REJOICE: Tinder Chad's Use of Dating App Lets Him Avoid Jail Time After Hot Sex With 11y/o Girl

In the hours after Joseph Meili picked up a girl he met on his dating app, police sprang into action.

They scoured the nearby woods and knocked on doors in Republic, Mo., trying to find her. After she later turned up back home, she told authorities that Meili removed her clothes and raped her, prosecutors said. Weeks later, she tested positive for chlamydia.

She was not 18, the age she’d listed on her profile for the dating app MeetMe. She was 11.

Meili was charged with child kidnapping, statutory rape and statutory sodomy. He would later admit to committing a sex crime. But the 22-year-old man won’t face jail time for molesting the 11-year-old girl.

Meili was sentenced last week to five years of supervised probation after pleading guilty to one count of third-degree child molestation. He will also register as a sex offender. The sentencing, handed down by Judge Calvin R. Holden on June 14, went against the recommendation of state prosecutors, who asked that Meili serve 120 days in a sex offender treatment program and up to seven years in prison, according to the Springfield News-Leader. The Jefferson City News Tribune reported that the charges of child kidnapping, statutory rape and statutory sodomy were dropped as part of a plea agreement reached in March.

Meili’s attorney, Scott Pierson, argued that Meili was catfished by the girl and had no idea how old she really was.

“I feel horrible for the victim in this case,” Pierson told The Washington Post. Despite the lack of jail time, he insisted Meili’s sentence was fair. “He’s going to be a sex offender for the rest of his life. He’s never going to escape this.”

But prosecutors questioned how Meili could still think the girl was 18 after meeting her in person. It was “willful ignorance,” Elizabeth Fax, the senior assistant prosecuting attorney for Greene County, told HuffPost.

“I think dating apps make it easier to get into these types of situations, to be sure,” she said, “but to actually see her in person . . . he knew and just decided to go along with it anyway.”

The two connected after the girl borrowed her mother’s phone, according to police. In July 2017, the girl, whose name has not been released because she is a minor, used the phone to send messages over MeetMe. Meili then picked her up in Republic before driving to an apartment in Springfield, Mo.

During the sexual encounter, her family reported her as missing, setting off a police search to locate her.

According to a probable cause statement from the Republic Police Department, the girl was found in her bedroom hours after she was reported missing, packing a bag with the intention to leave again. She told police that she had fallen asleep at Meili’s apartment. When she awoke, she said she felt like something sexual had happened to her, police said. Authorities also later discovered semen in her underwear. She later told police she was raped, the News-Leader reported. (Pierson argued that the police statement was “not accurate.”)

When police contacted Meili in 2017 about the girl’s claims, he allegedly told authorities he did not know what they were talking about. “I’m freaking out,” Meili allegedly said, according to the News-Leader.

After first offering to cooperate, police said he refused to talk. After his roommates spoke to authorities, Meili was arrested.

Although age restrictions are in place for dating apps, the companies have long struggled to curb child sex crimes from starting on their platforms. On Tuesday, the Justice Department said that a 37-year-old Alabama man, in addition to trying to molest the 9-year-old daughter of a woman he met online, reached out to a 14-year-old girl for the same request through Kik. In April, police arrested 16 men in a sting in which they were led to believe they were arranging sex with 14- and 15-year-old boys and girls through apps such as MeetMe, Kik and Skout, according to the New York Times. Last year, a 22-year-old Columbia University student admitted to engaging in sexual activity with a 13-year-old boy he met on the dating app Grindr, The Post’s Samantha Schmidt reported.

washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/06/21/he-was-convicted-molesting-an-year-old-girl-he-met-dating-app-he-wont-face-jail-time/

Attached: O7GHPKH7AFE6FMQGS4YP32AMEY.jpg (767x576, 47.96K)

Why would he not go to prison for molesting a child? This is clown world right here, more indication of ethical and moral decay.

If she was even 14 I would agree with you

Didn't the report say he was 22 years old, and he molested an 11 year old girl? If that is the case that is child molestation by an adult.

REJOICE MY NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH

Attached: JN_Images_(20).jpg (2304x1728, 458.32K)

IF he were 17 years old, he should go to a juvenile detention facility for molesting a child. But if he's 18 or over, and molested the child, then by law he is an adult.

he didnt go to jail because HE DID NOTHING WRONG

Because he didn't molest a child.
The girl - by definition - WANTED IT. Lied to get it. In this case - committed fraud and whatever other false identity laws there are.
She will never see true repercussions by the law.

user, post doesn't imply the male was 17. He was using a made up situation which happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME in which men get sent to prison because a woman can't be held accountable for some reason and lie purely out of their own interests.

She was 11. This isn't a case of 'mistaken identity' he willingly broke the law and the punishment for having sex with children should be jail.

Well if a man has sex with a woman (of legal age) then there should not be anything to worry about. Are you claiming women always cry rape after sex? Thats absurd, I'm sure it happens once in a while unfortunately if women want revenge for some reason, or to blackmail, which is against the law.

But the fact is this has nothing to do with that issue. This is a 22 year old man who sexually molested an 11 year old child. Case closed, he should be locked up.

Anyone who is a parent here, please be advised: TAKE AWAY THESE GADGETS FROM YOUR CHILDREN!! Do not buy them this crap! Their internet access should be regulated and carefully monitored under parental supervision, no more than 2 hours a day. They should be meeting other kids to play with outside! Rising their bikes to the local park, hanging out at their friends' houses. Kids should not need to have access to the internet 24/7!

I didn't know Ryan Gosling loved having sex with young little girls

Attached: giphy-3.gif (500x213, 489.37K)

Reenactment of the moment when the 11 year old girl got him off

Attached: tumblr_omo2uq8T8K1s7tb62o3_500.gif (500x208, 2.31M)

He’s the “victim” here.

there's no way you can look at an 11 year old girl and think that she's 18, get to fuck you pile of absolute nonces

The judge blamed an 11 yr because she went looking for sex

I was 11 and wanted to put my head up my teachers dress but she knew better

statutory rape and statutory sodomy

He took her virginity vaginally and anally

He should have the same thing done to him in prison bt old guys like me

egg(sac)ly™

pedar beeps

Attached: pedo alarm.webm (320x240, 253.95K)

Andy(Gary) Glitter

Sorry, White Knights, but I agree with the judge’s decision and in fact, believe it is too harsh.

The guy didn’t kidnap the chick off a playground, she was actively looking for sex and purposely misrepresented herself and when she was discovered, straight-up lied and suddenly claimed it was “rape”.

Now like others in this thread, I have a hard time believing he didn’t realize she was 11 years old but that doesn’t change the fact she knowingly put herself in this situation (and her parents allowed it to happen by not monitoring her on-line communications) and had she not been discovered, we wouldn’t be hearing about it and the guy wouldn’t have been arrested and prosecuted.

Attached: womyn1553930757531.jpg (700x1077, 100.2K)

How did he "know"? This girl's identity hasn't been disclosed, for all we know she could actually look potentially 18, especially if she dressed more mature and wore some makeup. 11-year-olds these days are looking more like 15-20-year-olds did decades ago.

I think he resembles Ringo Starr more than Ryan gosling

Honestly?…. I think it's pretty clear that you just have a secret homosexual crush on Ryan gosling

Well I guess it's not very much of a secret now?

He smashed that sluts's pussy and nothing happened at all. She even wanted more. Why does these laws exist? Yes feminists and white knights brainwashed by feminism. AOC is hoax created to keep men down in modern times.

Police Protect Pedos

sure they do……… sure……..

god damn, dude……………….

Yeah man, you're talking to yourself because these idiots will never concede to the fact that molesting little kids is wrong. Stating it like I just did sounds rediculous, but it's fact. Some of these morons really believe it's ok to have sex with children.

I'm pretty open minded and I'm definitely open to conversation and debate but the people on this site who act like this are not. Don't waste your time typing responses that will get inevitably ignored.

Take solace in knowing that anybody who would hear this and say something like "Good!" and "What a Chad!" would never say that to anyone in person.

head injury? that explains you misspelling 'ridiculous'

Reenactment of the moment when he learned Tinder Chad was being punished for simply giving a beautiful young girl the one thing she so desperately wanted

Attached: feb7ca59b0ecd5960ba566c64bb6c706c9faf252.gif (600x249, 580.89K)

mens rea

she should be the one being punished tbh

SO WORDY !!!

wouldn't "I've never been in a sexual relationship with a female before" have been easier to type?

Based

this tbh
why do you think kids are turning into trannies?
They get interested in sex at 13 and earlier but don't have a legitimate outlet for it, so they become sluts or more recently, decided to transition since that has been presented to them as the first societally acceptable expression of sexuality.

tl;dr we need to completely legalize and encourage marriage between young teens

Why do you even not have two distinct terms for violent or forced intercourse and sexual misconduct? Why should it be his problem? Her parents and society raised her that way, so what.
Why needs this guy to have trouble for five years or more, because he is registered as a sex offender?

Attached: readlater.png (1268x1645, 582.27K)

Attached: 9aa0c75f2336a92ce10022322b9696afb5da057c6dbbfb8fdea5c1f49045d6c5.jpg (612x612, 96.93K)

Attached: 1d8fc7ccca652f8bcd6851ffb58adf18269aa387e112a35959a2d3961509ad95.jpg (1200x1753, 195.53K)

Attached: 767524a98669000f159af91dd46819be938bd7e0174d77bc816da6eb09d7a34f.jpg (549x800, 106.32K)

#FreeHim

He is a victim. He was lied to and purposefully led astray. Her intentions were only sexual when he was on the app to find love and to date women that are of age. It isn't his fault he was duped. This is the state men are in, in 2019. If a female even shows any interest we get all goggly eyed and want to fuck right away. It's nature on our part. Nothing wrong with that.

I hate and want to kill pedos (specifically only the ones that act on their sick desires with real children) as much as any other sane and honorable man but the little cunt is pretty much entirely to blame for what happened here.

This truly was a case of “she wanted it” regardless of what the Jewish controlled kangaroo courts have to say about inability of minors to consent.

And lets be honest here for once fellow pedo haters.

We all know some girls physically mature faster than others and can be naturally endowed with huge titties and nice asses that could conceivably fool a man about her age.

Which is why if you want to stay out of ZOG’s rape dungeons and not be unjustly labelled a sex offender for life, you need to demand some ID from these little bitches before you begin laying down the pipe.

Johnny Neptune containment thread? Johnny Neptune containment thread.
step up your game you old queer

Just remain chaste before marriage. She would have nothing to show had she just swallowed his load.

Have you seen her? Does she not look 18? My nextdoor neighbor had a hot as fuck daughter with huge knockers who I thought was 18-19 and turned out much to my shock and disgust to be 12.

The point is that we've done all this dumb online child protection legislature and created a "safe space" for adults to get their groove on, and some kid gamed the system and presented herself as an adult to get some dick, and the guy did everything he was supposed to, and now the prosecutor is arguing that he should still have known better.

It doesn't matter if she was 11, or 4, or a day shy of her 18th birthday.

Hey Zogbot, we an wipe these off the record anytime in the future. There's always a way to escape it. DOTR muthafucka!

that sounds irrational. want to talk about it?

Royal Arch Masonry.

East coast whites dont check paperwork upon a member of their race entering the yard or dorm. This guy would have gotten stabbed with a pair of glasses in the holding tank in cali. Chomos pedos and rape-o scum get steel.

EVERYTHING that is solid melts into air, I guess… Fuck this and fuck you…

Attached: 51sne9Cls0L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 17.89K)

hang all pedos

I think that it's terrible that such a wholesome innocent young man was falsely put on the registry.

I believe that 11 year old whore should be gang raped and beat to death preferably by stoning or sledge hammer.

Attached: 329f7013473b7a827480389902cc8f9961a89410485c42930d17e7db0f7056da.jpg (828x732, 102.08K)

Ha, doubtful.

His physiognomy is that of your typical tradcuck.

Which means the faggot likely worshipped and pedastalized her and did not even attempt to fuck her until she gave the say so that it was ok.

Since they likely had no TV, radio or other vectors of Jew bullshit and feminism to fuck with and fuck up her mind and make her think she was “missing out on life” by being a good and loyal wife instead of a tatted up fuckhole that the entire neighborhood football team would get to enjoy much like your average woman of modernity, they most probably had a happy and healthy marriage.

With no radfem/Jew brainwashing in her ears she was not repulsed by his beta behavior and instead correctly viewed it as love and since she herself likely grew up in a healthy household with both a father and mother, she likely did not hate and seek to punish herself like modern cunts do, by running away from men who will actually take care of and love them like this, into the abusive arms of some tatted up nigger, mexican gangbanger thug ex felon scum who will leave them the very moment they get pregnant with the con’s bastard.

do you not know how to read?
She listed her age as 18 on the dating app they met on.

You're a fucking idiot.
She posed as an 18 year old on a dating app. Somehow you're ignoring that part, which is critical.

Yep.
11 year old went onto an adult dating app and looked for sex, which is illegal.
The guy simply responded to an invitation from someone posing as an 18 year old.
It's not his responsibility to check IDs.
The girl should not have lied about her age in the first place.

This girl went looking for sex and lied about her age.
Get your head out of your ass you fucking retard.

That's a nice way of insinuating something with zero hard evidence you've got there.