FALL MAN: Coward Of Broward, Deputy Who Ran From False Flag Mass Shooting, Arrested

RELATED: >>>/related/3

Former Broward Sheriff's deputy Scot Peterson, 56, has been arrested and charged over his failure to act during the Valentine's Day mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School last year.

Peterson, who was the armed school resource officer at the time, faces seven counts of neglect of a child, three counts of culpable negligence and one count of perjury according to a Tuesday statement by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement. He was booked into the Broward County main jail, and could face up to 97 years in state prison if convicted, according to the Sun-Sentinel, which noted that his bond was reportedly set at $102,000.

CCTV footage from the Parkland, FL shooting shows Peterson approach the high school building in a golf cart as gunman Nikolas Cruz massacred 17 students and staff members. Peterson then hopped off, unholstered his gun, and ran behind a concrete wall for cover.

"The FDLE investigation shows former Deputy Peterson did absolutely nothing to mitigate the MSD shooting that killed 17 children, teachers and staff and injured 17 others," said FDLE Commissioner Rick Swearington. "There can be no excuse for his complete inaction and no question that his inaction cost lives."

Broward County's new Sheriff Gregory Tony added that Peterson's actions warranted "termination of employment and criminal charges.

According to the FDLE, Peterson refused to investigate the source of gunshots during the shooting and retreated while victims were being shot. Peterson also told law enforcement who had just arrived to remain 500 feet from the building.

The records appear to support Broward Sheriff Scott Israel’s contention that Peterson, a longtime school resource officer, should have entered Building 12 to engage Cruz and try to prevent deaths. They also appear to show that other deputies may have refrained from rushing into the school at the direction of Peterson and a Parkland captain. The response by the agency has been the subject of national scrutiny, and is currently under review by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement.

Peterson resigned before he could be fired.

web.archive.org/web/20190604210234/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-04/coward-broward-arrested-former-sheriffs-deputy-who-ran-mass-shooting-faces-11

Attached: Coward Of Broward, Deputy Who Ran From False Flag Mass Shooting, Arrested.jpg (800x562, 35.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sheriff.org/PIO/BSONews/Pages/SHERIFF-GREGORY-TONY-TERMINATES-SCOT-PETERSON-AND-BRIAN-MILLER.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I recall some of what happened, and one of the major controversies of this mass shooting is that police were ordered to stand down. So was the medical staff right after the shooting, and students ended up bleeding to death without emergency care. Orders of the Sheriffs department. Because this one deputy got caught running, they'll blame him and use him as their fall man for this false flag attack so they can try to save face.

it's become clear that you don't have a high school diploma, do you?

?

it's obvious that you aren't educated. i bet you're like 40 years old, and you couldn't even complete high school. you're not one of us.

He should be killed for being a snitch and an enforcer of ZOG laws. No other reason. It could (should) have been someone removing kebabs in that school.

Says tyrell's brother rondo

Grease Monkey:
[Etymology]
Dates to at least 1928. May have originated during the Industrial Revolution in Great Britain when children were used to grease the large rotating axles which were used to transfer power from one centralized steam engine to all of the machines on the factory floor. These uneducated children, covered in grease and crawling in the tight spaces in the ceilings, were equated with monkeys.

I equated you with a literal colored boy.

I wish I could afford the kind of drugs that make the world this colorful for you people.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!

*SNIFF*
* sniff*

Mmm

since you never graduated high school, what kind of work did you end up doing?

I did mill work back when a college degree wasn't required to do real man's work. I'm slightly distracted at the moment, because I'm beginning to think I may have either syphilis or herpes. I have developed an unusual lesson on my penis, but I'm embarrassed to go show it to a doctor.

if you're serious about a lesion on your penis, you probably ought to just man up and go to a doctor. it could be syphilis, or it could be herpes, but you shouldn't self diagnose.

So where is the CCTV footage inside the high school? I mean the shooting must have footage, even my high school in 2000 had 100% coverage of the school grounds by camera.

What are you some kind of kiss ass teacher's pet? What did you actually learn in school besides how to respect authority and to know your place?
FUN FACT: Some of us chose not to graduate simply because we weren't learning anything useful from know-it-all pricks that discouraged critical thinking.

remember olympic park bombing and how the security guard got full bore hate ?
new sherrif with a rainbow badge , HONK HONK ! sheriff.org/PIO/BSONews/Pages/SHERIFF-GREGORY-TONY-TERMINATES-SCOT-PETERSON-AND-BRIAN-MILLER.aspx

highschool dropout

High school graduate.
At least I know how to spell "High School"

You dont need an education to tint home and office windows. $70,000 profit last year, tyrell.

total news

He's a communist shill who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. He can take his student loans and shove 'em. I'm proud I never went to college!