SJW Parents Physically Maiming Their Own Children In Botched Transgender Mutilations

Fascinating timeline that shows you how the left-wing techno-fascists censor anyone who tells the truth about the rampant child abuse, child mutilations and child murder now being carried out by LGBT “progressives” around the world:

– Last Friday night: Left-wing media runs hit pieces on Natural News, highlighting my “LGBT progressivism horrors” article that predicted LGBT parents would start mutilating their own children to try to make them “transgender” babies. According to the left-wing media, my predictions were absurd and “hateful.”

– Last Saturday: Facebook de-platforms and deletes the entire Natural News account, wiping out nearly 3 million followers.

– Tuesday: Natural News learns that Facebook now says the Natural News channel was deleted because of the “LGBT progressivism horrors” article, even though that article was never posted to Facebook by Natural News. In other words, Natural News was banned because of “off-platform” behavior.

– Today: News breaks that lesbian parents just murdered their own baby boy after attempting an at-home transgender mutilation procedure exactly as I predicted less than one month ago:
naturalnews.com/2019-06-11-lesbians-stab-innocent-nine-year-old-son-to-death-after-trying-to-make-him-transgender.html

Just in time for Pride Month, a pair of lesbians from Brazil celebrated their “true selves” by murdering their nine-year-old son, whom one year prior they tried to make “transgender” by forcibly cutting off the now-deceased boy’s private parts and carving a makeshift vagina in its place.

The horrific event took place less than one month after Natural News editor Mike Adams publicly predicted this new wave of “LGBT progressivism horrors,” precisely describing that “progressive” parents would begin physically maiming their own babies to slice of their gender organs.

According to reports, 27-year-old Rosana da Silva Candido, the boy’s biological mother, and 28-year-old Kacyla Damasceno Pessao, her lesbian partner, stabbed nine-year-old Rhuan Maycon to death on May 31 after a year of evading police and Child Protective Services.

Note that there is so far no apology whatsoever from the left-wing media. No apology from Facebook and no reinstatement of the Natural News channel. This proves that when you tell the truth about the child mutilations carried out by LGBT “progressives,” you will be silenced rather than thanked for trying to protect innocent children against violent, deranged LGBT lunatics.

The LGBT cult is alive and well, and its members will mutilate children and murder them if necessary to continue pursuing their transgender cult agendas. Anyone who points out that physically mutilating or chemically castrating children is child abuse will be silenced, de-platformed, smeared and viciously attacked. The Left Cult cannot allow anyone to defend the lives of the innocent, because if they admit that childrens’ lives should be protected, then their entire argument for abortions would self-destruct.

I, for one, will not be silenced. I will speak for those who are unable to speak and unable to defend themselves. And I will never surrender to the twisted, immoral, violent cult of left-wing lunatics who are rapidly morphing into child killers and serial molesters.

brighteon.com/6047036050001
naturalnews.com/2019-06-11-lgbt-parents-begin-physically-maiming-their-own-children-in-botched-transgender-mutilations.html

Attached: SJW Parents Physically Maiming Their Own Children In Botched Transgender Mutilations.jpg (1024x742, 298.2K)

They want to silence anyone who is helping expose their evil subversion tactics and the death toll it is slowly accumulating. These are nothing more than modern despots of society.

Please stop victimizing your own children.

Is that too much to ask?

God help this fully fucked and subverted and corrupted world…. or just destroy it all already!

When will the next GREAT FLOOD be Lord? Oh how we need it!

There won't be a flood. The fags can co-opt it all they like, but the rainbow belongs to everyone. It's God's promise not to flood the earth again.
No, the next time will be fire, which will hurt like a bitch, but we'll have deserved it.

NATURAL NEWS : exclusively for idiots

you might want to subscribe to NaturalNews

(it's exclusively for idiots)
you'll fit in well

"I, for one, will not be silenced. I will speak for those who are unable to speak and unable to defend themselves"

(they just called. they want you to STFU. you're embarrassing them)

That 'editorial cartoon' is SO shitty, that the
'artist' had to put a Z on Mark Zuckerberg's shirt….

At least I'm assuming that's supposed to be Mark Zuckerberg….

lame

Predicted……

it appears 'predicting things' is something neither you or Mike Adams is very good at.

You're awful at the 'psychic prediction' game

I fapped to this.

It's going to get worse. We've already watched a 13 year old boy being chemically sterilized on TV, followed by surgically mutilated, and then the neighborhood moms arguing whether to let his black AIDSrican boyfriend fuck him while she's home or not.

Now consider the third world diseases they're blaming on anti-vaxxers (rather than the third world hordes we're importing). Combine the two and it won't be long before they're demanding that children be seized from their homes and given sex changes because they picked up a barbie.

The fewer reproducing children liberals have, the better.

Anyone who knows how insane these leftists clowns really are would predict this could happen, or at least wouldn't be surprised if it did happen without prediction. I already knew this was happening, it just recently got reported is all.

I know A LOT of things that go completely unreported and some of it would make you physically sick.

Thi is Ben Garrison

The intellectual equivalent of the deplorable anons like the OP

Always something negative, huh? Too bad I don't give a shit what arrogant assholes like you think. In fact, I think I'll post more from Garrison since it triggers commies like you so much.

poor children…

Yes, poor children is right. Thats the reason I had to post this, people need to know whats going on and how bad things have gotten, we can't brush this evil under a rug anymore. It must be known and dealt with.

anti-slide 443354

God has something he wants to say to degenerate America….

YOU WILL PAY HARSHLY FOR YOUR SINS!

Today's tranny kid, tomorrow's RWDS spetznas.