Attack of the Evil Nigs: Prominent White South African Wine Producer Murdered by Land Grabbing Apes

Sad news is reaching us from Stellenbosch on Monday morning: Stefan Smit, the owner of Louisenhof Wine Estates in Stellenbosch, was the victim of a murder over the weekend.

Who is Stefan Smit?

Smit had gained something of a national profile after he was interviewed by the New York Times in March, speaking to the publication about the threat of land grabs on his property. The wine merchant had previously complained about how citizens from a nearby township had begun erecting shacks at the back of his farm.

The farmer was forced to get a court interdict against the squatters. Sadly, the letter of the law couldn’t prevent Smit from meeting a brutal fate. Police have confirmed that four armed men gained access to the wine estate via an unlocked door, before opening fire on the 62-year-old. His wife and a family friend survived the attack.

Stellenbosch farm murder victim was “embroiled in land dispute”

The Stellenbosch vineyard backs on to the township of Kayamandi. Over the course of a few months, a settlement bordering the farm was established. Although he had it dismantled by the Red Ants, the squatters were undeterred and rebuilt shacks on the fields. You can learn more about this from one of our previous articles on the matter.

When Smit spoke to the NYT, he gave a chilling prophecy on what he thought would happen if the dispute carried on. Within a few months of giving this interview, his worst fears have been realised

"I, personally, can’t breathe here. They are bringing people down here like fodder. I have never spoken to the people myself, not directly. You don’t do that. It’s not un-dangerous. It’s not advisable. I have received threats before, where they said they would burn me alive.”

Stefan Smit, March 2019

thesouthafrican.com/news/stellenbosch-farm-murder-stefan-smit-killed-following-land-grabs-dispute/

Attached: hjjj.jpg (284x177, 7.39K)

And they say Europe should allow these same kinds of apes, by the millions, to just flood into countries and be welcomed with open arms. The fact is many citizens don't want them, for these fucking sole reasons too.

A bunch of africans just crossed into the US via the rio grande like 160 of them but nobody's talking about it

Then post the report in an OP and link to the destabilization archives because I haven't heard anything about that yet.

While it is sad that this man was brutally murdered, let the record show that he was not very smart.

Looks like he was a nice and friendly guy who was brutalized by squatting blacks. Really a tragic way to go

How much white production has been lost to nigger's murders?
Or worse yet, kike's murders?

How many planets may we have already developed into new nations worth of development without these impediments?

Look out, a Zig Forums chump is on the loose in Zig Forums
What's a Zig Forums chump?

He's usually a white young male as dumb as the niggers that he;s trying to mock

I had a dream today about 2 niggers breaking into my house. Maybe it was because I read this article last. Anyways, one I beated up with a bat, after he sliced me on the hand with a knife, and detained him untill the police arived. The other I sawed with the chainsaw, he bled to death.
I want to live in a country where I can know and love my neighbour and let my doors open even at night. Niggers must die.
Fuck NIggers

It's there country and who ever colonized them is not innocent and acted like an evil nigger himself.

Get a load of this kid lol

He felt threat to his life and still didn't arm himself or move away.

a Zig Forums chump is an albino chimp

Das raycist

good riddance to bad rubbish.

Besides, he probably had skin cancer anyway

Chimpin along

The cops are probably niggers too. After all the politicians are. So why would you trust those statements from them? They will say things to cover their ass while they kill whitey.

COLONIZER BTFO

If you are white and living in africa dont complain about the benifits of diversity. It crossed his mind i should get the fuck out of here and the jew poisoned/conditioned him to instantly think "das raysis". When us whites are gone they will have to live amongst themselves. Thats a pretty shitty fate.

fuck these low iq nigger apes. the colonizers didn't go far enough.

Meh, sure ok.

Leave your Doors open and have you children raped by crackers? What kind of utopia do you want!?

Christ insanity and the Jew weakened SA whites with a false sense of guilt and this is the end result always ie more dead white people.

Christ insanity= more effective at facilitating the needless killing of white people than if the Jew were to drop 10 dozen nukes on our heads.

Crackers don't do that sort of thing, only niggers.
NIGGER

Y’all know how the white people ended up living there right?

There was this unwanted, under-utilized land that colonists turned profitable, and now squatters want the spoils of another man's sweat without any investment on their own part, and will probably mis-manage and squander the resources they stole until the land returns to its original state and gets abandoned again?

Attached: get a load of this goy.png (450x475, 85.66K)