Weaponized Immigration Is Designed to Destabilize the Country Prior to Civil War and Invasion

Weaponized Immigration Is Designed to Destabilize the Country Prior to Civil War and Invasion

thecommonsenseshow.com/conspiracy-health-immigration/weaponized-immigration-designed-destabilize-country-prior-civil-war-and-invasion
web.archive.org/web/20190618143527/https://thecommonsenseshow.com/conspiracy-health-immigration/weaponized-immigration-designed-destabilize-country-prior-civil-war-and-invasion

"All it takes is one virus particle." says Elaine Donelly, president of the Center for Military Readiness, she has repeatedly stated this fact for the last 4 years. Donelly further elaborated that, “I’m just appalled. Judging from this, the United States seems to have a very confused vision of what ‘national security’ means.” So, she is clearly referring to the fact that there is no regard for the health and safety of the public as we continue and purposely admit unscreened immigrants who are carrying diseases, in some cases, deadly diseases.

Part One of this series dealt with how the drug trade and narco-terrorism is being exported to the United States. Part one made it clear that the drug trade is being decentralized under crime bosses from organizations like HSBC Band and the Clinton Foundation. It is a form of franchising and this represents the future law enforcement overthrow, as well as the cultural demise of the United States by turning America into a narco-terrorist state like Columbia, Mexico, Peru, etc. A future part in this series will clearly demonstrate that this invasion is well underway, has the support of powerful politicians and heads of Federal and state agencies, and enjoys almost complete anonymity from the mainstream media.

Many of us in the Independent Media feel strongly that America needs to be "softened up" prior to the unleashing of a civil war which will quickly be followed by an invasion of this country. The globalists are desperate to take down America and it appears that this is their chosen path that is being unveiled before our very eyes.

Part II of this series deals with nation-destroying Immigration as it has been weaponized and the clear intent is to use illegal immigration and the increased accompanying health threats to destabilize our country. Why? The Trump administration and their new watchdog, the Attorney General, is poised to put keep Deep State members in prison for corruption, sedition and treason. Some of their names are Pelosi, Clinton(s), Harris, Feinstein, etc. They need a distraction from the light being shown upon their criminality. There distractions include incessant talk of impeachment for a crime that the President has already been exonerated from, the distraction a war with Iran, or Russia, or Venezuela, or China or anybody else that is willing stand up to Deep State Imperialism. Finally, and the topic of Part II of this series includes weaponized immigration and push for at least the appearance of a pandemic and Ebola will quite nicely, thank you!

The Deep State hatched a plot to make Ebola appear to be an inevitable result of the world we live in. It is actually an easy task to spot this deadly false flag event just as phony as the fake Iranian attack upon oil tankers. What we have a Deep State false flag that takes hundreds, soon to be thousands of Africans taken from Ebola ridden countries, give each illegal-false-flag-participating-immigrant hundreds of dollars, place them on the US border and hope that some of them will march across the border and have Ebola.

There is an element of this false flag that should cause every American to want to hide under their beds and never come out.

Attached: Weaponized Immigration Is Designed to Destabilize the Country Prior to Civil War and Invasion.jpg (699x648, 105.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jGXNciA18A
archive.fo/znu4m
archive.fo/UzxgQ
archive.fo/kaKFf
archive.fo/kklDV
archive.fo/JP12t
archive.fo/RxTnl
archive.fo/2QVef
archive.fo/2zRJx
archive.fo/9JHcJ
archive.fo/aomtB
archive.fo/WFhti
archive.fo/jsvr7
archive.fo/cwtfG
archive.fo/sXiT1
archive.fo/it6cc
archive.fo/UAa3p
archive.fo/eHOcO
archive.fo/sHIAQ
archive.fo/OI0zF
archive.fo/2kA1Z
archive.fo/VveJk
archive.fo/6Tek0
archive.fo/C9OJN
archive.fo/2mdIf
archive.fo/Wj8pu
archive.fo/PjUYO
archive.fo/Zpi2M
archive.fo/QhVFR
archive.fo/CXIun
archive.fo/6Yvkw
archive.fo/UoZ9h
archive.fo/rxIs5
archive.fo/ROCvG
archive.fo/uc4vx
archive.fo/9Dv1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ebola Is Airborne and There is No Stopping It

Some scoffed when I published that researchers from the Canadian government discovered, in 2009, that Ebola could be transmitted across species through airborne means. This led to speculation that if Ebola could be transmitted through airborne means between mammals from different species, and opens the probability that humans are vulnerable to the same process? The suggestion was met with some derision.

Further research indicates that scientists have known for ten years that Ebola is an airborne virus as well as the means of transmission that the corporate controlled media tells you about (i.e. bodily fluids). I find it incredulous that the mainstream media, the CDC, thed the Obama administration are silent as to the gravity of the Ebola threat in which millions of people in this country and billions in the entire world are at greater risk because of these crimes of omission being committed against humanity by the aforementioned entities. There presently exists a mountain of work that shows just how Ebola is transmitted through the air. And still, not one airport has been shut down and not one of these studies has aired in the mainstream media.

No one knows for certain how Ebola virus is transmitted from one person to the next. The virus has been found in the saliva, stool, breast milk, semen, and blood of infected persons. The virus has been found in the saliva, stool, breast milk, semen, and blood of infected persons. Body fluids (e.g. vomit, diarrhea, blood, and saliva) can result in the inhalable aerosol particles in the immediate vicinity of an infected person. Coughing was identified among some cases in a 1995 outbreak in Kitwit, Congo. Coughs are widely known to emit viruses in respirable particles. Actual vomiting produces an aerosol and has been implicated in airborne transmission of gastrointestinal viruses. Regarding diarrhea, toilet flushing emits a pathogen-laden aerosol that disperses in the air. If you are still not convinced that we are sending our troops into a situation where they will likely contract Ebola through airborne transmission, then consider that both Marburg and Ebola viruses can be isolated from sera and tissue culture medium at room temperature for up to 46 days! Even in the most optimal of conditions, aerosolized Ebola, and Reston viruses, at 50% to 55% relative humidity and 72°F, had biological decay rates of 3.06%. and 1.55% per minute, respectively. These rates indicate that 99% loss in aerosol infectivity would occur in 104, and 162 minutes, respectively. Simply put, when our troops walk into an infected zone, they can be infected for one hour and 44 minutes after the release of the Ebola into the air. When it comes to Ebola Reston, the virus can be contracted through aerosolized means for a period of two hours and forty-two minute, almost three hours! There is also strong experimental evidence that Ebola can be transmitted by airborne means. Jaax et al reported the unexpected death of two rhesus monkeys housed approximately three meters from monkeys infected with Ebola virus, concluding that respiratory or eye exposure to aerosols was the only possible explanation. This scientific evidence merely scratches the surface with regard to the available data related to these facts as they are presented in this article.

With the Africans crossing the border in great numbers, the problem would be bad enough. Now that we know that Ebola is airborne, containment is nearly impossible.

Even CIDRAP, in a Minnesota University 2015 publication, admitted that Ebola is likely airborne. Scientific America said the same thing.

Conclusion

How can one convince a public that is being forced fed nonsense, voodoo science that we do not have two genders, but 300? We are re-entering the Dark Ages where superstition and propaganda masquerade as scientific fact. Ignorance is not bliss. What you do not know, can and will hurt you.

Part III of this series will return to the implantation of the various crime models from Central America into the United States. This is all brand new and Americans are going to be shocked beyond all belief.

i have no desire to paint a picture of absolutely hopelessness. Therefore, I interviewed survival expert, Robert Griswold. The interview was designed to teach people the steps they need to take in order to create their chances for survival.

This is a must listen! Please share: youtube.com/watch?v=8jGXNciA18A

[Video Backed Up]

Think about it. This is why they have the thousands of MRAPs all over the place. FEMA camps. Millions of empty disposable coffins stacked up waiting to be utilized. This is why they desperately want to take our guns. The government knows and are colluding for our own destruction.

after your STUPID AS SHIT thread about Chinese government doctors harvesting kidneys through a frontal incision, you have clearly demonstrated that you don't even have the most basic knowledge of internal medicine, completely discredited yourself, verified that you don't know anything about virology, certainly aren't qualified to make any assertions about the Ebola virus, and guaranteed that none of your threads will ever be taken seriously again.

You're completely full of shit.

Show me the thousands of MRAPs. Show me the millions of empty disposable coffins. Show me the thousands of FEMA camps. Show me where they are taking guns away from people.

You're nothing but hot air.

Today you lost all credibility. You are completely and absolutely full of shit.

Today you became a clown.

Today you completely erased even the vaguest semblance of any possible credibility you could ever have.

Today you became an ass clown

Attached: PicsArt_06-18-02.19.10.jpg (973x792, 114.02K)

Attached: PicsArt_06-18-02.22.52.jpg (2172x1448, 367.03K)

As much about EBOLA as you do about geoplitics

Attached: PicsArt_06-18-02.24.53.jpg (1300x867, 141.14K)

lol @ 'think about it'

You're the least persuasive thought-provoking inspiration I've ever seen.

You're nothing but a laughable grab bag of old tired empty conspiracy theories that have already been disproven.

Attached: PicsArt_06-18-02.30.44.jpg (610x434, 90.02K)

Everybody's heard these stupid conspiracy series a million times before, and they've all been proven false. You make me embarrassed to be part of the human race.

Have you ever had an original thought before?

Can't you copy and paste A NEW CONSPIRACY THEORY occasionally?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000440675761.jpg (655x555, 29.71K)

THINK ABOUT IT

parroting hackneyed, empty, washed-up conspiracy theories has no value

copying and pasting is boring

and you don't personally have ANY proof of anything

make us laugh, bozo

Attached: IMG_9412-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 122.41K)

the least influencial conspiracy theorist on earth asks us to "think about it"

Attached: Are you downs with the clown _eae916b321e93733b27dc14aacbf9b3d.jpg (480x480, 85.75K)

"TINK BOU' IT !!

Attached: depositphotos_8109569-stock-photo-worker-with-down-syndrome.jpg (678x1024, 103.84K)

Not even joking…. you destroyed your credibility with the Chinese Organ Harvesting Fake News bullshit earlier.

Then you start copying & pasting laughable drivel about 'virus particles', and pretend that you understand immunovirology.

Then, you repeat the hand-me-down garden variety conspiracy dogshit about 'millions of disposable caskets', FEMA Camps, guns being taken away, etc.

you've painted yourself out as a joke.

Attached: Downs-Clown-3.jpg (729x547, 119.64K)

Don't forget to take a break.

think about it
the thousands of MRAPs all over the place. FEMA camps. Millions of empty disposable coffins stacked up waiting to be utilized. This is why they desperately want to take our guns

Do you think he realises that his low effort insults don't work?

I wonder if realizes that he doesn't know how to spell the word 'realizes' correctly

Q: what do illiterates and conspiracy theorists have in common?

A: apparently, quite a lot

For Your Information….

I live in Georgia, and I ACTUALLY SAW THE BLACK PLASTIC BOXES IN MADISON, GEORGIA

they're not coffins
and there aren't millions of them.

not even 100,000 of them………..

YOU: do not live in Georgia
YOU: have never been to Madison, Georgia
YOU: have never seen the plastic boxes

you fuckers know there are other boards to shitpoast on, right? your talents are wasted circle jerking with just 5 or six people

blow me, Sassypants

lol @ 5 or 6

you've overestimated by 3 or 4

not long before Y2K, my ex-wife Anji and I were driving up to visit my friend who lived in Greensboro Ga in an old antibellum mansion called Early Hill.

We had been told about the 'coffins', so we went and looked at them. We spoke to one of the drivers of the Vantage trucks (it clearly said the name on the door of the truck) and discussed the black plastic vaults.

it's been 20 years since the 'disposable coffins' myth was debunked.

(and the plastic vaults are non-biodegradable, so the 'disposable' angle is laughable)

you don't know jack fucking shit.
you're sitting here in 2019, making yourself look foolish and out of touch 20 years later.

Anji & my son at Early Hill in Greensboro Georgia

Attached: PicsArt_06-15-09.55.16.jpg (1829x1492, 312.74K)

RE: FEMA Camps

prove it

and not by repeating the online rumors…

P R O V E I T

RE : MRAPs

you're talking about the surplus of assault vehicles from the Gulf War that got decommissioned and distributed to law enforcement agencies (free of cost) by the US DOD

they were up for grabs, available to major metropolitan areas and tiny towns alike.
(in fact, a majority of them ended up being allocated by small hick towns that decided they'd be used as 'drug raid' mobile command centers, but ended up parking them where they still sit collecting rust)

Their 'Mine Resistance' serves no purpose when they're being used to bolster the ego of a small town sheriff who quickly decided the vehicles are too costly to fuel and maintain.

again: you're FULL OF SHIT

Tell me more about the Chinese Medical 'Insider' nicknamed GEORGE (lol wow) who harvests kidneys

gimme a G
gimme a U
gimme an L
gimme an L
gimme an I
gimme a B
gimme an L
gimme an E

what's that spell?

You know you are close to the truth when the shills sperg out like that. Keep going, /killcen/.

MRAPs : the US Govt decommissioned tens of thousands of vehicles & other equipment.

This surplus was made available, like always.

Local Law Enforcement Agencies were given the opportunity to assume responsibility for the vehicles that paranoid conspiracy weirdos like you enjoy calling 'urban assault vehicles' (so you can suggest they're going to be used to attack US Citizens)

However, any US Citizen can purchase a lot of the newer surplus at a great discount.

(you're insane)

Attached: 11188985528047943939.gif (300x250, 87.55K)

lmmfao @ killcen being 'close to the truth'

that would be a first, huh?

KILLCEN wouldn't know the truth if it removed his kidneys

Wow the glow niggers are fuming over this report. I'll keep posting from this source more often!!

Ebola Is Airborne and There is No Stopping It

Some scoffed when I published that researchers from the Canadian government discovered, in 2009, that Ebola could be transmitted across species through airborne means. This led to speculation that if Ebola could be transmitted through airborne means between mammals from different species, and opens the probability that humans are vulnerable to the same process? The suggestion was met with some derision.

Further research indicates that scientists have known for ten years that Ebola is an airborne virus as well as the means of transmission that the corporate controlled media tells you about (i.e. bodily fluids). I find it incredulous that the mainstream media, the CDC, thed the Obama administration are silent as to the gravity of the Ebola threat in which millions of people in this country and billions in the entire world are at greater risk because of these crimes of omission being committed against humanity by the aforementioned entities. There presently exists a mountain of work that shows just how Ebola is transmitted through the air. And still, not one airport has been shut down and not one of these studies has aired in the mainstream media.

No one knows for certain how Ebola virus is transmitted from one person to the next. The virus has been found in the saliva, stool, breast milk, semen, and blood of infected persons. The virus has been found in the saliva, stool, breast milk, semen, and blood of infected persons. Body fluids (e.g. vomit, diarrhea, blood, and saliva) can result in the inhalable aerosol particles in the immediate vicinity of an infected person. Coughing was identified among some cases in a 1995 outbreak in Kitwit, Congo. Coughs are widely known to emit viruses in respirable particles. Actual vomiting produces an aerosol and has been implicated in airborne transmission of gastrointestinal viruses. Regarding diarrhea, toilet flushing emits a pathogen-laden aerosol that disperses in the air. If you are still not convinced that we are sending our troops into a situation where they will likely contract Ebola through airborne transmission, then consider that both Marburg and Ebola viruses can be isolated from sera and tissue culture medium at room temperature for up to 46 days! Even in the most optimal of conditions, aerosolized Ebola, and Reston viruses, at 50% to 55% relative humidity and 72°F, had biological decay rates of 3.06%. and 1.55% per minute, respectively. These rates indicate that 99% loss in aerosol infectivity would occur in 104, and 162 minutes, respectively. Simply put, when our troops walk into an infected zone, they can be infected for one hour and 44 minutes after the release of the Ebola into the air. When it comes to Ebola Reston, the virus can be contracted through aerosolized means for a period of two hours and forty-two minute, almost three hours! There is also strong experimental evidence that Ebola can be transmitted by airborne means. Jaax et al reported the unexpected death of two rhesus monkeys housed approximately three meters from monkeys infected with Ebola virus, concluding that respiratory or eye exposure to aerosols was the only possible explanation. This scientific evidence merely scratches the surface with regard to the available data related to these facts as they are presented in this article.

With the Africans crossing the border in great numbers, the problem would be bad enough. Now that we know that Ebola is airborne, containment is nearly impossible.

Even CIDRAP, in a Minnesota University 2015 publication, admitted that Ebola is likely airborne. Scientific America said the same thing.

Conclusion

How can one convince a public that is being forced fed nonsense, voodoo science that we do not have two genders, but 300? We are re-entering the Dark Ages where superstition and propaganda masquerade as scientific fact. Ignorance is not bliss. What you do not know, can and will hurt you.

Part III of this series will return to the implantation of the various crime models from Central America into the United States. This is all brand new and Americans are going to be shocked beyond all belief.

i have no desire to paint a picture of absolutely hopelessness. Therefore, I interviewed survival expert, Robert Griswold. The interview was designed to teach people the steps they need to take in order to create their chances for survival.

This is a must listen! Please share: youtube.com/watch?v=8jGXNciA18A

[Video Backed Up]

RELATED:
DELIBERATE DESTABILIZATION: archive.fo/znu4m
INVASION INCOMING PART 1: archive.fo/UzxgQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 2: archive.fo/kaKFf
INVASION INCOMING PART 3: archive.fo/kklDV
INVASION INCOMING PART 4: archive.fo/JP12t
INVASION INCOMING PART 5: archive.fo/RxTnl
INVASION INCOMING PART 6: archive.fo/2QVef
INVASION INCOMING PART 7: archive.fo/2zRJx
INVASION INCOMING PART 8: archive.fo/9JHcJ
INVASION INCOMING PART 9: archive.fo/aomtB
INVASION INCOMING PART 10: archive.fo/WFhti
INVASION INCOMING PART 11: archive.fo/jsvr7
INVASION INCOMING PART 12: archive.fo/cwtfG
INVASION INCOMING PART 13: archive.fo/sXiT1
INVASION INCOMING PART 14: archive.fo/it6cc
INVASION INCOMING PART 15: archive.fo/UAa3p
INVASION INCOMING PART 16: archive.fo/eHOcO
INVASION INCOMING PART 17: archive.fo/sHIAQ
INVASION INCOMING PART 18: archive.fo/OI0zF
INVASION INCOMING PART 19: archive.fo/2kA1Z
INVASION INCOMING PART 20: archive.fo/VveJk
Immigration Loophole Allows Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0
The Drug Cartel Takeover of Local American Communities: archive.fo/C9OJN
Chinese and Russians Also Coming Right Through Our Open Borders: archive.fo/2mdIf
Guatemala Minister: Migrant 'Caravans' Are Well-Planned Invasions: archive.fo/Wj8pu
Cartel Ambushes Mexican Soldiers Near Texas Border: archive.fo/PjUYO
25 Dangerous MS-13 Gang Members Caught Travelling in Migrant Caravan: archive.fo/Zpi2M
Migrant Invaders Bringing Mumps And Other Diseases Into The US: archive.fo/QhVFR | archive.fo/CXIun | archive.fo/6Yvkw
Mexican Troops Hold American Troops Hostage On US Soil: archive.fo/UoZ9h
MORE TREASON: archive.fo/rxIs5 | archive.fo/ROCvG | archive.fo/uc4vx | archive.fo/9Dv1w

The intent for treason is five-fold, to destabilize and destroy America by the following:
1. Allowing Foreign Murderers, Thugs, Gangs Into America: archive.fo/6Tek0 | archive.fo/C9OJN
2. Allowing Foreign Infiltrators Into The Nation, Including Russia and China: archive.fo/2mdIf
3. Allowing Foreign Troops To Invade And Hold Us Hostage: archive.fo/UoZ9h
4. To Import Terrorists And Drug Cartels Into America: archive.fo/Zpi2M
5. To Import Disease Into America: archive.fo/QhVFR | archive.fo/CXIun | archive.fo/6Yvkw

no wonder everybody abandoned you.

you're the biggest bore and total bringdown ever.

both of the women in your life removed themselves from it, with good reason. you're miserable.

you're also quite literally THE least knowledgeable, most misinformed fool I've ever seen.

Today, I'm finalizing a situation in my existence, and the last pieces of a major change will be put into place.

I'm done with Zig Forums

fuck both of you guys
and your dead board

I'm the only thing
that made it seem
vaguely alive

…………..and now I'm gone…………..
enjoy

nutsy, have fun playing with your nut(sac)k

you two deserve each other

(10,000)

What makes you think you are so important? What makes you think there should not be alternatives to the bullshit mainstream corporate propaganda fed to you? I've said all along if you really hate it here you should just leave. Don't blame others for what YOU decide to do.

Bbb….who are you?

Who will go MIA?

the tension is palpable

Is it
1/killcen/….no fucking way
2Andy…maybe, suicide cause the aids therapy failed, or prison beckons, or he finally got on medication?..maybe
3Just-kiss-it…He finally got a job and off the bottle and wtf am I doing here?
4(sac) aka me…If i don't go belly up, I may ween myself from the paranoia, trash, bigotry, idiocy that is Zig Forumsand other boards on 8ch

Nope. There is PLENTY of evidence that everything the report said is true and you simply ignore it, because it won't fit your narrative. You openly admit you hate this country too and that it "belongs to foreigners", so it all makes sense. Just leave already and good fucking riddance.

Its either Johnny himself, or someone doing a damn good job mocking him. I remember the REAL Johnny, and am shocked if thats really him, because the REAL Johnny didn't hold all this hostility and hate against me and my threads. He would call me "paranoid" at times, sometimes making memes but thats about it. Make no mistake, its either a fake PSYOP or its the real Johnny and he flipped out, the truth drove him insane. Its more common than you think, it happens.

true visionarys[sic] like /killcen/ will always be mocked and marginalized

It's a noble job he is doing, and it will alienate and isolate him from society and from his family, but not from himself, and it is an honor to suffer in such a cause!

I say…kudos sir.

You shall join the annals of all the unsung heros throughout history, and like the proverbial sparrow that falleth in the woods, your sacrifices will not go unnoticed by the forces of good that are the ultimate arbitrators of what give our lives meaning.

I am getting old, will die at some point in the near future and have nothing left to lose. I just want a better future for my family and for the future of America. There is nothing worth ignoring all the crisis we face like most choose to do. I just hope some people see this and get prepared because "the storm is coming" (as idiotic the whole 'Q' conspiracy is) there is some truth to that, although "the storm" being manufactured is meant to destroy this nation…. this has all been planned for the collapse of the US petrodollar as world reserve currency and Western financial collapses.

Your truth almost drove me insane, /killcen/
I didn't want to face what had happened to our country and planet

Invaders coming at us from all directions
But then I saw them on the streets in the big cities and now, even turning up in my small town, collection their welfare that I paid for.

My nephews little boy got a fucking brain tumor at 7 yrs old and had to have part of his brain cut out from all this radiation in the air.

The UN and their plans for turning control over of th planet to the 3rd world

I tried to turn away from the truth that /killcen/ posted and mocked and posted silly news like burglars with weird face tatto0s and othet shit,but there was /killcens/ doom porn as I called it at the time.

But then I stated reading the articles…and I couldn't close my eyes any longer
If /killcen/ opens the eyes of one fool with his head in the sand like me, he has done a good job, but I believe that he has opened up nthe eyes to many an user here, even if they still mock him

And I aint even lyin'

I always said if I can wake up or help even one person prepare for whats coming, it was worth it, and so it was.

I'll tell you the truth, I was just like you when I was younger. Big partier, heavy binge drinker, cocaine sniffing drunk fool, loved the drag races and watching wrestling on TV, loved watching shows like Cheers, Kojak and yes, cornball shit like The Ropers. All I cared was drinking, goofing off, social mingling, having sex with my wife and beating her when she pissed me off too. I was no good, I was not a very Godly person and had my head up my own ass. But that changed over the years, when I started being informed by others of what was really going on, and when I got access to the internet I found out its a lot worse than I ever imagined. Now, even after living most my life in drunken stupidity and sin, I have turned to God and am doing my best to wake others up, what I can do without facing too many risks because I want my family to inherit what I have and not have my wealth stolen or destroyed out of revenge (which can happen to people who make things too personal).

All disingenuousness aside, of course a big change is coming.
Look at how quickly it's changed in the last 200 yrs, and especially in my life time, the last 50 yrs, at an exponential rate.

We don't need a collapse to be living in a tent(or more likely a hive like cubicle)

This century will see changes that even the experts can't forsee, even with global warming..yes, gonna happen and is, and 12-14 billion population by 2100
Real Meat will be a luxury item anywhere in 80 yrs, Mega cities, ghost towns through out the world, and god knows what elese with Artificial ntelligence

There is nothing that you can do for your family by entrenching

It may help your children, and your grandchildren, but after that, it's not forseeable.

But sounding the alarm bell over pop growth in Africa, and continued pollution by the USA and China…well that's just common sense

Everyone wants that
If that's the best that you can do, then noone will hold it against you

But there's also a balance of personal gain for one's self and their family and the future of the humanity

Now. I am supicious of global enities, like the UN and the EU, and Davros, telling us what's best for us at the expense of us, while global populations and and consumerism rise even higher in places like SA and Africa and 2nd world nations like India and China still pollute and scoop eyeballs out, but the West needs to act also.

Giving and saving to support your family is a noble cause, but trying to ensure that the huge die off of humanity that you think is going to happen, doesn't happen is an even more noble cause.

So back to the balance and who tells us what we have to give to prevent global disaster

This is where the conflict lies

I'd rather live in a ghost town than I mega city. Luckily I won't have to worry about that because I'm already getting old. I'm doing what I can so my family inherits what I have, and have instructed my daughter how to become more self-sufficient (as I am right now but even more so). Its really up to them, they know things are getting worse, hopefully they'll act with that in mind when I die.

What you need to be self-sufficient is a reliable food supply and water supply and some skills when SHTF. You need a means for self-defense. You need extra supplies. You need to have all the fortification you need already in place too. Don't hesitate to install those katy bars and window bars for SHTF. Make sure you have several options all planned in advance if someone were to break and enter your home at night. Make sure you can trust your neighbors too, get to know them. Don't ever brag about what you have to them though. If you know someone you can absolutely trust, like a long-time like-minded friend who is interested then team up together, because you will be stronger with friends you can really trust when SHTF. Avoid grouping together with people you don't know, highly likely feds have already infiltrated and making future target lists (like many militias).

Also remember: its not just food and water, its proper sanitation as well that you will need. If you can't keep yourself clean, your going to get sick and likely die of disease. Most people in SHTF do NOT die of starvation…. they die from the lack of sanitation! So keep that in mind, as well as anything else you rely on today. When SHTF the internet will not be a thing, and likely the power will be cut off as well. So intend 100% off-grid living.

but if everyone did this, instead of trying to fix it before it breaks..I know you want to be prepared, but one can be prepared and still try to change the bigger picture..or am I being naive?

Fixing this system within takes a lot of influence, connections and wealth these days. And if you do, your head will be a target. You'd be better preparing and doing your best to warn others. If you decide to get into law or politics just be cautious and you best not allow ANY dirt to be dug up on you that can be used for blackmail, meaning you better be a saint and plan well ahead if you want to fix things from within, because you'll witness what powerful entities can do to ruin and destroy careers with ease! Don't think for one second you are not going head-to-head with Satan himself!!

naive

We are specs to the powerful

believe me, the very rich are prepped more than any one

I heard rumor of a small city built into a swiss mountain that only those that have donated at least 50 million can enter hen all fails

it has 100 yrs worth of high quality food supplies and booze and fuel and it's own security force

These powerful will control what's left of the human race til it's safe to emerge

When SHTF, remember to never trust banks or governments ever again. We can only trust ourselves, friends and loved ones. Everyone else is to be suspected of treachery.

They are bioological weapons, and it is designed to lead to crisis, but the invaders are already within your borders. The idea of it being an external force, a land army coming in during the strife, isn't necessary.
Civil wars, soon after replacing the government with one they've had planned for decades, are more likely.

Latest fashion for the ultra rich is to have fortresses in NZ. Not surprising that the ones helping to orchestrate the collapse are preparing for it.

True and thats also the reason why they set up that Zig Forums-inspired false flag attack in NZ so they could instantly set a precedent to seize guns and stifle free speech over there. Now NZ is a true safe haven for the despotic oligarchy.

Russia pushes a narrative of decline in the US but a quick visit to xhamster will convince you that they have it even worse.

This isn't about Russia, or about pushing a narrative. This is simply what is already going on and its undermining our nation very rapidly. Add to the fact mass political division, trade wars combined with Eastern de-dollarization resistance and third world diseases making their way into America and we have one serious fucking problem.

anals

you're an idiot.

Nope. You are an idiot for trusting this corrupted decaying Empire as it descends into third world territory!

Sorry, but I've bailed and long ago! There is no guarantee when this ship will sink but its got some massive holes in it and its flooding pretty badly! All aboard the life rafts! >>>/prepare/1

legit news bump

Another reminder how everything is just perfectly fine, huh?

real news

ok more news