Good! Angry Vigilante Cut Off Genitals Of Pedophile After Catching Him Rape Two Childs

A pedophile rapist had his genitals hacked off with a knife before being beaten to death by angry community members after he was caught gang-raping two young girls at gunpoint.

The suspect was one of three men who allegedly raped two teenagers, one of whom was just 14-years-old.

According to investigators, the attack happened in Ivory Park, near Johannesburg, South Africa on Saturday night.

Police officers say the two teen victims were walking through the area when they were confronted by the gang who was armed with a gun and a knife.

The three men then repeatedly raped the pair until a passerby saw what was happening and raised the alarm, News 24 reports.

Then the “tight-knit community” went to work and quickly formed a vigilante group to dish out what the local media is describing as “rough justice.”

The @SAPoliceService have warned members of the community against taking the law into their own hands after a rape suspect was fatally assaulted in #IvoryPark, east of #Johannesburg this weekend. #sabcnews

— SAfm news (@SAfmnews) June 17, 2019

A group of locals quickly assembled to rescue the young girls from the attack. The group confronted the three men but two of them managed to escape.

The third man was caught, however, and was castrated with a knife before being killed, officers said.

newspunch.com/angry-mob-cut-pedophiles-genitals-after-catching-raping-girl/

Attached: Angry Vigilante Cut Off Genitals Of Pedophile After Catching Him Rape Two Childs.jpg (512x341, 37.08K)

I wish I could fuck children

You know its a clown world when niggers in africa are stopping rapes while white people are standing by letting them happen because they are afraid of 'trouble'. I guess when you have a comfortable first world life you have too much to lose so just 'mind your own business'. Pathetic cowards.

Two Childs

Op's African…

Kill yourself you worthless little incel nigger.

niggers be niggin'

In first world countries people are at the mercy of the law.
In lawless third world countries criminals are at the mercy of the people.
In clown world people are at the mercy of the criminals and the law.

confirmed actual legit

Pack heat and steel pedophiles. It's the only way.

People in these countries are getting married at 14 and much younger.
They killed him for being a rapist I reckon.

Read it again.These guys had a gun. I'm guessing one of the pair that ran away took it with him.

user, I

Is there video of him getting castrated?

Haha no mor benis fug ebin :DDDDD

Attached: Benis.PNG (244x207, 55.09K)

Not unusual here

I got raped and no one cares.

We're those kids supposed to be the next Einstein or what

Castration lead to heavy hemmoraging and they don't need much to kill the guy afterwards. I wonder if cauterization would have been sufficient or would have been useless torture.

yadayada

broken record

debt, prep, immigrant invaders, pedo dick castration

baste niggers

Abuse it and lose it, I guess.

bumping legit news

Jesus Christ, learn what shift+enter is
you run-on sperg.