TRUMP SAYS DEM CONGRESSWOMEN GATE JEWS & ISRAEL

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Trump: Dem lawmakers must 'apologize': 'They have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.'

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-thanks-to-trump-and-ifnotnow-israel-becomes-go-to-wedge-issue-in-u-s-election-1.7527989

Attached: Untitled.png (564x536, 69.94K)

Attached: 28uo7yS.jpg (915x650, 203.54K)

Attached: asddasads.png (595x584, 543.29K)

Attached: asdd.jpg (634x450, 60.53K)

Attached: asdasd.jpg (602x401, 28.88K)

I can't imagine who's behind that meme.

I’m not happy with the 4 horse women aka that spew hatread towards our nation that’s AOC Rashida Talib? Ilhan Omar and that other one! I can’t remember her name! This 4 are communist Marxist Liberals are sleepers! They are destroying our government from with in the I O lied on an immigration for, no one has charged her for this crime why?! She isn’t above the laws no one is! Also that filthy mouth Rashida she’s disgusting how can some like her be in our congress , both of this woman attend radical terrorist meetings per their own mouths, this woman hate America what the hell are they doing in congress? They receive privilege information on our nation which they more then likely pass it down to the Muslims terrorist organizations. Why?! are we handing over our privilege information to this people who got dropped on their hard?! That OAC Nd that other A American congresswoman they refuse to condemn Obama’s Antifa terrorist organization in public Why?! And why are all this democrats so damn quite on all the attacks on innocent Americans?! It’s seems that We have been infiltrated by not just the Muslim terrorist organizations, the Chinese spy’s but other as well! The worse offender to all this issues are the democrats who have done nothing to help our country to date! They show up just so that they can get paid for doing what exactly?! all they do is make ups lies and investigate the victims they made up the lies on! while spewing lie about President Trump not fixing the immigration problem when in fact they are the ones who refuse to fix the immigration laws that would not only stop the
illegals from invading our nation, the Democrats are forcing taxpayers to pay $145 billion dollars to pay for the illegals who are
free loading of all of us! Why?! We need to ask congress to pass a laws that remove the protection that this people have on the decisions they make when we know for a f at that the decisions they are making is solely intended to hRm our nation and all citizens they have to be held accountable for their misdeeds!
The soldé reason they act so irresponsible is because they know we can’t sue them for willfully harming our Republic this has to change they should all be made responsible for all their action!
President Trump please make this laws permanent for all politicians and federal employees! Term limits must be set for no more than 2 terms and all must be vetted at least once a Hera! It’s the only way we will be able to stop the corruption that’s has gone rampant for decades and as far as federal employees at the huestes levels this two can only serve a maximum of 2 years and must be removed and serve at diferente agencies that way no one gets to damn comfortable to think they are above the laws and all presumption or benefit of doubt has to be removed because they lied for decades abusing this stupid benefit!

fuck off OP
Zig Forums is no longer news board, but now is delegated as a bulletin board for old Zig Forums fags to leave messages
sage

Attached: 5f7dc84a91e9260d4ec46e46f4f1a6b2.jpg (570x570, 51.04K)

Attached: PicsArt_07-17-09.06.38.jpg (1817x1192, 183.12K)

Zig Forumsow That Zig Forumsobody i/n/ their right mi/n/d comes to Zig Forums a/n/ymore, it seems like you'd fi/n/d a Zig Forumsew hobby

Attached: PicsArt_07-17-09.15.31.png (640x936, 881.77K)

nice head of hair old man

chemo didnt fuck it up…good 4 u

Attached: 2013-02-04_989171.jpg (384x480, 21.43K)

worth it

Attached: PicsArt_07-17-07.27.45.jpg (384x480, 37.42K)

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1576x936, 288.28K)

lately, I've been trolling people who leave creepy idiotic ads like this on Craigslist.

There are SO MANY layers of ineptitude and transparent psychological failure happening, that I simply can't pass up the opportunity to use dummy email accounts and TextNow phone numbers to interact with these idiots, and fuck with their minds.

that's too creeeppy even for me, but i'll give it a try anyway

I just have to take a few more shits here on newsplus

they've put up a word filter to stop my posts but i put the text in a pix for now

but I'll give it a quick try anyhow

post interesting replies on Zig Forums from your craigslist experiences, here on the Zig Forumsew bulletin board for old Zig Forums fags or that just-kiss-it weirdo's board

Attached: 20190716_144834.jpg (1250x1280, 671K)

Attached: 031020_r12570.jpg (727x1005, 142.73K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-16-18-11-20.png (1080x2160, 1.35M)

EXCUSE SHAKY OUTline..DT's

Attached: Clipboard.jpg (1708x1005, 398.22K)

is your southern gothic Antebellum home haunted by the slaves buried there in unmarked graves?

Do you go for a walk on a hot summers night and see a real spook

must get to the market befor 9pm est