Jap Oil Tanker Owner Says U.S. lies aboot Gulf Attack,Saudis did it

observe /killcen/

real fucking news

stop destroying Zig Forums like yor board

Think about how insane all of this is. A Norwegian and A Japanese oil tanker were supposedly “attacked.” Yet neither the governments of Norway nor of Japan are calling for war or attacks 🧐🧐.

And the Japanese PM is in Teheran at the moment in order to seek a solution to the US sanctions situation

An attack on Japanese oil tankers by Iran at this exact moment especially makes no sense at all.

It would make perfect sense for the Saudis/Mossad to try and disrupt these talks on the other hand.

EDIT: Found the shipping log of one of the ships, the Kokuka Courageous: marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/371880000

It departed from a port in Saudi-Arabia on the 10th of June. Now if it is true there were bombs planted on the hull of the ships, what place would make it most convenient to do so?

Yutaka Katada, the owner of one of the stricken oil tankers crippled in explosions in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday, says the U.S. is wrong about the way the attack was carried out. Speaking at a press conference in Tokyo on Friday, he contradicted Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the U.S. Navy, which released a video that purports to show an Iranian patrol boat removing a limpet mine from the port side of the Kokuka Courageous. Katada said his ship was attacked on the starboard side by a flying object, not by a mine.

thedailybeast.com/japanese-oil-tanker-owner-says-us-is-wrong-about-gulf-attack

Attached: RTX6ZABP_aapmbg.jpg (912x513, 56.99K)

Also from the video footage the US has released it seems the "limpet mine" was several meters above the waterline. That is a totally ridiculous and idiotic place to put a limpet, they're meant to be attached below the waterline, where they.. you know.. can't be seen easily and investigated. Absolutely something fishy about this whole thing. I agree that it's most likely the Saudis or Mossad as they would have the most to gain from the attack whilst Iran has nothing to gain.

Attached: index.jpeg (296x170, 4.08K)

BIGFOOT is alive!! Look at the starboard side.. U see him?? Neither i saw a mine!!

Did Bolton record this clip with his camera from the old West? It's more like a WWI film than a 2019 video.

invisible weapons of mass destruction

That's not a military boat it is a rescue vessel .Most of those people on board are crew from the tankers .You WOULD NOT have about 20 people on board a boat secretly trying to plant or remove planted mines

Yes they would use scuba divers or a submersible to plant explosives on the hull of the boat. Like the French special forces did with the rainbow pride.

OH FUCK OFF.

If I were to post this, you would have HEAVILY ridiculed it! And I already DID report it as a false flag! And I was ridiculed for saying so!

Yean but now it's confirmed

even the jap owner od ship is saying it's a false flag
And i contritely apologize as i didn't see the post you made yesterday

But this is an update

And od course stuff like this happens in the middle east

China, mid east, russia

I believe most of the conspiracy stuff about these areas

It's when you try to import it to democracies whrere it's harder to hide this shit

Look at wods in iraq

The US didnt even try to fake that

They said oops, our intell was wrong

same thing here

Oops, those saudies/mossadies are real cards, always with the jokeing

I'M SO EXCITED

WAR, WATS IT GOOD FOR?

IT MAKES (sac)'s cock hard

absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bumpity doo dah

bumpity day

me oh my wat a fuck /killcen/ day

alreat

me

yu

say /killcen/

I already set up an automated keyboard presser that posts my comments to keep my posts on the front page
m
(sac)tology

mjn

say /killcen/

I already set up an automated keyboard presser that posts my comments to keep my posts on the front page
k
(sac)tology

rdtdr

jnj

prince of whales no collusion

Attached: istock-627777028.v1.jpg (2225x1113, 382.06K)

Djinn did it

I have no quarrels with yor powerful and ancient Pre islamic race

/killcen/ did it

Attached: 3.png (1032x774, 177.25K)

It's just another false flag

Attached: 1463340746163.jpg (460x288, 63.08K)

Attached: 8.jpg (1920x1081, 325.48K)

For some reason trump and bolton have been never-ending with the claims of iran being some kind of threat and hinting that they're going to go to war. This reason alone makes trump the worst president, as he campaigned against this shit, and now he's worse than even cheney. Iran actually posed NO threat BECAUSE they signed on to the nuclear deal with nations around the world, including the US under obama. But for the SOLE reason that it was a deal signed by obama, trump reneged on it. The funny thing is, trump kept saying it was a "terrible deal." I challenge every single fucking one of you trumptard to show me ONE example that trump ever gave of WHY it was a bad deal. He never had one. He just knew that if obama was for it, he would be against it. The stupid thing is that iran was following the deal, which ensured that they would only be running nuclear plants for energy and would not be producing enriched uranium, and by ALL accounts from multiple intelligence agencies and the inspectors that regularly went in to check, Iran was following that deal. So what was so "terrible" about that hm? Trump reneges on the deal, which then gave iran the excuse to ignore the deal and enrich all the uranium they want. (which they still haven't done, btw)
So all this time trump has been spouting about a terrible deal that was not a terrible deal, reneged on it, which would mean iran could actually start to do "terrible" things, but they're not, and then bolton kept saying what a threat they were to our allies (israel) because of their nuclear program (which never produced any threats thanks to the "terrible" deal)
and now we have attacks on a couple oil tankers that the secretary of state, not intelligence mind you, is saying iran, even though none of it makes sense that they would do that. This is a false flag, same as when Israel attacked and killed US sailors on the USS Liberty to try to get the US drawn into a war with their enemies.
And trump is the commander in chief of this whole charade. remember that.