

okay…. here we go….

PROBLEM NUMBER ONE:
IT'S ALL COMPLETE BULLSHIT THAT NEVER HAPPENED. MYTHOLOGY AND OCCULTISM

end of problems

Was there a specific point user, or just straw-manning for the fun of it?

There is profound evidence for the Biblical scriptures in several realms, including science. I've indicated this already, and I'll do so again. Did you have a specific question?

You seem very knowledgeable on the subject so I'm hoping you can shed a little light on something I've been curious about.

When Jack's mother sent him to the market with the milk cow, and he came home with magic beans, why didn't his mother freaked out and want to know if there was an inappropriate relationship with her son and the guy with the magic beans?

I mean, if my son came home and told me a story about some weird man he had been hanging out with and he had a hand full of beans, I would probably call the department of children services or something like that.

Sorry, 18th century literature is definitely not in my purview user.

This is why you varnish, fucking idiots. How the hell do you expect to survive the jesus flood if your retard boat can't even take a light rain splash.

That's brainwashing.

(The original story that Jack and the beanstalk was derived from is actually older than Christianity)

Just thought I'd throw that out there

I say tomato you say Bible

Which would explain Noah's corporate account with Thompson's water seal corporation

Perhaps. But a cursory glance reveals it apparently originated in the 1730's in English literature. Again, not my are of interest nor expertise. I'll be departing soon, so once again, was there a question you have specifically user?

Yes, one more question:

Q: you weren't able to find out that the 17 hundreds version of the story is just another retelling of an original tale that dates back to the Sumerians? Thousands of years before the imaginary mythological character known as Jesus was allegedly born?

Q: why do Christians celebrate the birth of Jesus in the winter and the death of Jesus in the spring?

The Bible clearly says Jesus was born when the sheep were grazing in the spring

And why do Christians celebrate Jesus' death?

That seems kind of morbid

Q: wouldn't it be fair to say at that Elvis Presley was actually the historical Jesus figure everybody had waited 1935 years for?

Q: why do you call him Jesus?

There are a dozen different versions of what people think his real name was, but everybody knows 'jesus' wasn't his name

Q: isn't religion a perfect cloak to hide behind while secretly engaging in subversive sexual improprieties and financial misappropriations?

Q: why would God choose an insignificant planet like Earth and a disgusting, abhorrent species like the human race, and decide that the entire universe revolves around us both metaphorically and pseudo physically?

Q: why did God think humans were more important than any other form of life, when that's clearly not true?

Q: was God just a really bad judge of character or was he a fucking idiot?

Q: shouldn't preachers be required to have a real job?

Q: why are Christians such douchebags?

there's a girl I have contemplated fucking lately, but she mentioned Jesus three or four times, and now I have blocked her calls and texts.

Q: should I fuck her anyway?

Q: is it the entire concept of God just a little bit TOO convenient and cliche?

educate me.

actually, the Bible doesn't specify Spring, but I believe that it the correct season for Christ's birth. my suspicion is around April 1. the roman church adopted Winter by appropriating a pagan holiday I believe.

ayy lmao.

Anything else? Again, my specialty is science and scriptures, not these other domains. Last chance user.

isn't*

Q: if there was a god, wouldn't he have perfected speech to text by now?

I'm going to take a shot in the dark here

Q: were your parents and your grandparents and your great-grandparents and great-great-grandparents Muslims?

No?….

They were all Christians, too?…………..

How coincidental

Q: how can you possibly try to suggest that religion and brainwashing are two different subjects?

Okay last question:

I have a cat that gave birth to only one kitten at 9:25 yesterday morning…..

Q: are there any other kittens in her uterus, and is she going to go into septic shock before Monday morning when the veterinary office opens?

My apologies, I missed that one b/c of the Christmas red herring.

We celebrate His death, burial, and Resurrection because it's is literally His most profound demonstration of His life and authority to raise believer from the dead. Without the Resurrection, there simply is no Christianity. This is why we celebrate Easter, because He took His own life up from the dead.

You're not a bad guy at all………….

Nice to meet you, sir

Thanks for the silly discourse user. Sorry it couldn't have been more meaningful to you. Salvation is the literal greatest gift in existence. I hope you can receive it.

Trust me… I understand completely… I was just being facetious again….

I understand, because although Jesus never actually existed, there are billions of Elvis Presley fans out there who honor August 16th every year, even calling it 'Elvis day'….

I've tried it before and I didn't find it very rewarding at all….

I've had a lot better, let me put it that way….

I'm Johnny Neptune, and I enjoyed killing time with you today. You're an intelligent good man

(All except for that delusional Jesus bullshit)

There's a reason why courtrooms don't allow polygraphs as evidence…

Same reason they have separation of church and state….

Because polygraphs and religion are bullshit

Polygraphs are complete nonsense, and law enforcement know it. So do courtrooms.

Polygraph results are not allowed as evidence.

Did you know that polygraphs have an 85% confession rate by the 3rd administering of said polygraph on a suspect?

thaaaaats right!
85% of people confess during the first three polygraph tests

and while the polygraph results are not admissible
THE CONFESSIONS ARE ADMISSABLE !!!

Polygraphs are 'mystical confession machines'

Similarly, religions are 'mystical voluntary enslavement machines'

religion: the single most destructive dangerous weapon ever used en masse against the human race

whose efficacy is based solely on the victims WILLINGNESS TO BELIEVE IN NONSENSE

btw, your 'discomfort with new connecting to people in real life' compared to your 'comfort with at the written word' is poppycock.

we would all go out and hit the town, and have a BLAST !!!

We would go to nightclubs and strip clubs and party our asses off, and turn the place upside down, and cause so much trouble, and create so much chaos, that we would become legendary!!

advice: stop telling yourself those preconceived notions

FUCK SPEECH TO TEXT!!

killcen, where are you?

this question goes out to anybody:

Q: if God is real, why have I never seen anything even vaguely resembling proof in the 55 years I've been on this ball of shit planet?

I know the sky is real and the clouds are real.
I know the oceans exist, and I know trees and grass exist. I know cars exist and bicycles exist. I know that cats and dogs and giraffes and zebras exist. I know the airplanes and boats exist.

But if God existed, I would know it.

God's the only thing that you have to imagine for it to exist.

ITS A MYTH

and anybody who tells me that the clowns in the trees and the oceans in the grass are 'proof that god exists' is full of shit

Those things do NOT prove that god exists

CLOUDS*

or clowns

neither one are proof of god

I'm a cultural secular christian, (sac) like a lot of us are

I celebrate christmas and easter as the ideal of Christ.. do unto others, suffer unt the kids. etc

As for dad in the sky, jesus(historical Jesus died and rotted in the cave or followers stole the body) zombie arising after 3 days and floating to heaven, no

I like santa/jesus and easter bunny spring rebirth egg/jesus

When I get real old and feeble minded like /killcen/ and start believing the stories are real, then at least I'll have some comfort sitting beside the old ladies in church, hoping one of them will resurrect my cock for one last spasm before I die

Humanity needs to believe in made-up stories,(sac) including matters like justice and mercy, even though they have no ontological existence, because by believing in them, they come into being

Guys like Jimmy Swaggart fucked so many of his young sweet believers that he's assured a place in hel(one l, check it out)

I once thought of preaching the gospel according to my cock when I saw all those young women coming from church
the few times I attended

My neighbors ex nanny is a black 7th day adventist who called me the devil once

She was only 22 and had a body like wow

she was avirgin and a true beliver

I tried to fuck her for 2 yrs, got real close, but her fiance showed up just in the Nick of time

It would have been a feather in my cap with Satan to have corrupted such a chaste juciy morsel

She was a black version of De Sade's Justine

She came to Canada at 18 and was so naive and joined the local church out of loneliness

She was a 7th day adventist from her early childhood days on St Lucia

Anyway, if I had joined her church, I could have had a taste her and some of her friends

So the short answer is no

unless you're willing t invest real time in getting the pussy

exactly

eggZACTlyˢʰᶦᵗᵐᵃʳᵏ

God shrank every species on earth and then Noah used the herb to suspend them like Russel Crowe did in the movie

Did Noah use aquariums for the fish?

yea, when the water lowered, he put them back in the water

Taxation is theft.

His name was yashua lol, being this retarded, even the jews admit he existed, and they hate literally everything christian