Geo-engineering To Produce Mass Food Shortages As Millions of Acres Of US Farmland Destroyed

PROOF: >>>/related/17

It looks like 2019 could be the worst year for U.S. agriculture in modern American history by a very wide margin. As you will see below, millions upon millions of acres of U.S. farmland will go unused this year due to cataclysmic flooding. And many of the farmers that did manage to plant crops are reporting extremely disappointing results. The 12 month period that concluded at the end of April was the wettest 12 month period in U.S. history, and more storms just kept on coming throughout the month of May. And now forecasters are warning of another series of storms this week, and following that it looks like a tropical storm will pummel the region. As Bloomberg has pointed out, we have truly never seen a year like this ever before…

There has never been a spring planting season like this one. Rivers topped their banks. Levees were breached. Fields filled with water and mud. And it kept raining.

Many farmers just kept waiting for the flooding and the rain to end so that they could plant their crops, but that didn’t happen.

At this point it is too late for many farmers to plant crops at all, and it is now being projected that 6 million acres of farmland that is usually used for corn will go completely unsown this year…

And we could actually see even more soybean acres go unplanted, because the latest crop progress report shows that soybean planting is even further behind…

Soybean planting is behind in 16 of the 18 key soybean-producing states, according to the report. So far, just 39% of soybean planting has taken place, compared to the five-year average of 79% by June 2nd, meaning soybean planting is off 50.6%.

And please don’t assume that the acres that have been planted are going to be okay. In Nebraska, farmer Ed Brummels said that conditions are so bad that it is “like we are trying to plant on top of a lake!”…

It’s like we are trying to plant on top of a lake! Planting will be over soon as farmers continue to be frustrated with these very saturated conditions.

When you plant fields that are absolutely saturated with water, the results can be extremely disappointing, and that is what we are hearing all over the nation.

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/due-to-cataclysmic-flooding-millions-upon-millions-of-acres-of-u-s-farmland-will-not-be-planted-with-crops-this-year
web.archive.org/web/20190613154545/https://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/due-to-cataclysmic-flooding-millions-upon-millions-of-acres-of-u-s-farmland-will-not-be-planted-with-crops-this-year

Attached: Geo-engineering To Produce Mass Food Shortages As Millions of Acres Of US Farmland Destroyed.jpg (1280x720, 117.85K)

>>>/prepare/1

Meanwhile, we're constantly pushed to allow more and more illegal immigration. We'll be struggling to feed our legal immigrants, because of higher food prices. Yet the shits flooding our border will be sucking up resources that should be reserved for citizens.

Yes, its a total mess. And it has all been deliberate. If the government would lift a finger to (really) secure our borders, this wouldn't have happened. Imagine the use of force the government would use against us if WE became unruly! They'd be doing Wacos everywhere, killing American men women and children and jailing any of us they could catch. But they welcome criminals with open arms and ship them right in? Yah. Deliberate destabilization. And I suspect the same thing with these obscure unprecedented "storm cyclone bombs" hitting all over the mid-west. Hurricanes don't normally hit the mid-west!! So come on, something strange is going on here.

And - I'd be willing to bet my LIFE on this because I do believe this to be 100% true, without any doubt - that if we cut the government debt/spending by 2/3rds all of this mass immigration and geo-engineering would actually STOP within a year or two as their money supply dried up. I don't doubt for one fraction of a second our government is this crooked and treasonous today and all this nefarious activity is being funded by outrageous government spending sprees at our expense!

actual news !!!!!!

real news

anti-slide iu67

shit news killcen

anti-slide 25

It won't affect me because I have a lot of backup food storage. I feel bad for those who don't but they have been warned for years, so whatever happens thats on them.

Yes, its a total mess. And it has all been deliberate. If the government would lift a finger to (really) secure our borders, this wouldn't have happened. Imagine the use of force the government would use against us if WE became unruly! They'd be doing Wacos everywhere, killing American men women and children and jailing any of us they could catch. But they welcome criminals with open arms and ship them right in? Yah. Deliberate destabilization. And I suspect the same thing with these obscure unprecedented "storm cyclone bombs" hitting all over the mid-west. Hurricanes don't normally hit the mid-west!! So come on, something strange is going on here.

can't stop the signal killcen

I don't care if you idiots spaz out about, your lucky I haven't took the time to post more NEWS often as of recently, which I plan on doing again real soon. I just need to set up a router so I can p2p on another OS and be able to post here using this OS simultaneously! Recently I found backing up more media much more important than contributing to this board is all!

OK… If you re still working and paying taxes YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. You cannot complain if you are paying illegals to come here. But muh house! Muh mortgage! Muh tie rack with 1000 ties! (I knew a fag with this)…

Listen get the skills and tools to survive away from the system then do so. It's easy. It takes some money but not an insurmountable quantity. Some land. Some water. Some tools and lots of skills and a few friends and you can be mostly insulated from this shit storm that is coming.

If you don't mind a bit of austerity a few acres with a small building and a wood stove chickens gardens rabbits and pigs can meet most needs for a family. Hit water is the only hard part.

If you don't have an aquifer to access well water on your property, I'd recommend collecting rain water or even looking into atmospheric water generation (which is a thing, but can be costly). Otherwise, if you can invest in decent acreage, you can pay a farming company to utilize some of those acres and get yourself a cut of the profits in order to pay property taxes if need be. Almost anywhere you go unfortunately you'll be paying taxes if you settle down. If you don't want to do that, you'll have to live in an RV and travel around the States, living on the road.

so double the /killcen/
double the cancer rate
/kill/n// is yor plan

thanks for the set up

me and mt mauradors will drop a smoke bomb dosn yor vent system and take yor supplies and women
wat we donna kill comin out the door of the men folk, we will ass rape and make our mules til he drop dead

Not really. I have another laptop now and a different (undisclosed!) OS with TONS of new p2p software installed…. the thing is… I either have THIS laptop online…. or the other laptop…. and I had to adjust my time being on Zig Forums because of it. So I've been here less, and have been sharing TONS of media on decentralized platforms, as well as engaging in other operations that are 1,000x as effective as my previous ones (and thats ALL I will say!)

get fucked, nigger

So you share prepper stuff with other preppers

That's the problem
You're preaching to the choir

Ordinary folks aren't gonna do squat til the shtf for real

society breaks down like you hope it does
No law
You got all that good stuff behind those walls
I'm going to play it safe and put a noxious gas into your intake vent, no need for gunplay

I was only joking aboot the ass raping

The men will me made into mules though, and just the boys and women used for raping

The boys will be discarded when they get too old and also the old womyns

I like this future also

I am prepped with cyanide gas bombs for killing gophers and have plenty off guns and gas for burning out, but this damages the goods inside too much
I am a sociopath so I like too plan for this stuff

Is this why you like t plan?

Yea, all thos supplies in the cities and bunkers will be too well guarded, so it's the isolated farms that will make the best target

better to create small communities where everything is shared and have 24 hr guards

Communism i think it be called

allsotiresome.png

When SHTF it will be too late for the masses to anything but sperg and chimp out in the streets….. and facing detainment or death for doing so. The best we can do is inform others of whats to come, not only by sharing prepping material but other media as well, set up an attractive display and sit back… see what happens… so think outside the box. There is a reason for the recent STAGED PSYOP in Texas….. take note they stage these false flags because they are afraid of our potential.

Get use to it nigger, i aint going nowhere

Someone’s never heard of Problem-Reaction-Solution.

Nowhere except a FEMA camp.

Why not just rotate the crops and plant something that can survive in heavy water, like Rice?
I mean, that's what farmers of old did when Mother Nature gave them the elbow deep fisting.

anti-slide 2

Well I guess drought and flash floods are good for something after all not that it matters since BPA has pretty much neughters most western 'men'.

bumping legit news

TBH we have enough food worldwide to feed people 6 times over it's a logistical issue so if food can't be provided here I'll import it and create a profitz or I'll just buy 200 acres and make bank. Not that fucking difficult.

It takes a lot of money to buy that many acres and even if you lease the land to the agriculture industry you only get a percentage of the profits they make…. but…. if there is massive bad weather, for whatever reason no matter how abnormal it may be, then the less they can grow and the less you are able to make bank off the land.

Many here are getting it wrong.

1. There is a huge reserve: If we stop feeding crops to animals, then there is more food.
2. There will still be grass fed animals.
3. The meat of the animals which are already grown lasts for month.

All of this is in the richer countries. But, how could western countries go on helping all those poor people in the poor countries when food is getting scarce?
We can't. Good news. These fuckers are going to die. Starvation, war, and diseases like Ebola. And no, they will not come. Well fed people move, starving people don't.

Oh, and who will vote for the parties and politicians which want open borders and helping those poor countries with high birthrates, while food is expensive? No one.

Embrace the future.

I'm prepared for the worst or the absolute deadly worst case scenarios…. but I pray you are right anyway.

Goodbye America!!!!!! Gooooooo'd bye!