10,000 Reasons Why Killcen Ruined Zig Forums

Yesterday, 10,000 non-existent Zig Forums lurkers read about the 10,000 citizens!of Coal Grove, Ohio who had toxic purple water in their sinks, even though the water was pink, the chemical is nontoxic, Coal Grove Ohio only has 2,099 citizens, and there were only 3 people lurking in Zig Forums.

This type of irresponsible hyperbole, exaggeration & outright lying is exactly why killcen is a polesmoking faggot.

9,990 - 9,991 - 9,992 - 9,993 - 9,994 - 9,995 - 9,996 - 9,997 - 9,998 - 9,999 - THREE

THREE, including the mod

the fact that killcen said there were 10,000 citizens in Coal Grove proves that he cannot control his impulses, and he uses the number 10,000 as his arbitrary quantifying number of choice when he realizes he's got nothing to work with.

Nothing he says carries any weight.

10,000 this, 10,000 that, 10,000 10,000 10,000
shut the fuck up with your stupid 10,000 bullshit

He's a lying reactionary who fabricates complete bullshit. Fuck him.

bbc.com/future/story/20190611-how-to-build-something-that-lasts-10000-years?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Attached: 20190613_211445.jpg (1920x1068, 563.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/all-american-nazis-628023/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based

I was here yesterday and I saw this event as it occurred. there were FOUR people here, not three. Of course, when I was here, the mod wasn't, so that means there were only three people here, but the mod came back in, which adds up to FOUR people in here. I guess by this point, it's become relatively obvious that I had already left by the time the mod showed up, meaning after I left, it had temporarily dropped down to only TWO people in here, and when the mod showed up there were still only three people in here.

I guess you're right. killcen ruined Zig Forums. I used to come here because there were real news stories that people found interesting. this place turned into a ghost town because one idiot can't take a hint.

nobody likes that killcen scitzo

Who else is he???

Oh shut up already. The only "hint" is that you don't give a shit about real news. So buzz off already, because this is a NEWS BOARD and its staying that way. Like it or not!

the two lonely uninformed little men, sitting in their abandoned sandbox, trying to validate their empty existences by trying to convince each other that they are 'more informed' than the other one.

as ill-informed as they each are, at least (sac) occasionally reads legitimate news, unlike you

Attached: PicsArt_06-14-12.48.02.jpg (1300x866, 210.22K)

Attached: 20190614_005631.jpg (1280x840, 496.99K)

It was actually at least five because I was also here, but the main thing we should learn from this event is that no matter how minuscule the human interest groups are, there will always be a filthy, worthless, sack of shit jew, who tries to divide the natural unison by spreading lies and deception.

i think this killcen guy is pretty chill…

I fucking hate this website.

website is ok only ppl are dumb..

I am one of 10,000 Zig Forums mods, and each of us counted 10,000 readers that day. all combined, there were 1,000,000 readers in Zig Forums, but since they were each only paying 1% of their full attention, the amount of attention they were paying collectively added up to the same amount of attention normally paid by 10,000 people.

Killcen is not one person you imbecile. How much is your censorship overlord employers playing you to spread these lies, zoomer commie shill?

user, where did you get that 2,000,000 number from? If there where really 4,000,000 anons watching, don't you think we would've seen more replies? I mean we are talking about 6,000,000 lost anons. Where are they buried?

lol.

Care to enlighten us to why you are posting here then? Are you addicted yet? Remember: I told you LEAVE before its too late! I said it for a REASON. You'll soon be unable to escape this miserable place no matter how much you hate it!

Killcen is a cult of personality with an agenda not yet realized by anyone. There are no obligations to anyone but the existence of this cult of personality which may fuel distrust, fear, anger and grief to those who do not understand how corrupted institutionalized society has become, with the sole purpose of wiping the smile off grinning faces and attempts to recruit like-minded anons to prepare for End Times prophesy being fulfilled before its too late to save the human race from its own miserable extinction.

thats called schizophrenia my dear friend ;)

No, its called reporting real news with ethical concern of unprecedented systemic hell-bent corruption and despotism plaguing the world, dragging us all down with it. I refuse to be a part of it, I refuse to conform to it and I refuse to sit back, watch it happen and say absolutely nothing at all as we all go down in a sinking Titanic ship!

I like him
he's like my crazy Uncle whose wife left him because he kept checking under the bed before they had sex, and would only do it in the dark so any hidden cameras couldn't see them.

Like /killcen/, he moved to the country and took up hording jew gold and drinking it away on fine whiskey(fuck ya, dont let the ex get it)

uncle /killcen/,(sac) to save the world, one must 1st save themself.

Are you saved sir?
I am not.
I am a reprobate sinner

I was gonna say that at least I hurt myself more than others, but this is not good either

But see? it always ends up about me

Let's talk aboot you

Penis pix?

Just kidding aboot the dik pik
Did you ever take a photo of your wife in nylons?

You can blank out the eyes

(sac) of jew shit

My dad was a jew

I never knew him as my mom was a servant in his house

take your meds nigger or kys

My mom would bring us home great stuff like smoked jew carp and cream cheese after catering

Her jew mans mom knew about me and felt guilty as my mom was poor, but being jews, they didnt offer child support, so would give us free jew food after the kabbalistic jew rites parties

This is 95% true, as my mom was silent about it

My dad was a Dr and this is where I got so smart and inherited my tremendous volcabulary and how i make all you my bitches here on Zig Forums
kabbali(sac)ticly, yors

Attached: sables-smoked-fish.3900057c7a976f34a6ac6a77c4d96561.jpg (1150x534, 104.2K)

Drugs did this

vocabulary

You know what is good, I'll get off-topic here, whats good is lox and bagels. You toast two bagels, put cream cheese on one side, with a layer of onion, salmon and capers and top it off with another bagel. Its a UK dish, very good though.

The validation of my empty existence expired 8 yrs ago

This is a strange hobby that you share with us lad,shit posting

Andy would still be doing it if it weren't for the Kaposi sarcoma cancer treatment because of the aids he contracted from 1 to many skanks

You're correct lad, leave us two 9/10ths dead fools to our sandbox, fighting over the turd that one of us had dropped and are constanly fighting over(great pix by the way, perfect metaphor for the social interaction going on here, there may be hope for you yet)

Hope!, yes HOPE!
Don't wait outside the sandbox lad, ready with a poking stick(yor metaphor), wanting to get a poke.

Leave
/killcen/ spends hrs, literally all his waking time (except when he has errands to run) on the internet getting the word out and look at what it's done to him

This is suppose to only happen to young people who spend all their time online
Look at wahat happen to these kids who spent all their time online on website like Zig Forums

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/all-american-nazis-628023/

Andrew Oneschuk and Jeremy Himmelman had been living in Tampa, Florida, for two weeks when, on Friday, May 19th, 2017, their roommate Devon Arthurs picked up an AK-47 rifle and shot them at close range. Oneschuk had just turned 18.

Now, I'm as far removed from /killcen/ as is Bernie sanders from Trump

There has to be the fertile ground of mental illness for the seed of paranoia and hate to take root

Never could happen to me
Look at the boomer bomber stripper, and see that it can happen at any age

Younger is worser[sic] though

so for your own good…….fuck off

you know I'm serious when I typed all that and I'm still a hunt and pecker

I find too much smoked salmon over powes it
I thought the Jew deli was being stingy when they mixeda little salmon in the cheese, but it always tasted better than mine when I piled on the fish, cause I had a lot of it

Whipped cream cheese, grated lemon rind, a little chopped dill and onion on a fresh bagel
Trust me, this is my jew dna speaking

I mean, just think about this

/killcen/ thinks the NZ massacre was fake
He really believes this
He posts about how he exaggerates stuff

But he believe 99% of the stuff he posts
Don't end up like him
I see the seeds of it in you all ready

RUN!

nOW /killcen/ is too old and afraid to do any violence, but if he were younger..I believe he would

10-7 for now

No, I actually do not. You guys must mistake some others for me. But I'm on here at least 3 to 4 hours of the day, almost every day besides times I spend with some friends and family once in a while.

bump to front1

ok

kk

meme

us

say /killcen/

I already set up an automated keyboard presser that posts my comments to keep my posts on the front page
n
(sac)tology

ik k

say /killcen/

I already set up an automated keyboard presser that posts my comments to keep my posts on the front page
o
(sac)tology

drdtrd

jnjdd

prince of whales no collusionless

Attached: istock-627777028.v1.jpg (2225x1113, 382.06K)

the Djinn are in my brane

You djinn, get outta me brane

Attached: 1.jpg (2000x2624, 451.43K)

Attached: 5.png (314x444, 81.19K)

he smells like pee

i can smell his posts