Melania Trump stuns in a $4,290 white Carolina Herrera midi dress

Inbreds still don't get it…

The Trumps met Emperor Naruhito and Empress Masako on Monday morning in an extravagant welcome ceremony.

After the ceremony Melania walked to the Akasaka Palace Annex in Tokyo, in her flowing $4,290 white Carolina Herrera dress with floral detailing and red stiletto pumps.

Akasaka Palace, also known as the State Guest House, is one of two official state guest houses owned by the Japanese government.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7073847/Melania-steps-Japans-prime-ministers-wife-day-cultural-performances.html

Attached: 1053915609 - Copy.jpg (1000x541, 90.74K)

but the 'inbreds' are the ones who voted for him.

In legitimate news:
TEVA settled their opioid lawsuit for $85 million
(because they were scheduled to go on trial tomorrow morning)

This is exactly what's going to happen with Alex Jones, because anybody who has passed the bar will urge their clients to settle out of court when it's obvious they're going to lose the civil litigation, advising them it's better to lose a shitload of money than to lose EVERY PENNY.

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
the term 'oven fresh' is a misnomer and and oxymoron, because cooking is a process, and 'freshness of food' means it was 'recently obtained and hasn't undergone a process'

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
the contractions there're and where're are stupid

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
during warm weather, if you stand under tress, you will feel a slight mist of tiny little droplets of water landing on you.

trees perform a process called 'gutation', where they release droplets of excess water.

but that's very rare.

the tiny droplets of 'water' you'll feel landing all over you are called 'honeydew', and it's the urine and defecation of aphids and other insects.

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
America celebrates Memorial Day today, where we honor soldiers who have died in war.

but 99% of Americans aren't celebrating anything other than a day off of work, and an opportunity for gluttony and alcoholism.

Only 1% of Americans are lame enough to waste their time 'honoring' somebody stupid enough to participate in a war, or idiotic enough to refuse to be drafted into a war.

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
the music from the 60s & 70s is looked back on fondly.

It is widely considered to be 'better than' today's music, and is associated with a nostalgic declinism, where people long for the 'good old days'.

However, upon listening to that older music, it becomes self evident that it actually sucks.

Today's music is awful, too.

It's really just a matter of NO MUSIC being good.

IN LEGITIMATE EXAMPLES OF LEGITIMATE NEWS:
here's a perfect example of a 'nostalgic classic' that people consider to be a legitimate example of 'back when music was different'

It IS indeed different, but not in a good way.

It's primal, it's boring, it's amateurish, and it sucks

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
'the good old days' weren't particularly good.

life sucks.

we only perceive the past as 'being good' in retrospect, but as it's happening, it's nothing special.

we can't look back at the upcoming future that has yet to occur, so of course we look back at the past and process it comparatively to the present moment, and since our current existences aren't particularly great, the past seems more innocent, and somehow 'better'.

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
nothing ever happens exactly the way you think it's going to happen, and nothing ever happened exactly the way you think you remember it happening.

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
humans perceive ourselves as 'being correct', and spend our entire lives denying the fact that the overwhelming majority of our lives has been spent being mistaken.

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
I meant to say "the overwhelming majority of our lives have* been spent being mistaken"

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
the object you use to type with is called a KEYPAD, not a 'keyboard'.

a keyboard is a sequential series of 12 repeating keys on a piano.

a KEYPAD is a series of tabs, each tab being designated with differing alphabetic or numeric values.

RELATED:
If a dentist wants to numb up your gums, he will inject the tissue with LIDOCAINE. people always call it 'novacane', but that's not what the dentist is using at all. However, dentists are aware that most people erroneously call it 'novocaine', so the dentist aren't going to spend 33% of their professional career explaining the difference to their patients. If their patients want to call it 'novocaine', the dentists don't really give a shit.

The corporations that manufacturer and that sell computer 'keyboards' feel the same way.

They realize that everybody thinks a 'keypad' is called a 'keyboard', so they don't give a shit what you call it, as long as you keep buying it.

That's why they play along and call it a 'computer keyboard'

They wouldn't care if you called it a 'computer spidermonkey', as long as you kept buying them. They would also call it a 'computer spidermonkey', if that's what you needed to see in the advertisement in order to spend your money.

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
if there was a 'god', I would cut a deal with him, where I could become a CAT just for One Day

then, immediately upon becoming cat, I would tell 'god' that he was stupid to have trusted me, and I would refuse to go back to being a human.

based upon what I have seen of your imaginary 'god', if he exists, he is weak and inept, so he wouldn't have the balls to do anything about my decision to scam him.

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
I'm actually not joking about the 'wanting to become a cat' thing.

believe it or not, I've had that wish since I was 12 years old, and I was taking LSD, and studied my mother's cat, and had an epiphany, coming to the undeniable realization of the Magnificence Of Felines.

everybody who has ever known me in real life has heard me repeat my 'proposal to their imaginary god' and my intention to default on my end of the agreement, telling 'god' to eat shit, because I refuse to become a human again 24 hours later.

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
nobody ever mentions the fact that Donald Trump has seborrheic keratosis and silver plaque psoriasis.

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
placing a negative or positive perception on to any event is simply a matter of choice. if you decide to perceive things negatively, that's exactly how you will perceive them. conversely, if you make a decision to perceive things from a positive perspective oh, that's how you will perceive them and remember them.

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
The only thing that cannot be modified, repaired, amended or corrected through communication and understanding is death.

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
Morton's toe is the condition of a shortened first metatarsal in relation to the second metatarsal. It is a type of brachymetatarsia. The metatarsal bones behind the toes vary in relative length. … But in Morton's foot, the line has to bend more sharply to go through the base of the big toe, as shown in the photograph

Attached: Mortons-Toe-Small-Intro2.jpg (300x300, 11.7K)

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
sunglasses are for douchebags

Attached: 12.jpg (852x480, 25.86K)

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
the current trend of shaving the sides of your hair off looks stupid as fuck.

Attached: PicsArt_05-27-11.27.58.jpg (1239x720, 151.12K)

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
if you want to the the ultimate douchebucket, shave the sides of your hair off, gauge your ears, and wear ridiculous 'sunglasses' that aren't even legitimately sunglasses.

Attached: yellow-sunglasses-trendy-haircuts-for-men-brown-hair-beard-floral-jacket.jpg (700x993, 105.36K)

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
I do my banking at Robin's Federal Credit Union, located on the bottom floor of The Fickling Building.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-27-11-35-12.png (1080x2160, 2.46M)

The Fickling Building was completed in 1969

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-27-11-35-21.png (1080x2160, 1.83M)

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
a giant section of molded concrete substrate weighing tons has somehow cracked, and has become dislodged from the side of the building, and is slowly buckling out more and more.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-27-11-35-28.png (1080x2160, 1.14M)

IN LEGITIMATE NEWS:
I stood under it the other day. it's getting worse it's eventually going to fall down onto the sidewalk below, possibly killing somebody.

one day after I took this picture, a sudden mysterious 'water leak' occurred, and thousands of gallons of water came pouring out from behind this broken area.

the water leak lasted for a day, then stopped.

Attached: 20190522_112534.jpg (4160x2080, 2.29M)