Gillette Doubles Down on Wokeness with New Negro Tranny Shaving Ad!

Gillette continues to go out of its way to prove that we live in Woke Stage Capitalism and that companies are more concerned with promoting degeneracy than they are in turning a profit.

Or maybe they’re cornering the burgeoning and very lucrative tranny market, and they have some secret data proving that the tranny population is going to overtake the normal population. Some economists believe that the 4th Industrial Revolution will be fueled entirely by transitioning tweens chugging Soylent and HRT, so this might actually be a brilliant business move.

CNN: A man’s first shave is a milestone no matter who you are. But for transgender man Samson Bonkeabantu Brown, it was memorable for several reasons.

Brown shared the experience with a man identified as his father in an advertisement for Gillette, the maker of razors and shaving supplies.

The video, which Gillette shared on its Facebook page, shows the Toronto-based artist standing in front of a bathroom mirror as his father coaches him.

“Now, don’t be scared,” his father says. “Shaving is about being confident.”

When I watched this video the first time, I couldn’t figure out what was going on. There was just Obama’s son sitting on the couch and talking about “transitioning” and finally being able to shave. It seemed like the ad was just talking about puberty at first.
I think that this was intentional. Facebook Boomers might think the same thing, and not get outraged about it if they code it in vague language.

Because it was only when I got to the very end of the article that it began to make sense.

Brown says in the video that he’s glad to be at a point where he’s able to shave, a nod to the fact that for many transgender men, financial and medical barriers can impede access to medically necessary hormone treatment to align their appearance with their gender.

And then it all became clear. This is an FTM tranny – which is not as rare as you may think. (In actual fact, a 2015 New York Times article claimed that according to government data, 65% of trannies are women pretending to be men.)

Because black men and women look so similar, I did not pick up on the fact that this is a girl who has finally become man enough to grow some hair on the chin and then shave it off with her father teaching her.

Which I have no problem with. If the Shaving Jew wants to target negro communities, that’s fine by me. It’s a refreshing change of pace, in fact.

Furthermore, this ad stretches reality to the breaking point before we even get to the big tranny reveal.

I have never seen a black father stick around long enough to teach his black son how to shave.

The tranny thing was just the cherry on top.

dailystormer.name/gillette-doubles-down-on-wokeness-with-new-negro-tranny-shaving-ad/

mm

nn

Attached: tenor-2019-05-27T214357.162.gif (220x220, 1.35M)

How do boomers even process shit like this? They grew up in relatively normal and near 100% white times and now everything is this negro and faggot worship shit.

boomer here

I went to The Royal Ontario museum in Toronto and I saw a strange sign
It said multi gender washroom
I couldn't resist

It was just a woman's washroom, no urinals

Went back 6 monts later, it had been converted(sign changed) back to a woman's washroom

Now. I've was been a freak and 1/3 of a fag, so nothing new to me

But the really old guys like my 86 yr old uncle, he be like. wtf

Negroes who shave with blades all have one thing in common; razor bumps (ingrown facial hairs). They hair so nappy that’s what happens when they use blades lol.

Attached: t8Puhk.jpg (783x637, 112.78K)

The africanoid hair curls under the skin before emerging creating a tiny bump, so when a negro uses a razor he cuts into the bump and causes infection.
The vast majority of Negroes don’t shave—they use depilatories like Nair on their faces

Attached: 20190528_132559.jpg (991x1280, 641.93K)

don't understand why ads are so focused on such tiny minorities of people.

So thats how aids started?

Attached: myshock.jpg (223x226, 5.97K)

I am no boomer but i was born in the seventies.
I have seen cars going to shit with the oil crisis and the plastic replacing chrome.
I have seen mainstream music go to shit in the 90s and underground absorbed by mannerism by the 00s.
I have seen clubs going to shit with the mega clubs and the festivals replacing the smaller clubs, each with its own personality.
I have seen supermarkets replace shops, malls replace supermarkets, amazon replace malls.
I saw PERSONAL computing die.
I have seen arcade videogames go to shit (BTW it happened when sprites got big and playability was trumped by graphics, happened around 1985)
I saw USENET die.
I saw emigrants, I saw immigrants.
I thought the day would come when I would get older and envy youngsters, but it's not going to happen, thank you marketing and social media and peer pressure that makes today's youth unhappy.

So, do you think I care if a transn!gger learns to shave?

Welcome to the world of men, transn!gger.

BTW, nobody taught me how to shave, and I can do it one handed, with either hand. Maybe if people stopped playing vidya all day long and use real world objects they'd learn faster to coordinate movements and shave.

u wanna sip it
just one taste
the burn, the buzz
we are all your friends now

i saw my cock shrivel and my balls sag

all the bases
1womyn
2 black
3 tranny
4 gen x
5 the biggest base of all. Bill cosby still exists and is a good black dad

At this point the big companies have so much money it's become superfluous, what they want is power.

I hope every single one of them cuts their carotid with those cucked razors.

AIDS began among monkeys, and then other monkeys Africans ate AIDS-contaminated monkey meat and caught it. And then well-meaning wypipo went to Africa to vaccinate the locals against malaria and shit like that, but back then syringes were not single-use, so that also spread AIDS further.

$= power
if it was 1935, a negro would be waiting in the background with a towel ready for his massuh

not yet, but thanks for the kind thought anyway

i use deplliary[sic] cream for my balls
I tried shaving, but the nick got infected and electric hair trimmer as worser[sic]

Smash all nigger heads in. Kill any tranny you see in the street.

This is all that shitskin Obama assholes fault for starting this degeneracy nonsense. Someone oughta shoot his monkey ass in the face already and blow his fucking brains out since like most niggers he can't just have the decency to fuck off.

>he thinks (((marketing))) is meant to be functional

You wont do anything you literal colored boy.