Why (sac) Doesn't Want Killcen To Leave

Everybody knows that ever since Johnny Neptune abandoned Zig Forums to take care of real life business, killcen and (sac) have been working overtime, samefagging and posting to themselves in a desperate attempt to make it appear as if there are more than just two people remaining in Zig Forums.

In fact, recently (sac) has been bending over backwards begging killcen not to leave Zig Forums.

(sac) has been lying through his teeth, trying to convince killcen how 'effective' his monotonous redundant paranoid conspiracy threads are.

There's a very simple reason for (sac)'s behavior:

if Killcen leaves, that will mean only (sac) remains.

(Killcen's new blind eye logo courtesy of a Chinese medical insider)

psychologytoday.com/us/articles/200307/the-dangers-loneliness

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2019/jun/20/petition-netflix-cancel-amazon-prime-good-omens-christian-neil-gaiman-terry-pratchett?
nbcnews.com/news/religion/ex-scientology-member-sues-church-its-leader-alleging-abuse-human-n1019506
efukt.com/22735_Unforgivable.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Killcen's new logo.png (927x922, 794.77K)

Aids therapy/and/or/ broken probation

And that was me
name fag know as (sac)

Seems surgeons do scoop eyeballs out with a spoon
And you will always be here, because you still have an addiction

What do you think that addiction might be
It's not the meme that follows
I just want to confuse your autistic brane

Attached: 33xvxm.jpg (500x756, 95.45K)

I appreciate the guys who run this news portion of 8ch. I tend to check it at least daily. I don't have anything constructive to add to what appeared to me to be a serious board for the news inclined to keep the rest of us informed passively. Please stop sucking each other's dicks and just go back to giving me news bits to read on the shitter.

this is the part where you beg killcen to stay without making it obvious that you're begging. just keep doing what you've been doing, giving him insincere compliments, and making him think that you consider him to be relevant. otherwise, you'll have nobody to read your threads.

Wait, so where did JN go? I knew he was gone but idk where. Honestly he was 50% of the reason I came to Zig Forums at all…

I mostly lurk but just know there's 3 people here, not 2.

Take this bit of advice:
Much like infowars/prison planet, they have one central figure whom they call "god" but dare not name him as god. Alex Jones is their be all go to for information. If there's any piece of info that's worth knowing, it came from Alex Jones. Meanwhile, real information is being ignored because "it didn't come from Alex Jones."
If you want to get the whole picture, the best info, and an unbiased source, keep your "godly" figured to a minimum, while maintaining a broad and wide net for info gathering. Unless you like drooling over one idiot who claims he knows everything then by all means stay the course, but you will never have the full unbiased picture that way.

He finally ate the barrel of a pistol. You should follow suit tbh.

Get the fuck out!
Did ya here that /killcen/!
We got a real live reader of our news.
This cunny just-kiss-it and his mocking rings hollow now
I'm gonna go to r/news and find sum real good news like

Thousands petition Netflix to cancel Amazon Prime's Good Omens

theguardian.com/books/2019/jun/20/petition-netflix-cancel-amazon-prime-good-omens-christian-neil-gaiman-terry-pratchett?

now I watched good omens and it was pretty tame

bad angels
good demons
I could see how /killcen/ got confused

Ex-Scientology member sues church and its leader alleging abuse, human trafficking
nbcnews.com/news/religion/ex-scientology-member-sues-church-its-leader-alleging-abuse-human-n1019506

Just leave Tom cruise alone
I like his movies..eh /killcen/

And etc

He misses JN calling anons virgin gamer effeminate faggots

Of course this didn't apply to him

!/2 the shit that JN aka Andy posted was by me anyway

The Fagname's (sac), James (sac)
And all you can do is dream of all the cock I've gotten in my life…..fag

That was a lot of words and line-breaks just to declare your obsession with weiners tbh.

Dear Zig Forums reader
Which sort of news do you Prefer?
?killcen/'s infoars conspiracy type(nothing wrong with that, as long as you like it)

just-kiss-it's smart ass titles of pedo nes(which he seems to be overly fond of, nothing wrong with that as long as it's kept in the pants) Example:Badass Gym Teacher Takes Control, Gets Oral Sex From 28 First Grade Girls, Molests an Additional 88

Or my kind
straight r/news example
47 Ships of cruise giant - Carnival Corp- emit 10 x more air pollution than 300m Europe’s cars

or

Women outperform men after Japan medical school stops rigging exam scores

Now, What ever you choose, we 3 will try to post more of that kind with our own special slant

We are glad to have your readership sir
And I aint even lyin'(sac) of shit

oops

infowars

I would personally prefer to read news of you putting a bullet in your own dome tbh.

you are either euro trash and it's morning over there and you have no job, or you are NA trash and you stay up all night, like the degenerate you are since you have no job

die already and reduce your global footprint

aids. I heard
Kaposi Sarcoma

The delivery doesn't matter to me as long as the information is real and correct.

Also. Good morning. I told ya I swing by every morning. Lol

aLL news is biased

Even Reuters, with their neutral stance, what that news service chooses to report on is a slant

Top o' the mornin' to ya me lad.

I didn't a sleep to well ona count i was sober and I was awoken by the mornin' din as my 300lb cousin paid a visit and I could hear the very rafters of the floor above me a tremblin'

I shall nap later after 4.5 hrs of sleep

namefag WHAT THE(sac)!

/killcen/ here:

#1 I'm not leaving. I've just been busy working on other things lately. Plus backing up mass amounts of media (again).

#2 I don't post news to please anyone. I could give a rats ass if you love me or hate me. If you don't like reading real news, leave. If you like news, stay and shitpost all you want.

#3 THIS GUY IS RIGHT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH A JACKASS HE MAY BE!

I totally fucking agree and this is why I now regret even having an alias. But whatever, we learn from our mistakes. My new operations have no alias and are of a different breed, no one will know except [maybe] the feds currently investigating me.

#4 THIS GUY IS RIGHT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH A JACKASS HE MAY BE!

Typically I do rely on alternative sources - not always - but every source I post from has links to confirm what they are saying, or is some real known issue that many others are currently covering as well. Most of what I post doesn't even fall in line with "conspiracy" but since everyone labels me a kook, they AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME it must be. Thats their problem, not mine. See #2.

/killcen/
you seem to have an acute sense of what's going on

Could you explain to me what's happening in this video

Give it time as it's 5 min long

yors )sac)rificialy

efukt.com/22735_Unforgivable.html

I might just leave this place to rot…. I could do that if I were unkind. I could just set up a router for my two computers and come here every now and then to bump real news and leave right after. Would that really be better? Would you anons really want that? Or would you continue to prefer updated news as I'm kindly providing right now?