Pompeo Threatens Germany: Dump Huawei Or Intelligence Sharing Blocked

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has again put Germany and the rest of Europe on notice regarding China's controversial telecom giant Huawei, warning they could be cut off from crucial US intelligence sharing over Huawei's deadly 5G kill grids now being built.

Pompeo issued the ultimatum following a meeting with German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas on Friday, saying the decision on whether to allow Huawei equipment would have severe consequences, according to Reuters. His words came at the start of a five-day European tour: “They [Germany] will take their own sovereign decisions, [but we] will speak to them openly about the risks… and in the case of Huawei the concern is it is not possible to mitigate those anywhere inside of a 5G network,” Pompeo said.

Germany, alongside the UK and France, has refused to budge amidst the ratcheting pressure from the US over worries that China's intelligence is using its next generation networks as "back door" for aggressive telecommunications eavesdropping.

Pompeo told the news conference further: “(There is) a risk we will have to change our behavior in light of the fact that we can’t permit data on private citizens or data on national security to go across networks that we don’t have confidence (in).”

As we reported previously the Trump administration first notified its Berlin counterparts of the intelligence sharing concerns in early March, when US Ambassador to Germany Richard A. Grenell told Germany’s economics minister in an official letter that the European ally and intelligence partner "wouldn’t be able to keep intelligence and other information sharing at their current level if Germany allowed Huawei or other Chinese vendors to participate in building the country’s 5G network."

It was noted at the time the warning is "likely to cause alarm among German security circles" amid persistent terror threat, largely the result of Merkel's disastrous "Open Door" policies which allowed over 1 million middle eastern immigrants into he country. And yet it appears Germany's national security state establishment has remained unmoved, or at least unable to prevail over Merkel's government.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-01/pompeo-again-warns-germany-drop-huawei-or-intelligence-access-blocked
web.archive.org/web/20190602133049/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-01/pompeo-again-warns-germany-drop-huawei-or-intelligence-access-blocked

Attached: Pompeo Threatens Germany, Dump Huawei Or Intelligence Sharing Blocked.jpg (600x300, 119.74K)

Fuck chinks, fuck chinkware, fuck germ-ans, fuck CIA niggers, fuck Europoors, and fuck the consumerist culture that is willing to allow themselves to live under a surveillance state by bugging their own homes.

Why are Euro's so quick to immediately get own their knees and suck Chinese cock anyway?

Attached: Chinese merchant.jpg (501x585, 105.18K)

DUMP EUROPE

FUCK THE EU !

anti-slide 5

USA intelligence is grade school. Unneeded.

This means the US of Kike will assassinate Germans and others.

Well same reason the US outsourced industry, they want things a lot cheaper rather than good quality, so here we are and here they are and this is how the whole mess repeats itself. This is why I also hate mindless consumerism. Americans and Europeans were once known for demanding high quality products. Today we mass consume junk.

Dare I say it? Hopefully Merkel

Everyone is questioning giving control of their network infrastructure to China but not a single person I know has said it's a bad idea to give the contract to a US company. That's despite the fact that we know big tech has been collaborating with the mass surveillance apparatus of the US from the Snowden leaks/Wikileaks. Coutnries really shouldn't hand over control of their infrastructure to foreign powers even allies.

True but the US isnt 100% bugman.

Also europe is the USs bitch not Chinas.

Different flavor for a change.

No need for US(Israel) intel, since all they ever do is say "it's teh russians". At the same time I don't want 5G or IoT shits that use it. I think they should both fuck off!

They shouldn't be anyone's bitch. Its sad to see they have to cave to one evil Empire or the other evil Empire.

America would never assassinate a CIA plant. Modern Germany is an American client state

Based Pompeo. Fuck you German cucks, you are a disgrace to Hitler's memory.

This but unironically, they buy Russian oil, allow chinks to bug their home, and not even they mighty Turkic Roaches don't respect them anymore and march in their streets as they annex their shitty apartments and turn them into kebab shops.

It's especially funny because Turks in the past were very willing to help Germ-ans back when they had balls, I guess from their perspective the mighty Aryan warriors have just disappeared.

Attached: ancient turk 1517619519905.jpg (799x601, 128.05K)

Cut cut cut!

Its telling that the CFO of Hiawei exclusively uses Apple products

None of these Big Tech companies should be trusted AT ALL.

Not Huawei, not Microsoft, not Apple either. I honestly don't even trust Linux but I'd say its likely the only/best option we have, maybe besides Qubes or Whonix or Tails or some other privacy-oriented system but expect hidden backdoors covertly placed, if not in the software, then at the hardware level. So honestly no OS (or company for that matter) should be trusted. Open source is always the best option IF its being routinely checked and audited for bugs/flaws/backdoors. Otherwise I'd recommend being very careful what you put into any computer that is connected to the Internet (even if its only intermediate connections)!

Thank god I'm not a chink.

Pompeo can pump a dick up his jew loving ass, and every cuck that supports him deserved to be hanged and mutilated (no necessarily on that order) in minecraft :^)

True, but I don't even see why we need 5G in the first place. Even out in my small town the internet speed is not that bad. Much faster than it was 10 years ago when everyone still had dial-up connections. Maybe thats not the case all around the country? Don't know. But the internet is fine where I am, I don't care about wireless bullshit or super high speeds either. The human health effects by 5G are much more important than a faster internet.

because anything is better than sucking US-israeli cock.
people would rather eat dogshit off a plate than have to deal with your semitic death cult that is set on making europeans extinct.