German CDU Politician Who Supported Delibertate Destabilization Found Murdered

The Kassel government president Walter Lübcke (* 22. August 1953 in Bad Wildungen; † 1. Juni 2019 in Wolfhagen ) is dead. According to media reports, he was killed by a head shot. The state criminal investigation determined.

Still much is unclear about the death of the Kassel district president Walter Lübcke (CDU). The Hesse State Office of Criminal Investigation (LKA) announced on Sunday in Wiesbaden that it had taken investigations. About the direction of this investigation, neither the competent prosecutor Kassel nor the LKA wanted to give information.

translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=https://www.hessenschau.de/politik/regierungspraesident-luebcke-offenbar-durch-kopfschuss-getoetet,luebcke-gestorben-100.html

FLASHBACK: This was the asshole:
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-20/germans-are-leaving-germany-droves

"We refugees… do not want to live in the same country with you. You can, and I think you should, leave Germany. And please take Saxony and the Alternative for Germany (AfD) with you.

"Germany does not fit you, why do you live here? Why do you not go to another country? If this is your country, dear angry citizens (Wutbürger), then behave normal. Otherwise you can simply flee from Germany and look for a new home. Go to America to Donald Trump, he will love you very much. We are sick of you!"

For more information on this scumbag:

gatestoneinstitute.org/6944/germans-oppose-mass-migration

German voters are beginning to wake up to the true cost — financial, social and otherwise — of the migration crisis, but they apparently do not have much say about the future direction of their country. According to Walter Lübcke, the district president of Kassel, a city in state of Hesse, citizens who disagree with the government's open-door immigration policy are "free to leave Germany."

Attached: German CDU Politician Who Supported Delibertate Destabilization Found Murdered.jpg (480x360, 29.48K)

just shut up already.

No. And why? I have every right to post here, whether you like me or not.

i don't even know who you are, user. nor do i care. just shut up.

I'm the biggest news poster here, and will continue to be, like it or not.

#Communism

Yes, he was a communist. Ironically its usually the communists who kill, not get killed. This was a moment of bad karma I presume. No, it was not right to put a bullet in the back of his head… however, just to be honest, he sure was an asshole who pissed off a whole lot of citizens by claiming Germany didn't belong to Germans. I expect a lot of kvetching over this soon.

What the fuck is your problem?

Not him/her, but whoever it is they obviously hate my news threads and are extremely resentful that I have my retirement time and skill to find and report numerous bombshell topics on a daily basis. I'll give credit to where it is due, I first heard about this browsing Zig Forums's catalog so bravo for the original finder of this report. I did however find some more info and tossed it in the OP so you guys can see whats really going on in Germany.

i came here from Zig Forums because their threads are so dead, but Zig Forums is an empty ghost town. shut the fuck up. your thread is shit.

So you're saying there are cultural and production problems where you came from, then you come here and discourage the host culture while complaining about the last places. This is why refugees don't work anywhere.

Zig Forums threads have less replies than Zig Forums threads, and Zig Forums is one of the deadest corpses of a board on Zig Forums. the threads on Zig Forums get less than 5 replies, and those are the 'busy' threads.

im out of college for the summer. when i see a corpse, ill call it what it is, a corpse. this board is a dead rotting stinking corpse.

Then why are you here and why do you care so much?

What makes you think my contribution has anything to do with it? If people don't care for news, thats not my fault. This is a fucking news board. What the hell do you expect me post?

Go back to Zig Forums if you don't like me. I'm telling you, better split like Johnny did before I drive you insane because if you hate me enough, I will (with no intention of it ironically!)

Zig Forums is not bad compared to the other news boards, it is one of the top besides Zig Forums (which Zig Forums is not even a 'news' board its got some news but it focuses more on ideology than news)…. anyway…… you came from a much more 'dead' board than this place.

On another note, no board is dead until everyone stops posting including the contributers. THEN its a dead board. So even if I was the last one posting on here, as long as I decided to keep it going, there will still be a reader base and the seldom comment, which I actually prefer to be honest.

Attached: n vs newsplus.png (601x507, 57.81K)

a reader base of one

Of many. Look, do you know how the internet works? People like to check things out, they like to lurk and read, when they search some keyword, one of my threads might show up, they click it, they read. Maybe they comment, maybe they decide not to. Sometimes others from other boards see a headline on the front page and go "oh wow, look at that, real news!" And they click the real news and the read the real news. And sometimes they've had enough and leave, and other times they stay for a while or a long time. There are also the silent majority who are shy, they just don't like to talk, or can't for some professional reason, and they'll read the real news and for them, its like "yah wow, this is legit news, these are bombshells!"

It doesn't surprise me, nobody should be murdered for their opinion but that guy really had it coming.

Dilbertate destabilization

Attached: 604DA370-F515-45A5-B393-BE8D0C29E5A3.jpeg (287x176, 16.62K)

Righteous and beautiful.

The Communists who control the media will spin this in a way that promotes the Communist agenda… They will paint him up as a martyr.

Here is the Capitalist.

That was what I was thinking making this OP. It is not right to murder people no matter what political opinions they have, but God damn, calling for mass migration at the same time telling your own disgruntled citizens that all the problems caused by mass migration are their fault and they should be the ones leaving their own country…. thats just evil. Its rotten to the core corrupt and insane, and this fucker really did ask for that bullet in his head. I don't think he could have commit suicide a better way if he tried to.

He is right, regardless how you feel about capitalism, you know the media is going to paint the right-wing as a bunch of radical terrorists over this. Even though 99.9% of us just want to be left alone and simply don't like seeing our own nations being destabilized by NGO-funded foreign invasions.

these posts were all created by op.

tell me of a successful country under communism that advanced the people instead of the elite.

thread sucks

Assassinating bigoted politicians isn't the same thing as walking into a religious building and killing unrelated powerless people.

Obviously a suicide.

No you aren't. I make like 60% of the breads in Zig Forums faggot.

Fuck off kike.

Antifa better be on this.

Suspect avoided capture on dirt bike…..

Neptune beat you. Dont even play around. He's a nigger through and through.

You make me sick.

kek

legit news

I really really really really really like that at last someone is turning reds into deads.

Neptune didn't create that many threads. A few a day, if that. I create at least 4 daily, often more. All bombshells too. So far I've been on and off here for a couple hours and I'm working on my 4th news thread right now. Its not a competition anyway, just saying that I post the most news on here, thats all.

Neptune DID hold the record of shitposting, I will hand that to him.