/killcen/,observe:27 Japs protest dad cleared of raping his loli daughter,cause she didn't resist

This is real news /shillcen/
stop turning Zig Forums into a desert like yor board
A few Japs took to the streets all over Japan to protest against recent court acquittals of alleged rapists, including a man who was found not guilty of raping his own daughter.

In March, a court in the central city of Nagoya acquitted the man of raping his daughter, 19, despite years of sexual abuse.

The court recognised that the woman had sex with her father against her will in August and September of 2017 but ruled she could have resisted if she wanted to.

Despite the acquittal, the court also recognised that the girl had been sexually abused her father since the second year of junior high, when she would have been 13 or 14 years old.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7137969/Hundreds-protest-Japan-father-cleared-raping-underage-daughter.html

Attached: 14748650-7137969-image-a-1_1560439235164.jpg (1268x848, 254.64K)

Falcon_Alpha_Delta
2.8k points ·
7 hours ago

This is beyond a poor or corrupt ruling. This is atrocious. He abused his daughter for years and when she was finally cognizant enough to pursue charges her allegations are dismissed… because she might have accepted his advances? Fuck this guy and fuck that judge like ten times more, this is despicable

/killcen/, did you ever touch yor cock while thinking of yor daughter?

No, but it got hard thinking about her

62 today, 100 tomorrow, 1000s next year in a decade it will be tens of thousands of screeching japs

wtf?

You either are on drugs, or are in need of them

dodo

meto

gad

say /killcen/

I already set up an automated keyboard presser that posts my comments to keep my posts on the front page
j
(sac)tology

jig

say /killcen/

I already set up an automated keyboard presser that posts my comments to keep my posts on the front page
p
(sac)tology

fcgfcgf

u80

prince of whales no collusionlesser

Attached: istock-627777028.v1.jpg (2225x1113, 382.06K)

How come roasties way past their shelf-lives are over-represented in the picture I wonder?

I do believe that sexual contact with one's own parents should be a normal part of child-rearing. It works for bonobos, why not for us?

Too much risk of incest, tbh.

His only crime was incest, but nips don't care about that so he's innocent tbh.

I just looked that up and you're full of shit.

So she went forward? Well anyway. Better than the alternative like we have in the West.
lol by who?
And what exactly is this "unreasonable law"?

wtf?

wtf?

wtf..Djinn agin

Attached: 2.jpg (1119x1772, 993.17K)

Attached: 6.jpg (777x1028, 175.43K)

So if I rape a loli and I bind her tightly enough it's okay?

I cant wait for dotr

Is it true the guy who said he broke into johnny neptunes house killed him or he was badly injured? As soon as that dude started saying " Im in your house johnny neptune " for 3 weeks in every other thread, I knew andrew mcgovern got what he was looking for. I was going to speculate on a cause of death, but a nigger like that deserves nothing less than glass.

He's using a bot to make fake comments
see

He's obsessed with killcen. I guess those two were former lovers or some shit.