Tehran releases IMAGES of ‘downed US drone’

Photos of what Iran says is wreckage of a downed American drone have been released by state media. While knocking out the device, Tehran said it refrained from hitting the accompanying US military plane.
The RQ-4A Global Hawk UAV was shot down on June 20 after having entered the country’s airspace and ignoring warnings to turn around, Iran claims. Washington maintains it was shot down while patrolling over international waters in an “unprovoked attack.”
Tehran insists the device breached Iranian territory and says it’s ready to present “indisputable” evidence supporting that claim. It says parts of the drone’s debris had been pulled from Iran’s territorial waters, which extends 22.2 km (13.8 miles) from the shoreline.

Earlier, the head of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard said the action was meant to send a “clear message” to Washington that encroaching on its sovereign integrity was a “red line.”
rt.com/news/462395-images-downed-us-drone/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1240x826, 1.46M)

a few days ago, you used the non-existent term 'wod', when you should've said 'wmd', because paying attention to details isn't your forté.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A DRONE!?

ITS A FUCKING ROBOT!

THEY JUST WANT MORE WAR $$$

I'm shocked that you managed to type 'UAV' instead of 'UOV', but then again, you copied and pasted this OP, but when you typed 'wod' you were creating content straight from your 'stream of consciousness'.

a drone is no more a 'robot' than a child's plastic remote control toy car.

so this is where you stumbled in here and pretend that you're more knowledgeable than other people, even though you have a long-standing history of demonstrating your lack of actual knowledge? got it !

i have learned a lot from your amazingly unique suggestion that there are people who want war for a financial gain. You are the first person I've ever seen make that suggestion. you are a true visionary!

Just stating the truth which assholes like you won't dare say!

no, that's definitely sections of a U.S. DOD Drone. you're a dipshit!

your theory that certain people in the military industrial complex have a financial motivation to create conflict and perpetuate war is a never-before-heard concept, and it proves that you are a very unique knowledgeable individual, who develops theories nobody has ever thought of before.

I have never heard such a unique perspective regarding the financial motivation behind war, and you've really opened my eyes!!

I have learned very much from you today, but mainly I have learned that I have much more to learn from you, so if you don't mind, please teach me some more of your amazing unique insider knowledge and one-of-a-kind perspective.

Now that you have taught me about military wartime profiteering, there are TWO OF US who know about this unknown theory. You and I should spend the rest of our lives explaining the theory to other people.

Together, you and I could save the world by informing them of our unique theory regarding war and profit. There are 7 billion people out there we can save, so the best course of action would be spending our lives in an empty image board warning one or two people to prepare.

If we ever get overwhelmed with the realization that we are being ineffective, we could always reassure ourselves by suggesting there are 10,000 invisible people whose lives we are changing.

Those imaginary readers will take a big dent out of the 7 billion people we want to save with our revolutionary concept about wartime profiteering.

loser

When a board has two people using it, and one of them announces that he will be absent while his nephew visits, leaving only one person remaining, nobody has to 'shut it down'.

How much is Jim paying you this time?

Let me get this through you're thick skull, I report the news here because very very few have the nerve to post controversial subjects and hardline topics like I do! I don't get paid to do it! I do it because it is a news board and I like news! And instead of you constantly bitching about me and what I post, why don't you contribute something for a change!? You can ridicule me all you like but it will NOT STOP the REAL NEWS from being posted, and you can say "everyone already knows this, its old news!" well then why didn't you post it before I had the chance to!? If you don't like the content I work hard on, then either leave or post some reports yourself!

Youre doing gods work

If the drone was actually in Iranian airspace then they had every right to shoot it down. Don't think I don't know who was behind this provocation either!

Attached: 1517744668633.png (317x293, 45.47K)

Has nobody noticed that that is a high school gymnasium yet?

your*

big deal

Wendy's at work, and im about to go home and shave, then I'm going to an NA meeting with Sarah.

I'll be back later to berate you.

/thread

the NSA has gone in full on shill mode
KYS CIA NIGGERS
real news

I am starting to suspect Johnny is a glow in the dark CIA nigger for real user. And it would make perfect sense too. He's got to crush the messengers of truth because thats what they do and thats how these glow worms work and operate in the dark.

It proves that it's fake, dingus. Why would they take military secrets to a public building? Why is nobody in the picture? Why is the flag stood up just randomly and out of place? Furthermore, how is that thing supposedly a drone that's larger than a pickup? There is zero proof that the incident happened.

I'll for one say the photo doesn't look legit, could be staged evidence to draw more PR and beat the war drums but none-the-less the Iranian government admit they shot a drone down because it was in their airspace (and they have every right to do that because it was within their airspace). Its nothing to go to war over, and I assume this could have been the intention for operating the drone in their airspace like that. Regardless we all know Israel wants to push the US into a war with Iran and hopefully that does not happen.

Iran scientists still figuring out where the pilot fits and where the fuck did he parachute to

(sac)rimental

Why would it be the NSA? We already have proof of FBI and CIA posters on Zig Forums.

Yea but if we send an army of drones to the middle east no human beings have to die.
Just sand niggers and bits of metal.

they're jelly to feds, gotta have their own posters

sure thing, buddy

(sac) here
Yea, but only for a week
I don't give a hoot about informing people

I just come here to hang with the bros and let off alittle pent up rage…you cunts

"Johnny" is just a cover story. The (((people))) behind him are in Tel Aviv and paid by your very own tax dollars. They're not very good at their job either, because it stands out like a sore thumb with the incessant flooding to disrupt discussions, and the overplayed personality that doesn't belong on an anonymous site to begin with. I know they do it to give the appearance of legitimacy, but it's so badly done that it's cringe city.

Is this a killcen thread? If so, I'll look elsewhere.

They cost a quarter billion dollars each.

You over did it, as even a clueless wonder like the user you are attempting to mock gets it

This puts you on the same level as him from my perspective

Are you just-kiss-it?

This sounds like his attempts at failed smartassery

yors truly
(sac)astic

Serves the kikes right. Now stop trying to play chicken with our commercial flights, you fucking golems.

t. Iranian