Amazon Plans To Bug Apartments With 'Smart' Speakers, Find Them And Rip Them Out!

[killcen has taken the liberty to completely re-write this whole flaming faggotry of an article by Tech shill Christopher Mims!]

When tenants first walk into their new apartment at the Brandon Place complex in Oklahoma City, they are going to pissed as hell storming out! Digital spy 'locks' allowing hackers and spooks to break into your apartment!? Fuck that! Spy thermostats with LCD touch screens with cameras and mics!? Fuck that! During their hostile fits of rage, they’re going to be told the unit’s 'smart systems' can be operated from Amazon via the CIA-powered Alexa glowworm spyware gadgets. Fuck that!

Amazon, you and your shills can take all this spy crap and shove it up your fucking assholes! No wonder people are fleeing these shithole leftist cities!

While Alphabet Inc.’s Google and Apple Inc. are striving to grow their user base by luring mindless consumers into their honeypot botnets, Amazon has figured out a way to break into millions of homes without mindless consumers ever choosing its hardware and services in the first place. Thats what they think! Fuck you Amazon! I'd rip all that shit right out of the fucking walls you fucking cunts!

Amazon’s Alexa Smart Properties team, a little known part of its Alexa division, is working on partnerships with homebuilders, property managers and hoteliers to push millions of Alexa smart speakers into domiciles all across the US.

Amazon is hoping to find a new way to build market share by shilling discounted spyware, customized botnets and new hacking tools for property managers to harvest and steal personal data.

Alert consumers! You are going to have to look out before you rent or mortgage any new homes! Check for this spyware and mandate it be ripped out, or look elsewhere!! Or, you could do as I would and rip all the spyware shit out of it afterwards, no questions asked!!!

real.fucking/news/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5182577/How-Google-Amazon-SPYING-you.html

Attached: Amazon Plans To Bug Apartments With 'Smart' Speakers, Find Them And Rip Them Out.jpg (634x331, 52.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techspot.com/news/76900-wikileaks-dumps-amazon-data-center-locations-all-see.html
real.fucking/news/
teletracnavman.com/telematics-definitions/what-is-eld-mandate
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They'd never get me to install any of that shit in my home.

you've also taken the liberty to be a nigger who creates threads that only you and I (sac) seem to be reading. this place has become a ghost town, and I (sac) have lost interest, so it looks like you're going to be the only one left in here, creating threads for yourself. what a wasted effort on your part. enjoy talking to yourself.

This article originated from the Wall Street Journal, and I guess if thats not even considered news anymore, then nothing would be. I've said it all along, you guys don't hold bias against the content (because Lord knows I report all kinds of different juicy topics), you seem to hold personal bias against my alias and past endeavors. And honestly, there is 0% I can do about that sadly. You have all the power to choose to abandon this place over personal beef, I have no beef nor do I have any say in that decision.

wtf happened to Zig Forums? this is dead af in here im going back to Zig Forums

that's nothing. have you heard about the metal things people have to mount to the backs of their automobiles? I think they're called license plates, or something like that. each one has it's own series of numbers and letters, and the police can read them, and tell who owns the automobile. things are really getting orwellian

The combined ancient tech such as that to automatic scanners and now days, the stickers they put onto those license plates - look very closely! - are a mesh wire for RF tracking! First in 1996 the government mandated Onstar programmed into all vehicles. In 2006, the government started to mandate GPS trackers, thats why you see all the newer vehicles have screens in front of the dashboard! This is why I peel off the stickers and microwave them for 5 seconds (they do pop and fry) and will only drive older trucks manufactured in the early 90s and 80s.

Nobody can afford appartments these days though, because of jew bankers and their trillions of bailout moneys.

I'll tell you a secret too, back 15 years ago there was a metalic spray that you could spray your licenses plates with to reflect image scanning trackers. They outlawed it within a few years. I still have bottles full of this stuff stockpiled. It will reflect and deter any scanning technology on the road today!

it's newly built homes that will have this feature, i guess they will have free wifi too, but only for the speaker.

actual news

Yes, but it is bullshit. They are basically forcing people to adopt their crap because no one wants it. I'd say if you buy a new home, tear the damn shit out of it and replace it with traditional utilities. I fucking would in a heartbeat.

There should be an anti-trust lawsuit against them already. Hopefully class-action. How about the ACLU take this up considering this is a deliberate invasion of our privacy?

anti-slide 3

The truth is this: they have to try shoving this down our throats because they know most Americans actually do not want nor do they buy this crap. Its only for trendy faggots who think everything hooked up to WiFi is cool. So they're trying to destroy and dismantle the free market, because they can't have their way with as many consumers as they please. Thats why Amazon is a monopolistic, now on the assault against consumer choice and free market as well. It would be the same as if Google tried to force their Google Glasses in all new prescription glasses: WiFi, cameras and all. They didn't, no one wanted them so they had to discontinue the product (as it should be in the free market: consumer choice!). Take your spyware shit and shove it Amazon, we don't want it!

Moral of the story is use Ebay or hell even Alibaba is temporally a better choice than (((Amazon))) if your in the US since Chinks don't own our infrastructure yet Commiefornia doesn't count as it's not a free state to begin with.

Or you know continue shopping at retail stores while they still exist even if they're run by absolute scum at least that scum such as Walmart managers don't want to know how many times a day you shit or what you fap to.

Also I'm pretty sure Amazon much like Jewoogle and Twitter do work arounds were they avoid paying taxes and somehow get federal funding.

Entertaining read, op.

Ebay is fine, from time to time I will use them, I absolutely refuse to use Amazon. Also Craigslist and Overstock are two other alternatives to use too. Be careful with Craigslist though, because there does tend to be some scammers on there. Make sure who you buy from is reputable first.

One would think it would be satire, but I'm really not joking around with this issue. This issue makes me steam. The nerve of Amazon to try forcing this shit down our throats is unacceptable and hopefully others feel the same way I do. I wouldn't allow this to happen to me. If I were to ever mortgage a new home it would either be without any of this crap, or I'd tell them to take all the "smart" crap out while I watch them do it, or I would decide to tear it all out myself and rewire and reground everything for traditional utilities.

Yea this is absolutely disgusting. I hope they get sued for trying to install things and forcing people to pay money to fix it to make it "normal" again.

Amazon needs to get hit with a class action or anti-trust suit. At this point, it could be completely necessary and legally viable. Consumers do and should have the choice to buy and install what they want to in their own homes. That is capitalism, consumer choice, based upon supply and demand. They should only supply what consumers demand and very few are demanding Amazon do this to their future homes.

That's not how any of that works. The "spray" was an IR reflector that was visibly transparent. This defeats a great deal of speed cameras and red light cameras because they take pictures in IR day and night to improve legibility. It does not, however defeat anything in the visible wavelengths, like eyeballs or regular visible light cameras. Pretty sure the giant 360 degree plate scanners they bolt to the top of cars scan in visible.

I've not seen any wire mesh in my states stickers. There is a plastic mesh for reinforcement to make them stronger. On the other hand… one place where RFID has been used secretly for tracking for many years is in your fucking tires. Only used at border checkpoints, and the tags are actually intended by the manufacturer for serial number / shipping / bad batch tracking. It is, however, a unique number in each tire, and the border checkpoints have been scanning them since the 90's.

You are likely right, if I recall those were banned because they did work (at least they did for the time being, maybe not so much today). Now days all newer vehicles come with GPS (mandated by State regulations since 2006). Luckily some of us have the older vehicles and can maintain them. I would not put it past our corrupted government they are scheming right to outlaw the older vehicles, they are the communistic kind of dirt bags that would try something like that.

Well I'll be damned, did not know that. I'm not too worried about that, but what I don't like is all the digital spying going on.

anything that's connected to a network can be used to spy on you and if that isn't enough that have satellites as well as drones. welcome to the human zoo.

I'd gladly force them to break out there massively expensive satellite programs to spy on me instead then. Go ahead! I ain't making it too easy for them by accepting this shit in my home. And if we all did that, their whole spy-state would be in shambles and big tech would be BTFO. Want to spy on me? OK. But I'm going to give you the hardest damn time doing so, and make it so cost-ineffective it will squeeze your budgets!

And you know what the worst part of this is? Normalfags are still going to defend this trainwreck with shit like "iTs tEcHnOLoGIc prOgrESS" or "i HaVe nOTHIng tO hIDe". What's next, implement chips in our bodies when we are born, placing explosives in devices and have them explode remotely when the user wants to remove those things?

a simple method is to trick them into stealing something that ends up fucking them over big time. if that don't scare them off go and have a nice chat with any of the governments that hate them and i'm sure they can help.

just simply explain to them any number of crooked people can use these spy networks for any number of fucked up reasons.

Good idea, you could hack the device to make the I/O fail in a timely manner as you ship it as 'defective' right back to the company BOOM!

if only you could take the device and hack it to locate where the data is being sent to and then when you have the location raise total hell.

One of the last Wikileaks before Julian Assange was arrested actually exposed Amazon data storage locations. This probably upped the ante to have him v&, due to the US (and other allies) subsidizing Amazon to store sensitive military secrets (which I always thought was a dumb thing to do).

techspot.com/news/76900-wikileaks-dumps-amazon-data-center-locations-all-see.html

Looks like they removed the documents from Wikileaks, it would be an awful shame if one of us old kooks were to post a backup copy.

you got to be fucking joking. it's looking like the top c.e.o. people in america all got that way by exploiting the spy networks. government agents.

Nope, its no joke. It is that corrupt today. And remember, many many government officials have past histories working as corporate lobbyists and in corporate positions, as well as banks. Big Tech is in bed with the government these days. As much as I enjoy them being under investigation again, I can almost predict more pay-offs and cover-ups. Perhaps then I'll be mad enough to mirror Amazons' wikileaks if they continue this whole shit show.

Source?

Welcome to the potential dissenter database everyone. Where you are taken care of for something you might do so you won't cause any trouble. It's for your own good and everyone else. Thank you for voicing your concern about the sugar-coated freedom loss you are all currently experiencing, now at a faster pace than usual. There is nothing to worry about. Your next date will be found on a dating website or app and you will be paired with as we like to put it, a partner unsure of her health status. Because if you dissent you're going to make us money so we can keep doing what we do. That way we won't have to deal with another generation of dissenters. Remember, loyalty and obedience will be rewarded, through time. Now comes the time for taking the oath. You need to say it every evening, the devices will let us now if you forget.

"I swear: I will be faithful and obedient to the leader of the American Empire and people,
Israel, to observe the law,
and to conscientiously fulfill my official duties, so help me God."

Attached: Untitled.jpg (290x156, 16.29K)

I'm familiar with CL but not Overstock so I'll look into that.
Thx

>real.fucking/news/
That link isn't working for me, did Jeff sperg out and shut them down?

The original like was from the Wall Street Journal and it absolutely sucked. You could smell the BS propaganda from nodes away, it was a Big Tech shilling article - however, it did expose this one issue, the fact they are trying to force us to consume their bullshit. Of-course they made it sound like this is the greatest thing ever! I refuse to post that link, and had to re-write the article in the interest of those who would be rightly concerned.

As for this bullshit, if you ever rent an apartment or mortgage a home, have it removed before you sign contract or tell them to take a hike off a cliff. Or remove it yourself without consent.

I believe it was the ELD rule that became law on Feb. 16, 2016:

teletracnavman.com/telematics-definitions/what-is-eld-mandate

This mandated all new commercial motor vehicles be installed with Electronic Logging Devices during the manufacturing process. This is why ALL new vehicles come with GPS tracking software as well as censors to detect all kinds of information about the vehicles in use. Perhaps if you have good connections within the auto industry, you could have these removed from you vehicle at a price but not sure its legal to do that. I know someone who does do it for people who ask (at a fee of-course), he's a car buff and has worked in auto-repair for many decades. However its not too common to find people who know how to re-wire newer vehicles in such manner, it would require a pro to do the job right. Fortunately I have no need because I simply drive my two older pickup trucks which were late 80s and the other from the mid-90s era, neither of them have sensors or GPS.

Even though it says that law was enforced by 2016, I'm positive that they were putting these in vehicles since at least 2006, however I could be wrong…. there may have been some models that did not have qualifications…. but certainly now ALL do.

Non the less I'm interested in it and I'm sure user's will be able to disseminate the corporate propaganda.
Plus I'm using ad block so I'm not even giving them add revenue.
I'm sure I can find it though.

Learn how to use Noscript Security Suite too, block all global scripts and only temporarily allow scripts when needed as you browse the web. This will block a lot more shit than just the average ad blocker. And do use an addon to spoof browser metadata too because browser metadata is also how they collect info on you as you browse the web. I have my browser metadata routinely [automatically] spoofed every couple minutes.

I've already got muh noscript but thanks anyway.

Cool. I find that I don't even need ad blockers when I have strict Noscript settings because nothing ever pops up on me when I have global scripts denied and revamp the whole whitelist. It just blocks all the junk from ever popping up, and with the "temporary allow" option you have full control over what is allowed or not (that is if you wiped out the whitelisted sites).

I also tried to install uMatrix which someone suggested, only for some reason it won't install in my old ass browser. And I don't like the new browsers because they a jam packed full of telemetry crap, webRTC 2.0 and all kinds of other junk included now days. Mozilla sold out to Soros and big tech too, so I just use an old-school version. Plus, last time I checked, Mozilla got rid of 90% of the privacy addons which absolutely stinks to high heaven.

I miss oldfag Mozilla back when they had some morals. Welp, I guess I'll just be a perma user of Palemoon and Brave well at least till Mozilla decides they aren't open source anymore.

Attached: Rally of hurt.png (500x946, 253.13K)

Millennials actually want this, OP.

You wont do anything, you nigger.

Im K, im reading these threads too, as are many anons who dont post.

Rewrite is more informative than the original article, also I raffed.

You wanted the list of amazon hosted MOSSAD datacenters for stealing, which also host sensitive USA militaries secrets like taking dick from the kikes, here it is

Millennial are naive like children and deserve to be stoned to death for their fetishization and worship of intrusive technology.

confirmed legit news

Thank you. I had to re-write it! I was forced to. I almost vomit in my seat after reading two paragraphs of the original! I do not clown around when it comes to privacy issues. This is shit I will never ever support or take part of.

You are right. I won't have to do ANYTHING!

Why? Because I'll never allow this garbage into my home or on my property! And I certainly would NEVER mortgage a home with this kind of spyware built-in!

Attached: truman show.gif (480x270, 2.84M)

posst yfw you realize this will be illegal in the future..

fucking cia niggers

Honestly I could give a fuck. I'm not allowing it on my property.

They'll face class action lawsuits if they try forcing this shit. Unwarranted/criminal interception of private communications without consent, intrusion of private property, personal stalking, a violation of consumer rights/choice based on capitalist standards, personal harassment, discrimination of religious and/or political beliefs… and I'm sure I'd hire a kike lawyer to dig a WHOLE LOT MORE violations than just that!!!

They suck.

true news