15,000 Mexican Troops Deployed To Help Save America From Third World Invasion

RELATED: >>>/related/14

In an ongoing effort to slow the flood of illegal immigration into the United States and avoid tariffs from the Trump administration, Mexico has deployed approximately 15,000 National Guardsmen and soldiers to the border, according to AFP, citing the country's army chief.

Mexico promised earlier this month to send 6,000 National Guardsmen to its southern border, and has promised to build more migrant detention centers and checkpoints to catch and deter northbound invaders.

"We have a total deployment, between the National Guard and army units, of 14,000, almost 15,000 men in the north of the country," announced Defense Minister Luis Cresencio Sandoval while standing alongside Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador.

When asked if troops were detaining migrants to prevent them from entering the US, Sandoval said "yes."

"Given that (undocumented) migration is not a crime but rather an administrative violation, we simply detain them and turn them over to the authorities" at the country's National Migration Institute.

The policy is a shift from previous practice. The Mexican security forces had not typically detained migrants at the US border in the past.

Fleeing chronic third world poverty and brutal gang violence in their home countries, the Central Americans crossing Mexico mostly lack migration paper - AFP

Mexico signed a deal with the Trump administration on June 7, giving the country 45 days to show meaningful results in their efforts to counter the flood of migrants entering the United States.

archive.fo/cDYhg
zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-24/15000-mexican-troops-deployed-us-border

Attached: 15,000 Mexican Troops Deployed To Help Save America From Third World Invasion.jpg (1280x672, 150.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/res/787262.html#787294
dcode.fr/italian-accent
infowars.com/some-chemicals-used-in-cleaning-linked-to-thyroid-cancer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You guys don't even have to tell me how embarrassing this is. I already know, believe me. The fact we can't even defend our own nation from being invaded is a very stark and embarrassing. Thank you Trump and Mexico, finally you stood up and did something for our nation, thank you.

I was going to tell you how embarrassing YOU are

In other news: Not only are millions of invaders marching into the US, now a foreign army is also standing on the entrance of the United States of israel. As a shocking side note…jews inside the US are still having a heartbeat. Why? Impossible to explain.

The other day, i met an user from Italy in here.

He was very, very cool

He and I had a pretty interesting conversation. it turns out that he makes his own spaghetti sauce with meatballs

He's the first Italian user I've ever met

he taught me the secret to making authentic Italian marinara

user…. its very very bad, I know. And there is not much one or two or even three or four individuals can do about it…. be prepared for mass unrest, societal and economic collapse in the US, possibly igniting another Civil War. This is not going to end well for ANYONE who is not fully prepared, out of the cities and self-sufficient.

still

samefagging

if you're going to pretend to be another reader, at least make the effort to use different terminology and syntax patterns.

it's so fucking obvious when you talk to yourself

you or i would make the spaghetti sauce, and pour it on top of the meatballs

but the Italian user and i had a deep discussion when he explained that the meatballs go into the sauce

I had been doing it backwards my whole life. I was making the sauce first

OP here. so you have been making spaghetti sauce your entire life? you began making spaghetti sauce when you were an infant?

but I'm not Italian, so I didn't realize the meatballs should be made before you make the sauce

are you telling me that we shouldn't pour the marinara sauce over the meatballs?

I'm vegetarian. I don't eat meatballs. what am I supposed to do?

i was here that day, too. i met the guy from Italy. he was awesome. refreshing.

it turns out you should make meatballs FIRST, then make the sauce, and put the meatballs into the sauce.

then, when the sauce is finished, the meatballs will already be in the sauce.

This is good but the troops will probably 'acidentally' let all the rapists and gang members cross the border.

what does that have to do with being vegetarian?

There is no doubt in my mind that a country that can't even defend its own borders is absolutely DOOMED and HELLBENT to collapse.

If only we had WWIII and Washington DC were so unfortunately nuked…. it might not be so bad after all…..

globally reported

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-10-10-24.png (1080x2160, 329.76K)

That wasn't a threat, it was just a mere speculation of a possibility that could arise if we actually went to war with Russia and China. Wouldn't you like that? Isn't that what we should do? Come on! We must fight those wars for our GREATEST ALLY, ISRAEL!

we'll let the federal authorities decide whether or not you are inciting violence again.

of course you're going to deny it. duh.
but it's not your place or my place to make that determination.

you're already under investigation, and you're STILL making threats. you need to be prosecuted and sent somewhere that you can't access a computer or a toaster.

and now (not even joking) as a taxpayer, it is my duty and obligation to report your comment directly to the FBI website for cyberterroriem.

I resent you for putting me in this situation.

not even joking

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-10-24-52.png (1080x2160, 252.47K)

you have no self control

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-10-25-06.png (1080x2160, 575.42K)

we will let THEM read your post and decide

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25-10-25-17.png (1080x2160, 804.3K)

Attached: 20190625_102754.jpg (1280x577, 186.99K)

bbs

8ch.net/n/res/787262.html#787294

I never made any actual threats against anyone, only very vague comments although controversial sure.

Any dumb ass knows if we were in another World War that Washinton DC would likely be one of our enemies' targets. That is so fucking obvious. How is that a 'threat' exactly? Its just stating the obvious, and considering our country is collapsing anyhow, it wouldn't like be the worst thing in the world if that did unfortunately happen.

Done.

That particular tip it took longer to complete than normal due to the nature of the threat

Don't waste your time or my time trying to explain. You have proven that you don't have any self-control, so keeping your mouth shut is what any good attorney would advise you at this point

You know that I like you, and that's exactly why I resent you right now. You put me into the uncomfortable unenviable position of having to report you to the Federal bureau of investigation.

You know that I am a taxpaying citizen of the United States of America, and you know that I have a duty to report any online threats, weather vague or implicit.

I wish you would exercise a little bit of self-control, because right now I resent the hell out of you for making me do that.

What threat again? Claiming Washinton DC might be a target if WWIII broke out? That's a threat? How so? Do you think I'm Russian or Chinese claiming I'm planning on doing something like that? You're fucking crazy.

Instead of trying to develop excuses and abstract explanations, perhaps you would be better served if you focused on a question any American citizen would ask themselves:

WHY WOULD ANYBODY EVEN MAKE A STATEMENT LIKE THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?

And I'm confident that is the basis of investigation federal law enforcement will use when looking into the matter.

If you see it through our eyes, you'll quickly realize why it's so disturbing that you would say such a bizarre statement

That's not what you said, and I'm not going to sit here and waste my time discussing it with you.

What you just typed constitutes a violation of federal law

If you like me why are you so eager to conjure up false "threats" and report me as a terrorist when I didn't threat one single person?

You should check out Zig Forums sometime… if you think I said something illegal, wew, they say much more offensive and direct comments almost all the time. Sometimes outright threats which actually IS illegal.

I agree with him I see no threat being made stop being childish.

It was technically a vague act of inciting a terrorist act

we will leave that decision to the people trained to deal with it

fuck Zig Forums

you should check out /federal prison/ sometime

since you seem to consider yourself to be an attorney, then there's no need for you to worry about the FBI requesting server logs from Ron

can anyone say PATRIOT ACT?

No problem, Just stating the facts.

Like I said: it's not my place to judge you

That's up to prosecutors and judges

but I do indeed RESENT YOU for making me report you

Here's a fact :

After the 9/11 attacks on the world trade center, good Americans know that we are obligated to report any online statements that represent a thinly veiled call out to insight violence and or terroristic attacks against the United States of America.

Here's another fact:
He is obviously an enemy of the United States of America, and continually makes threats against elected officials, and now made a statement trying to incite violence and catastrophic acts against Washington DC, the capital of the United States of America.

Here's one more fact for you :
He was fully aware debt is statement would be proceeded as a threat from the Federal bureau of investigation and the department of Homeland security under the Patriot act. But he continues to make these statements. He has no regard for his own operational security, no regard for anybody else's safety or security, and absolutely no regard for the United States of America. He has no self-control, he's a loose cannon, a complete loner and isolationist and a paranoid conspiracy theorist who continually makes threats online.

He's already under investigation for becoming a radical possible threat.

And today he decided to up the ante a little bit.

That's not a you problem. That's not a me problem.

That's a HIM problem

Like I said I seen no threat whatever being made can you point it out cause I must be fucking blind and need glasses.

dear killcen,

we could all behave erratically, but we DON'T

we exercise self control

Well ironically I don't really want WWIII to ever happen, I'm no war hawk like many officials/politicians are these days. And honestly, I just want whats best for our county. Sure, sometimes I go a bit overboard with my comments when I have the blues, but I'm not a violent person and I never actually directly threatened anyone. Never did and never intended to. I'm just sick of all the bullshit we see going on today, wish there were some solutions to all these problems. Maybe what I said was uncalled for, but it was not a threat against the US or anyone, it was just assumption of a possibility we might face one day IF we got ourselves into WWIII.

Like i said it's not your investigation

you're NOT the first suspect to backtrack

True just don't understand why your so assblasted over nothing and I bet my life whatever crap you wrote to the Glowniggers are going to laugh at it and scroll on by.

you don't have to make direct threats to incite acts of violence, a violation of federal law

I've been investigated by the FBI before. This would actually be my THIRD time if they decided to investigate. They know I'm a 'kook' and that I have very stubborn opinions on many issues, but they know I'm not a bad person. The worst they ever did, this was many years ago, they questioned a few people about me that I personally knew, asked them a lot of questions about me, what I do, my hobbies, stuff like that. Never any charges, or need, they just think my views are very bias and my behavoiur is odd.

I simply said THIS:

Oddly enough, and you anons might get a laugh out of this, the first time the FBI investigated me was because I was on other online forums spreading the TRUTH about the 9/11 false flag and the opium production after we invaded Afghanistan… I was very vocal and was anti-war, I didn't like what was going on, and all the Trillions in debt we were going into. That was what triggered the first investigation which likely was due to some neo-cons who got offended (like Johnny) and reported me. It didn't end up anywhere, mind you, but they were asking some of people about me that I knew personally and inquiring information… its fucked like that, but whatever they gotta do to protect 'their interests' I guess.

I'm not worried about being investigated by the F.B.I. either for similar reasons.
I very publicly admit that I have a degenerative neurological condition that causes me to have severe bouts of dementia. The main issue that I have is that I do need 'help' it's just nobody wants to give it. Even though I am still fairly young I will need at home care or I will have to be admitted to a mental facility otherwise I will be a danger to myself or others. I worry about it a lot!

I participated in society.
I worked 12+ hours a day 7 days a week.
I did the consumption bit.
I did all the things that society asked me to do.

Do you know what it's like to tell people that you could be extremely dangerous at random (and not be able to help or control it) and people scoff and ignore you?

Are you actually suggesting I incited WWIII to happen with that vague ass statement, a statment that was just an assumption?

I can't talk to you now that you're under investigation

I'm NOT going to be caught sympathizing with a radical fundamentalist terrorist lunatic

From now on, all of my comments to you will have to be made indirectly, as I do not feel it would be kosher for me to speak directly to you, or to click on your posts.

after all I'm the one who reported you to the FBI and I don't think it would look good

He didn't tho. I never use more than three (…) and I never leave an empty space behind them.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-25 15,000 Mexican Troops Deployed To Help Save America From Third World Invasion.png (1781x139, 30.44K)

samefagging again

I told you
you make de pasta firrrst

dcode.fr/italian-accent

did dey brrring any meatbal-ls with dem-a?
Orrr did dey brrring only
de sauce?

I want meat sauce, boot al-l I ave is-a de bal-ls
What do I do?

textoorrred soybean prrrotein

voiy ealthy

i wil-l invade if you do not give me cano frrranco amoiicano pasta with meatbal-ls

I am-a starrrving Marrrvin

/kil-lcen/
do you ave any cans of meatbal-ls in yourrr storrrage?

do you ave cat-tel-li sauce?

And you have the nerve to call me insane? Did you even read the statement I made? Where was the threat? Where did I explicitly incite violence?

You said it was bizarre, thats true. You said it was disturbing, OK sure it is. That doesn't mean it was illegal or a threat to anyone. I just said if WWIII breaks out, it likely wouldn't be so bad if corrupt actors ended up paying the so unfortunate consequences for it, thats all.

when de worrrld ends cano i come into yourrr boonkoi and prrrocrrreate with yourrr daughtoi and eat yourrr meatbal-ls-a?

if w-w3 brrreaks out-a,do you ave enough meatbal-ls-a?

Fuck off you fuckin freak. You’re nothing.

why so angrrry ovoi what comes firrrst
de meatbal-ls orrr de sauce?

I tink de chicken came 1st-a, as I like grrround chicken to make my meatbal-ls

fuck you asshole!
Say, /killcen/, (sac) here.
I literally ate 2 pints of blueberries last night as they are in season

I woke up, and discoverd blue berry colored diharehha[sic] al over my bed sheets

How the fuck do I get the stains out!

You know about this stuff

Vinegar?
Bleach is too powerful and these are expensive sheets

Thanks in advance, old buddy

Wash and dye them blue

How-a Many Time-a I Gotta a-Tell-a You-a ?!!!

First-a, you MAKE-A THE MEATA-BALL

then-a, you make-a the sauce !!!

not on speaking terms

with terrorists

Attached: PicsArt_06-25-04.12.14.png (1080x1839, 778.3K)

And yet these immigrants have "rights" and we are not allowed to legally kill them. The system is still a joke like always but MAGAts will always be impressed by shit like this.

/killcen/ here.

Newsletter
Some Chemicals Used In Cleaning Linked To Thyroid Cancer

infowars.com/some-chemicals-used-in-cleaning-linked-to-thyroid-cancer/

JUst use baking soda, and rub it well
I use this all the time when I stain my sheets

(sac)'s buisness{sic}

When I was a wee teen, I was riding my bicycle and got a flat.
A charming middle aged man(looking like a 50ish lean Elvis) pulled up beside me in his catilac[sic],
and said to me, "Son, you look like you could use a ride, stressing the ride word…strange I thought at the time.

Now, my momma had told me to never accept rides' from strangers, and I said this to him.
He said, "son, you got hair on them legs and fuzz on your face and it's about time you started thinking for yorself".

Well, I reckon he had me there and he said that I could put my bike in the back seat as it was a clean bike and I could sit up front with him.
Now this was a classic caddie with the one long front seat and I got in and…well… he taught me all about buisness[sic].

I met him many times after this and got a masters in buisness[sic] from him, he became my mental.

Now that i am a middle aged man who looks a little like Elvis, I drive the streets and when I see a teen pushing his bike, or even just walking, I say, "Son, you look like you could use a ride, stressing the ride word…

And when they inevitably say to me, "My momma told me to never accept rides' from strangers,
I say, "son, you got hair on them legs and fuzz on your face and it's about time you started thinking for yorself".

And so I pass down the buisness's {sic} practices that was taught me.

This tradition has been going on even before there was automobiles, as I was told that my grandfather had been taught the buisness{sic} by a passing farmer in a wagon, although he married grandma as was expected in those days, he always practiced his buisness{sic}
TH
THis is how buisness{sic} men are created, of which I am a proud practicioner of this ancient and hallowed buisness{sic}

I shall post this in various threads as /killcen/ does. so that all may know of this venerable buisness{sic}

forgot video of buisness{sic}

Attached: 20190625_225406.png (500x436, 383.53K)

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 42.47K)

do beaners make-a de meeat ball-as ist-a?

What a national disgrace we can't even defend our own borders from an invasion.

From the thumbnail I thought that was Mexico's troops, but then I saw the flag. We really did get MUTTED.

but Israel can, strange huh..

Same here. How truely sad this is.