Tears of the Kike: Jew Ron Howard Complains That 'Aggressive Trolling' Ruined His Star Wars Movie

Ron Howard has blamed the disappointing box office of Solo: A Star Wars Story on an online trolling campaign.

Speaking on the Happy Sad Confused podcast, the film’s director said that, while he noticed “pushback” from the previous Star Wars film, The Last Jedi, he felt “aggressive trolling” was a crucial factor.

“It was pretty interesting,” Howard said. “It was especially noticeable prior to the release of the movie. Several of the algorithms, whether it was Metacritic or Rotten Tomatoes, there was an inordinate push down on the ‘Want to see’ [score on Rotten Tomatoes] and on the fan voting.”

On its release in May 2018, Solo – a standalone “anthology” Star Wars film filling in the backstory of Han Solo – underperformed at the box office, with a global take of $393m (£310m), well below the $1.06bn of the Franchise’s previous anthology film, Rogue One, released in 2016. Industry commentators largely ascribed its failure to “franchise fatigue”, with Disney CEO Bob Iger admitting the company had made a mistake in releasing Solo only six months after The Last Jedi.

Review aggregator sites such as Rotten Tomatoes have been the focus of negative campaigning, with The Last Jedi targeted – as also happened with Black Panther and Ghostbusters – by trolls attempting to lower its scores. Howard said that “friends in Silicon Valley had explained” to him what the pattern of voting meant. In 2019, Rotten Tomatoes announced it was adjusting its site rules after a barrage of negative comments for Captain Marvel, prior to the film’s release.

No user reviews are currently available on the film’s Rotten Tomatoes site, while Metacritic’s users rate it at 6.2, compared to 7.6 for Rogue One.

“I didn’t take it personally,” said Howard.

theguardian.com/film/2019/jun/04/star-wars-trolls-solo-box-office-ron-howard

Attached: ron-howard-han-solo.jpg (600x316, 43.87K)

you should have

>your aggressive trolling campaign destroyed my aggressive (((progressive))) campaign
good

Aggressive trolling destroyed my disgusting shithole film

GOOD.

hahahaha what a faggot

Why did ron howard feel some shitty 1950s roadster speeder scene was necessary im the beginning? Homage to Lucas stupidity that shows zero connection to the modern audience?

Why did ron howard feel the need for albino nigger woman to be leader of gang? Nigger gang leader isnt rayciss if its albino woman?

Why did ron howard feel the need to push donald glover in all the advertising for a movie called Solo about an entirely different actor?

Why did ron howard think a lazy train assault scene needed to be in a movie? To distract us from the slave mine escape that was a ripoff of indiana jones temple of doom?

Why did ron howard present us with 2 characters right off the bat that we could care less about? To try and feed off the Episode 7 vibe, where characters you dont know or love yet escape a situation and then commiserate as if you should care but you don't because the dialog and acting sucks and it feels like a room full of staff writers jerking eachother off, but they had to hire women so they just go along with their bad input so they dont get fired for being sexist misogynistic shitlords.

Because he knew Glover's Lando was the only good thing his movie had going for it.

It's those Russians at it again

Ron Howard=Kike

Try Zig Forums OP

Zig Forums is stupid, but yor too retarded for even here

>>your aggressive trolling campaign destroyed my aggressive (((progressive))) campaign

white boy scum full time internet user thinks he has an influence

YOU ARE NOTHING

You are a lump of useless angry fat wasting away in front of an led screen

You and yor kind disgust me

Hopefully yor seed will remain on yor bedroom floor and not contaminate future generations

And you die early from yor sedentary lifestyle

(sac)riologist

Hello, just a reminder you're not typing in to your journal but on an imageboard. I think you got confused.

fuck you disney, and fuck you ea. VERY EVIL. VERY VERY EVIL. The force is NOT with you.

You're just mad the deep state is falling and your propaganda machine can no longer support your globalist satanic cult. Happy HEALTHY FAMILIES WILL THRIVE AND THE USA WILL BE A STRONG COUNTRY OF GOOD PEOPLE AND THERE IS NOT
A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT

He's an actual jew?

jew mad?

Attached: Heil dubs.png (498x500, 307.41K)

Yea, the rich city jews like me will thrive, while rural trash like you fades away
Wanna clean my toilet?

I'll hget that Mexican to do it
You go take yor hillbilly heroin or hooch or what ever you take to endure yor useless life here on earth

WAs that you /killcen/ who created the post,
using terms like kike?

The user attacking you is an asshole, but I thought that you were above such bigotry.

As good Christians, WE should never hate anyone because of their religion or skin color.

We all end up before the eyes of God to be judged, and we don't want the stain of hate and bigotry on our souls.

Yours truly, (sac)religous

Attached: eye of god nebula.jpg (800x450, 43.34K)

Nu Wars is just more of the same, except this time done poorly. Nobody wants to watch some movie with a guy pretending to be Harrison Ford and a gay (oh im sorry pansexual) guy playing Lando. And he even fucka a robot.

I try to be open minded for some out there because there is a difference between a nigger and a negro. Negros are well behaved, niggers are uncivilized apes. So no, I didn't make that comment, I try to keep away from division and stick to FACTS of whats going on in the world. Topics like debt insolvency, deliberate destabilization, endless wars / war crimes / regime change / terrorism, geo-political shifts in power and influence, the demise of moral culture and society…. topics like that.

So out of touch with reality. It is the small rural towns that will survive. The large cities will all burn. The mobs will target the rich first.

i haven't seen this turd and i don't want to

Attached: O8xDvzn.jpg (1200x1600, 199.36K)

go back to school and study art you fucking fake as wanna be.

Attached: entertain.gif (500x366, 449.4K)

you could of said nothing and decided to post this.

Attached: a clever plan.jpg (1080x1080, 74.54K)

Fuck-off nigger lover. How many nigger dicks has your daughter sucked? How much nigger cum has she swallowed?