WE ARE CLOSE TO THE END OF THE GAME

THE SATANIC GLOBALISTS HAVE BEEN DISARMED OF ALL DOOMSDAY WEAPONS. THEY CAN NOT KILL US ANYMORE SO THEY ARE TRYING TO START WORLD WAR 3 SO THAT WE WILL KILL EACH OTHER FOR THEM. DO NOT FALL FOR THIS.
DAMN ALL THE DISINFORMERS, LIARS, MANIPULATORS, SHILLS, AND DEMONS TO HELL.
GOD BLESS TRUMP AND GOD BLESS AMERICA
invidio.us/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
invidio.us/watch?v=MKlHF7hjMrk
500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char500char

I know all about how they are trying to start WWIII, and it has nothing to do with Trump. They planned the collapse of America a long time ago, just like the planned The Greater Israel agenda and have been transferring all the wealth and power to the East. Same ones who are behind deliberate destabilization against the West too. All those migrants are getting hand-outs and being shipped in by their NGOs, mostly financed by George Soros and the other Big Banks. They want to collapse the Western World and outsource their tyrannical Empire to the East because it provides them bigger and better armies to protect them, slave labor for their corporate monopolies and governments that are not Constitutionally restricted from bashing in your skull if you have the nerve to call out their corruption!!!

How, exactly, have they been disarmed? They still control most world governments.

Geo-engineering is still taking place. I still see chemtrails in the sky and I still see hurricanes in the mid-west which is insanely unprecedented and abnormal! So, yes, they still have their doomsday weapons.

>>>/related/17

epic bait

Likely. Thing is back in 2016 I was one of the IDIOTS who actually thought Donald Trump had a chance to save this country from utter demise. Today I can't even believe I was that naive and gullible. Sure, he may not be as bad as Obama or Bush…. but he has done NOTHING to "drain the swamp" or re-industrialize America. Even his trade war attempts seem to be blowing back in America's face. With the exception of the threat of Mexican tariffs, I'll give him credit where do, that so far seems to be working and the corporate mainstream media is in full panic over that being successful so far. Otherwise not much has changed and our country is still in rapid decline as we are headed towards invoking another world war for ZOG!

Come to think about it, I had one person tell me back in 2017, he said to me "if we keep seeing those chemtrails up in the skies, we know that Donald Trump is not for real, he is just a puppet. The minute I see geo-engineering / chemtrails stop, is the minute I'll believe Trump is the REAL DEAL." And low and behold, we still see the chemtrails and manufactured hurricanes all around the mid-west! So I think that my friend made a very astute point.

you're almost as stupid and misinformed as which is pretty much impossible. you're both complete dipshits.

wew lad! take your meds

You again…

'WE' see chemtrails & manufactured hurricanes in the Midwest

1: there is no 'we', because nobody includes you in anything.
2: you haven't seen a god damn thing. you live in your basement, and chemtrails aren't real.
3: hurricanes don't happen in the Midwest. they occur over the ocean.
4: you're the most misinformed fool on earth.

no. you again. and again. and again. and again. the same shit every time, with no way to prove any of it. anybody can read conspiracy theories online and repeat them. you're a clown.

Attached: Are you downs with the clown _eae916b321e93733b27dc14aacbf9b3d.jpg (480x480, 85.75K)

Kikes

Get ready. He's about to prove you wrong by copy and pasting dozens and dozens of pointless urls that don't prove a goddamn thing.

I wonder if he's going to paste so many urls that the sheer volume alone will eliminate the slimmest possibility of anybody bothering to click on even one of them?

I don't know about you, but when I see dozens and dozens of boring urls pasted in a list, it always motivates me to click on them.

on February 31st, I personally witnessed a chemtrail turn into a typhoon in the middle of Canada. Earlier that morning, 'we' (meaning 'me') actually saw a smartphone turn into a tornado inside of an office building.

boring

Come to think of it, I had one person tell me back in 2017 that if Donald Trump was secretly a space alien, then I wouldn't actually understand the definition of the word 'hurricane', and I would stupidly put my foot into my mouth, talking about hurricanes appearing over the midwestern United States, not realizing that hurricanes can only develop over the ocean. I guess that pretty much proves Donald Trump is secretly a space alien.

hi, faggot

Attached: 396.jpg (638x359, 208.65K)

A Chinese medical insider recently harvested this new logo for killcen. Xioang-xaung "George" Ling said he removed the eyeball from Killcen's previous logo with a rusty tablespoon in order to symbolize Killcen's inability to perceive reality.

Attached: Killcen's new logo.png (927x922, 794.77K)

since (sac) isn't here, and even Killcen abandoned your stupid thread, it's just you in Zig Forums, you pathetic lonely chump.

:/

yadayada

broken record

debt, prep, immigrant invaders, pedo dick castration, end of times

You gotta know that I made that 2nd post as satire of the accidental satire that is /killcen/?

namefag formerally known as space after comma

and i aint spell correcting anymor

im here

just to poke my stick in the daily dog doo that the op keeps posting

save the planet one turd at a time

just kidding /killcen/

smells like farm yard manure, sweet and hay like

Attached: Video-Preview-Fecal_and_Manure_Whore_in_Bathtub_Part_II.jpg (1280x720, 135.95K)

The reason I spend my time on other boards is because of killcins never-ending monotonous bowel movements. he single-handedly made Zig Forums not worth coming to anymore.

reading Killcen's threads made me start carrying my grocery bags with the handles draped over my wrist and forearm, like a grandmother carries her pocketbook. The more I read them, the more I wish the world would hurry up and end, at least for him.

HALF-LIFE 3 IMINENT