Obstreperous California man puts giant swaztika on front lawn, he's Tibetan so fuck off

an claims that swastika lawn display in El Sobrante, California is just a 'Tibetan symbol.'

A California man’s new lawn display has triggered complaints from his neighbors due to the symbol's history representing hate, racism and Nazism.

Steve Johnson, a homeowner in the quiet, residential neighborhood in El Sobrante, recently put a giant concrete swastika on his front yard, however, he insists it has nothing to do with Adolf Hitler or the Third Reich.

“It’s a Tibetan symbol. That’s a life symbol,” he told local Fox news affiliate KTVU. “The Tibetan priests used to have that way before Hitler was even thought of.”

JEWISH MASSACHUSETTS TEENS SAVE MAN WITH SWASTIKA TATTOO FROM DROWNING, POLICE SAY

He told reporters he added the symbol to match those on his handrail and doorbell.

San Francisco ABC affiliate KGO noted many Eastern religions use what is known as a Swastik, which looks similar to the symbol used by Nazi Germany. However, those symbols generally have left-facing designs, while the one used by Hitler was right-facing and tilted – just like Johnson’s design.

“I own this house, I’ll put what I want. It ain’t none of your guys’ business,” he told KGO. ”I like those signs. Think they look cool. I like them.”

foxnews.com/us/california-man-claims-swastika-lawn-display-in-tibet-symbol-amid-neighbors-complaints

Attached: index.jpeg (318x159, 12.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

selfhacked.com/blog/cod-liver-oil/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

contrarian

#

Give us a place to stand
Give us a place to grow
And call this land, cOntrario
A place to live
For you and me
With hopes as high
As the tallest tree

Give us a land of lakes
And a land of snow
And we will build cOntrario
A place to stand, a place to grow, a place to grow
cOntrario – o – o
o-o-o
[Refrain]

Give us a land of peace
Where the free winds blow
And we will build cOntrario
A place to stand, a place to grow, a place to grow
cOntrario – o – o
o-o-o
[Refrain]
cOntrario…

areeee areee areee o

I planted cucumbers in a community garden plot in a big swastika with strawberries in the gaps back when i was in college and some old lady told me she loved my creativity lmao

And look where you are today

That guy rocks.

Did you notice his kike neighbor evoking the holocaust and inflating the number still further?

where I wanna be
An effeminate game playing live in mommy's basement virgin nazi

Legendary troll.

Obstreperous boomer /killcen/ goes full /killcen/

never go full /killcen/

Brave Biker Displays Power Level, Makes Yard Into Giant Swastika, Jew & Mexican Neighbors Terrified

loser made a post before me, but he loses because he's a lame name loser

ob·strep·er·ous
/əbˈstrepərəs/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
adjective: obstreperous

noisy and difficult to control.
"the boy is cocky and obstreperous"
synonyms: unruly, unmanageable, disorderly, undisciplined, uncontrollable, unrestrained, rowdy, uncontrolled, disruptive, truculent, difficult, refractory, rebellious, mutinous, out of hand, riotous, out of control, wild, turbulent, uproarious, tumultuous, tempestuous, unbridled, irrepressible, boisterous, roisterous, rackety

stu·pid
/ˈst(y)oopəd/

adjective
adjective: stupid; comparative adjective: stupider; superlative adjective: stupidest

You
"You are a stupid user"
synonyms: unintelligent, ignorant, dense, brainless, mindless, foolish, dull-witted, dull, slow-witted, witless, slow, dunce-like, simpleminded, empty-headed, vacuous, vapid, halfwitted, idiotic, moronic, imbecilic, imbecile, obtuse, doltish;

All you

That describes me perfectly! I will not relent or have my mind subdued or self-censor my feelings! I am not cattle, I am a human being and will act like one!! And no, human beings are not like cattle because human beings have been known to be unruly, combative and resist what they do not desire! Rightfully so too!

Best to stick with the herd, /killcen/
The wolves will pick a stray much easier

I hold no obligations to herds nor wolves. I don't follow anyone and anyone 'behind me' is suspect of stabbing me in the back in the near future. I trust noone.

for within dev you have been infected

I trust noone also, but then I;m a depressed alienated lonely person

You can have all the friends in the world and even they won't help when you fix the harsh realities of life. I refuse to comply with depression, then again sometimes I drink myself into a stupor or blackout. Partying and grouping with real life friends is only a temporary fix. But depression and stress are the biggest killers, not even alcohol - as deadly as it is - is in the same league of self-destructive killers. Sometimes you have to choose bad before evil in order to survive and stay sane in this wholly fucked up world. I'd suggest you get out once in a while and find someone to talk to, go to a local bar. It will help you cope, but it won't fix anything in the end either.

I might join AA to socialize

Not a bad idea, I once have been there, a long time ago when on probation. Never committed myself to it though, and once off probation started drinking again. Its really hard to quite, especially when you've been used to drinking under the age of 18 like I did.

Let me give all you younger alcoholics a tip: the way you stay alive and not die from health problems is to cut out as much sugar from your diet and humanly possible. Eat a lot of organic green veggies and a side of quality meat (no nitrites, no hormones). Have a balanced diet of quality meats and organic vegetables. Do NOT consume soda. Do NOT consume junk/snack foods. Stay away from products with high fructose corn syrup and aspartame. Mix Cod Liver Oil into a glass of water, every single day, and chug than nasty-tasting shit down! Cod Liver Oil is good for the liver and helps restore damage done.

I drink to your health.
Join me for some Sage Wine and Sage Derby Cheese

Attached: I-Drink-to-your-Health.png (1437x2287, 1.06M)

fish eyeballs is good for the eyes….so sez my gran and she 92 yrs old and we call her hawkeye gran and she ken shoot a fly off the wall at 30 paces

Attached: index.jpeg (202x249, 8.46K)

she only use the liquor for medicinal purposes and she says it cures most anything

Attached: granny-clampett-rheumatism-medicine-aka-moonshine.jpg (232x360, 23.28K)

When I get a smoked herring, I love them smoked eyes
And I aint even lyin'

Attached: fisheyes_magnum.jpg (600x257, 20.78K)

Rocky Mountain Oysters aka bull balls fried is good

My cock gets so hard that I packed that fudge in so tight that it had to be removed surgically

Attached: 847e762d60b85df29b1b9d2a73fae608.jpg (3000x2000, 308.9K)

clarification
Bull balls don't make me horney, but the bull essence in them makes any man a young stallion

Queer.

selfhacked.com/blog/cod-liver-oil/

In mice, cod liver oil reduced kidney damaged caused by a cancer drug (Daunomycin) [74].

However, another study found that cod liver oil prevented damage to the liver, but not the kidney, of rats exposed to a toxic substance (carbon tetrachloride) [75].

Another rat study found that cod liver oil reduced liver damage (caused by nitrates) by acting as an antioxidant [76].

FACT: Doctors back in the day used to 'prescribe' (or recommend) Cod Liver Oil to sick patients as well as patients who had liver problems too! Kids who were suffering from the flu were given a tablespoon of Cod Liver Oil twice every day! It tastes nastly, but it prevents all kinds of diseases and even is known to heal damage done to the brain, heart, immune system and your liver! It is a wonder drug! All natural!

ANOTHER FACT: Most doctors today no longer recommend it because they are in bed with Big Pharma $$$ and make their money off of shilling Big Pharma drugs $$$!

Stop drinking alcohol you degenerate niggers.

THANK YOU user
I just happen to be a mouse taking cancer drugs