Just leave /killcen/ alone(a little bit)

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

When I was a child, i did as a child and teased the lonely old coot who lived at the end of the street in the same house for 80 yrs(he was born there)
Mr Richard's wife had died 1st, always a sad affair with old guys who are lost without a woman to take care of them.
And his 2 kids had moved to New Zealand

He was alone

Us kids would do the old shit in a paper bag on fire trick on his doorstep..haha..hee

He got himself a pet dog for company and we gave it some mouse poison to see wat would happen(it died)

Now, we were kids and didn't know better and ol Mr Richards, he would shit up the neighborhood with rebel flags and little twirly things and pink flamencos all over his house and yard

He let his crab grass git so long and my daddy said that was cause he was an ol crab

But I can see now that he was just lonely and that was why he waited with pails
of hot water behind his tree to throw at us kids as we rode by and while we shouted "Creepy ol Witchards, murdered his bitchards" and other stuff.

When we kids got a little older and discovered drugs at 14, we left Mr Richards alone

He hung himself a yr later
You see, even having tormentors is better than being all alone

Now to the point at hand

I know some of you like to tease /killcen/.
I'm guilty of this on occasions where I thought that it was warranted.
But we aint kids here, and its just as easy to be kind as mean(not as fun though, tbh) and all I'm saying, is take it easy on him

Piss on his threads, don't shit on 'em.'killcen/ wants tormentors, but be gentle.
Like this just-kiss-it fellow
He likes old guys and interacts with them a lot here on Zig Forums and knows how to get their attention.
And when you make a thread and he takes the equivalent of a pail of hot water to 'em, like posting his crazy old real news links, say,"haha,,hee, you crazy ol coot, how you doin'?

zigforums.com/thread/784458/news#q784466

zigforums.com/thread/784458/news#q784467
zigforums.com/thread/784458/news#q784468

Attached: Poop.gif (1.21 MB, 500x375)

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomzine.hashbase.io/killcen.html
desuarchive.org/freedomzine/thread/377/#q384

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

My friends are people I know in real life, with a very few online exceptions of people you will never know and I will never disclose. I'm not nearly as lonely as you think I am. Piss or shit all over my threads, fine, I'd rather you do nothing at all and just leave so the dust can settle and the REAL anons come out of the shadows.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

fuck off

Kevin Russell
Kevin Russell

the REAL anons

The kids riding by on bikes throwing turds are the only real anons here

An occasional retarded adult wanders in and runs out just as quickly

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

I don't mind being alone. In fact, if you guys didn't slide my threads I wouldn't have to come back here to check every now and then seeing if I have to bump them back. Meaning, I wouldn't even be here as often, like the other places I post, I could post and leave and spend my time doing more CONSTRUCTIVE THINGS with my time!

I know that may not make sense, right now, but it will when you finally figure out what I'm really up to and what my real intentions are…..

Oliver Perry
Oliver Perry

if you guys didn't slide my threads
old mr richards twirly things on his house =/killcen/'s paranoid junk on front page

I have to bump them back.

yup. he thinks this is his board

It may be his by default though, as he is relentless, like /kancer/

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

REAL NEWS: you and I are the only ones here.

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

but it will when you finally figure out what I'm really up to and what my real intentions are…..
/killcen/ international man of mystery

Attached: killcen-international-man-of-mystery.png (1.66 MB, 1024x682)

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

no. i'm here

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

AND me, I'm not him

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

Sure….. keep telling yourself that….

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

(sac)
killcen

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

you

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

anti-slide

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

Thanks, Johnny. (pic was mine)

Already put it up on Killcen's Page…

freedomzine.hashbase.io/killcen.html

Poor just-kiss-it waits like a puppy for his

hero, Andy to show up

it makes me feel bad

Getting desperate for us boomers to return (sac)? Got a 'thing' for us? lol

desuarchive.org/freedomzine/thread/377/#q384
Even the 'fake' Killcen says he's bailing soon. You may have to find another hobby where you can pretend-befriend other older men on the internet who may be less disgusted by your juvenile jabs that only scream of your own homosexuality, and do nothing to convince said old men to join you in your pathetic fantasies.

Also, I'm not 'mean' to 'fake' Killcen, or (You) either, for that matter.

Just being REAL.

Now, I don't want to make an enemy of this just-kiss-it fellow, he seems like less of an asshole than most around here, including me, so , Andy, would you do him a mercy and send him a cox pix?

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

anti-slide

Cooper Brown
Cooper Brown

bump

Owen James
Owen James

yip

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

thee

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

kbjb

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

mkw

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

say /killcen/
I already set up an automated keyboard presser that posts my comments to keep my posts on the front page

(sac)tology

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

lmlml

Anthony Murphy
Anthony Murphy

say /killcen/

I already set up an automated keyboard presser that posts my comments to keep my posts on the front page
w
(sac)tology

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

vvh

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

jnoin

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

good thread

James Collins
James Collins

prince of whales no collusionlessery

Attached: istock-627777028.v1.jpg (382.06 KB, 2225x1113)

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

gol darn right it is

Jose Perez
Jose Perez

gol darn right Dginn did it

Evan Stewart
Evan Stewart

I have no quarrels with yor powerful and ancient Pre islamic race

/killcen/'s yor man

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

Attached: 4.jpg (43.29 KB, 500x700)

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

Attached: 9.jpg (47.24 KB, 480x360)

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

very good thread

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit