MORE GOOGLE LEAKS! Google Calling Conservatives 'Nazis', New Emails Expose More Censorship

In a second day of bombshells from James O'Keefe's Project Veritas, a leaked document reveals what appears to be members of Google's "transparency and ethics" group calling prominent Jewish conservatives Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager "Nazis," along with Canadian psychologist Jordan Peterson, who is not Jewish.

The email was leaked to Veritas following their Monday report in which an undercover operative recorded a senior Google employee admitting that the company is manipulating its algorithms ahead of the 2020 election in order to prevent the "next Trump situation."

The email apparently was sent as part of the Google “transparency-and-ethics” group internal communications and suggests that content from PragerU, Jordan Peterson, and Ben Shapiro should be disabled from the “suggestion feature.” -Project Veritas

"…if we understand that PragerU, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro et al are nazis using the dog whistles…" reads the email. "I don’t think correctly identifying far-right content is beyond our capabilities. But if it is, why not go with Meredith’s suggestion of disabling the suggestion feature?"

bitchute.com/video/jm6zQoRs6N8/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-25/google-ethics-team-busted-calling-prominent-conservative-jews-nazis-veritas
projectveritas.com/2019/06/25/breaking-new-google-document-leaked-describing-shapiro-prager-as-nazis-using-the-dogwhistles/

“I don’t think correctly identifying far-right content is beyond our capabilities. But if it is, why not go with Meredith’s suggestion of disabling the suggestion feature?”

After the release of our Google investigation, Google Senior Executive Jen Gennai posted on Medium saying:

“Google has repeatedly been clear that it works to be a trustworthy source of information, without regard to political viewpoint. In fact, Google has no notion of political ideology in its rankings.” – Jen Gennai, Head of Responsible Innovation at Google

The leaked document appears to contradict Jen Gennai’s claim that Google has “no notions of political ideology in its search rankings.”

vimeo.com/344068138
bitchute.com/video/re9Xp6cdkro/

Attached: Google Calling Conservatives 'Nazis', New Emails Expose More Censorship.png (535x401, 154.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/
1776free.com/
bing.com/
gab.ai/
poal.co/
home.parler/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/
d.tube/
dlive.tv/
bit.tube/
brighteon.com/
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
ugetube.com
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
dissenter.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/
unseen.is/
joinalbin.com/
usa.life/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/
8ch.net/googlecensorship2019/index.html
breitbart.com/tech/2019/07/10/poject-veritas-1000-google-employees-signed-internal-anti-breitbart-petition/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alternatives to Google

qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/
startpage.com/
ixquick.com
searx.me/
ecosia.org/
search.yacy.net/
goodgopher.com/ (for news)
1776free.com/
bing.com/

Alternatives for Twitter

gab.ai/
poal.co/
home.parler/
shitposters.club/
sealion.club/
freezepeach.xyz/
voat.co/
iscute.moe/
social.ufeff.club/

Alternatives for Youtube

d.tube/
dlive.tv/
bit.tube/
brighteon.com/ (aka real.video)
invidio.us/
pe.ertu.be
ugetube.com (gun tutorials)
hooktube.com/
liveleak.com/
bitchute.com/
dissenter.com/
minds.com/
streambotz.com/

Alternatives to Facebook

unseen.is/
joinalbin.com/
usa.life/
signal.org/
freedom.social/
mastodon.social/
steemit.com/
joindiaspora.com/
snabbo.com/
medium.com/
spreely.com/

I'm glad if those controlled opposition faggots get btfo'd, but it won't happen because on some level even Jewgle realizes that they are fags.

Also I am tired of your spamming. We do not control the infrastructure and it's as simple as that. Either way we are gonna have the NSA on our ass or put into a corner so it really doesn't matter if we use (((Duck Duck Go))) or (((Gab))).

PLEASE WATCH THIS: 8ch.net/googlecensorship2019/index.html

Dennis Prager is a fucking as Nazi. We can't get so caught up that we are too faggy to call Nazi's Nazi's. Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson of course not, maybe whiny or trying to hard, but not Nazi's. Sure they dog whistle. It's right wing tradition. It's not harming anyone. But Dennis Prager is fucking Nazi scum and should be deported.

no, fuck you.

Despite what kikes tell you, you are still living in America no matter what corporation owns a service. None of them has a right to infringe on your free speech, period.

LOL Dennis Prager is just another Neocon Boomer. Just because someone is slightly Left of Bernie Sanders on the political spectrum does not automatically make them a Nazi.

Attached: no evil.png (448x338, 120.6K)

I would love to know when rational thought became the territory of "nazis"

Since 1925.

Usenet is still around, you can always come back home.

Attached: Usenet copy.jpg (500x375, 38.18K)

*slightly right
Because slightly left of bernie sanders is nothing, he is as gommie as they come

actual news

bumping REAL NEWS

Don't know too much about that, but maybe worth a look. I use a lot of p2p software now to share / pirate media today. And I use alternative platforms to post material ripped from the mainstream ones. So I'm doing my fare share altready. FUCK those GOVT-TECH monopolies!

anti-slide

bumping real news

anti-slidden news

I bet no one on Zig Forums dares talk about this new leak because controlled opposition has such a stranglehold over here:

breitbart.com/tech/2019/07/10/poject-veritas-1000-google-employees-signed-internal-anti-breitbart-petition/

hello /killcen/-a

deese google eye meat-ball-a-s is siecos—a-s

K………..
So much for being against censorship. These establishment Christian conservatives dropped "liberty" immediately and don't care about censoring.

If the rights are god given, why do you need a constitution that isn't biblical document to grant, or list them?

These people are fucking stupid. Don't even realize these terms violate the constitution and their own opposition to censorship.

The Google people have to see what these conservative, mainstream Christians are all about when they "complain" about "censorship"

LOOK AT THIS GOOGLE EXECS. CHRISTIANS DON'T CARE ABOUT CENSORING DIFFERENT VIEWPOINTS.

see:

Tell Breitbart about usa.life.

Amen homie

Who's-a-da Zig Forumsigger who-a trying to-a-bury real-a-news?

A fellow mediterranean though, I guess. We can outjew jews :)

Finally a corp.has enough power to right a wrong

/killcen/ is a thief
He steals the hard earned labour of creative artists when he has money to pay for it.
shame
what would Jesus think?

It won't be long before you will be standing before him, old fag, and as he looks you in the eye and says, /killcen/, this was not a victimless crime, a writer's child died of cancer because he could not afford good health care because you stole his work
What will you answer to Jesus, /killcen/?

Think before you give a flippant remark
He is looking directly at you

m

Attached: killcen.png (225x225, 156.54K)