Christian careers

How does one earn their daily bread?
Medical? No, because you may be forced to perform a euthanasia or abortion (who knows with the way things are going)
Tech is out because of all the HR transvestites and liberal atheist nerds enforcing their views…
STEM is becoming useless because of outsourcing…
What is a Christian to do? Is it even possible for a man to raise 5+ children without the wife working?

Attached: worship.jpg (1600x1130, 281.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drawabox.com/
nma.art/
wattsatelier.com/
schoolism.com/
ianimate.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

was thinking the same thing recently. Been thinking of persuing an art related career since im a drawfag, but i've been having second thoughts

I'm a lawyer and I've never had to compromise my Christian values.

If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith? And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind. For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things. But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read for a while. There are separate medical spheres and you can choose one of them, that doesnt include what you've stated, not to mention that you can refuse this and state that demanding this is violating your rights.
Medics and Doctors were regarded with high esteem since ancient Christianity.

I unironically do security work for [local aerospace company]. The plant not only makes aeroplane parts but also missile parts [navigation system not payload]. The work is okay, majority of the workers on the floor are nice family oriented people.
My favorite part of this work is I moved to 3rd shift. Now that the plant 4/5ths of the night is empty, I get plenty of time to pray the rosary and various chaplets for my loved ones. Eventually, I want to gain enough experience to get into armed security and maybe even start a faith based security company myself.

8/10 would recommend

Attached: 91c13777c02015ded5e904c8fe0137c5.jpg (465x699, 90.51K)

Because of this single quote we should all go and sit outside our houses waiting for a nice man to hand out job offers while we sit and wait.,

I assume you don't do criminal cases? I'm a law student, but I'm frankly not very enthusiastic about law. There's too much shady stuff and mental gymnastics in the field. I was thinking of trying to become a judge or a prosecutor or maybe a diplomat, but I feel quite lost.

Criminal defense. Everyone deserves a voice in court. Standing before a judge without an advocate is daunting and scary. Without defense, then everyone would just believe the accusers and that's a terrible system to live under, considering so many people lie.

Thing about criminal defense, though, is you can choose your cases. It's actually unethical and can get you disbarred if you ask your client if he's guilty. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The job of the defense is to force the prosecution to prove guilt and to make damn sure the prosecution stays on the up-and-up legally. It's not something that compromises Christian principles.

Yeah, I agree that a system with no criminal attorneys might devolve into Robespierre/Stalin-tier madness.

Thing is, I spent two years as an intern in a prosecution office and in 9 out of 10 cases I saw it was pretty clear that the defendant was in fact guilty. Do you accept cases in which you believe your client to be deserving of punishment?

I would be disbarred if I ever presumed the guilt of any client. Until guilt is proven, everyone is innocent. Now, that's not to say that clients haven't come out and said, "Yeah, I did it." In those cases, what we do is look at mitigating circumstances. Is it the first offense or was there violence involved or things of the like. For instance, a man being put on trial for a first offense non-violent drug charge (like a marijuana possession offense) should be treated differently by the court than a man with the same drug on his 3rd offense caught while beating up a guy. Now, to the prosecution, everyone is guilty and deserving of the stiffest penalty because the DA is elected by the people and they want a DA who is harsh on any crime. I have the luxury of not being an elected official, so I can present my client's best defense by my own moral compass and the law.

I've rarely seen cases that I refuse to defend because I believe everyone deserves a fair trial. Jesus himself got railroaded by the prosecution, after all.

I see. In my country prosecutors aren't elected, so I guess there's more freedom to act on individual cases. But I understand why the voters would want a "tough" DA, as most people find it upsetting when criminals get away with illegal stuff. Doesn't mean they should go around prosecuting innocent people, though.

Anyways, I thank you for your insight on criminal practice. Almost all of my experiences from it were from the other side of the courtroom.

Look to Jesus, friend.

Attached: furniture01.jpg (1400x863, 148.71K)

Geology, bitch

I'm looking into botany and biology related fields. I don't know though, I'm literally willing to do anything that checks off your list.

> teaching (((global warming))) and anti-Christian propaganda for a living
Sad.

You have no idea what a geologist does … do you. You're just making stuff up.

There are a gazillion medical specializations that have nothing to do with that.
All those trannies and feminists and co are literal whos(barring some folks that are truly talented in security) that people keep around in non-important positions to look good.
I'm a programmer, and the domain is huge and diverse enough you can have zero interactions with any of these fags all your life.

This entire thread is people making stuff up off memes they heard from Zig Forums and other places, on how everything is a marxist indoctrination center, and basing their entire education, careers and futures on that.

Not all of us.

Noone has mentioned trades yet, or more than 3 careers, what are you on about

Agreed, this has been a quite decent thread so far.

Not a bad idea. Botany can be used to grow medicine, thus healing people.

programmer in industry, only challenge has been doing right by my guys

(((Telecommunications)))

I'm in law atm, it tends to attract the same verbally high functioning people who tend to come in philosophical or religious in mindset. Nevertheless, pure mathematicians also have a religious bent.

When I was matriculated at my university last year we still said grace before dinner even in atheist Europe.

Only honorable professionals are those who build homes and those who provide food/water. Anything else is decadent and useless at the end of the day. Not to mention gay pussy shit lmao

If there are so many good lawyers, why does the legal profession make such egregiously bad decisions?
If there are so many good scientists, why do we have tranny children, autism and returning infectious diseases, and global warming hysteria, instead of a moon colony?

Attached: 727px-King_William_I_The_Conqueror_from_NPG.jpg (727x1024, 211.46K)

Your post is only slightly above of

So how did you get a job in programming anyway? I'm working towards that degree and I sure can't get any job offers even from entry-level or internship stuff. I want to move out of my parents' house and get married already; all this waiting around is killing me

bruh… right above you.

The medical industry is specialized. If you're choose not to work in Euthanasia and abortion then you won't work for euthanasia and abortion. That's why you're trained for those roles. (This is also what said)
Only the vocal ones are, and they're the most mediocre coders out there. The best ones I've met were Christians.
t. CS masters
Nah. I'd say that CS is tougher to compete in, but any field that has "Engineering" in it's title is useful.
Work in profitable fields.

If you're not going into Cal Arts, then don't bother. An art major is complete garbage because they have no standards. Not to mention that you'll be surrounded by anti-Christian leftists. They won't teach you the fundamentals like anatomy, form, and composition, just subjective crap. If you really need to take an art major, learn your art fundamentals from:
drawabox.com/
nma.art/
wattsatelier.com/
schoolism.com/
ianimate.net/
If you're short on money, pirate courses from CGpeers and gfxpeers.

I'm a teacher. Luckily, students are 99% catholic so talking about the faith isn't hard.
An 8th grader recently wanted to delay taking a test and started to try to persuade me and she stopped mid sentence and said 'ah wait, I shouldn't lie, I've just been to confession'.

I know two friends from 8ch on here, one is a chemist who makes six-figures and the other is a tradesman.

Zig Forums is unhealthy because it's makes people pessimistic and blackpilled over exaggerated lies. If I unironically took their advice, I would have never had a Masters in CS while working for a company. It really sucks that most decide to become NEETs who stockpile firearms and tendies to wait for "the end". It's not going to happen, ever.

It's true that College has far-left crackpots, but it only has far-left crackpots if you willingly take non-STEM worthless majors while participating in the DSA/LGBT clubs.

I never had a problem with leftists since I joined like-minded Christians who conducted bible studies in their club. Change will only occur in those institutions if more of us participates in those higher fields. Many Christians were well-educated and intelligent people like Gregor Mendel, Issac Newton, and Von Neumann.

This should be a no-brainer, but work on expanding your portfolio towards your field of choice and place it on Github. Work on projects like back-end web dev, Front-end web dev, AI, Machine learning, game dev, etc.

If you're desperate, attend conferences like NSBE so that you'll get "special seats" in job applications. No need to do that though if you have a good portfolio.

Don't ruin your life and your future over lies. Never limit your potential over bad people.

Anyway, you're asking for biology advice, right? My relative took a Biomed major and she got accepted to be pharmacist grad.

I would definitely recommend the trades. Specifically the licensed trades. The next best option would be owning a small business. Why not do both? Flexible work hours and the income potential is definitely there.

Attached: FEE94880-9595-44A0-B06F-0F785E80A994.jpeg (400x517, 57.94K)

I'm not a very science oriented person at all, I'm one of those creative types. This gets noone anywhere though, so… I am genuinely interested in and always did well with biology, however, I know people who did the same as your relative and things certainly look good for them, I suppose the most relevant question would be what kind of debt where they left with, and how high are their hopes of getting out of it anytime soon. Would it be enough to pay for a family, considering?

I've studied CS for over a year now, but I recently came to the conclusion that it'll never work out for various reasons (chief among them being that I don't enjoy it). So I'm wrapping up my time in college (thankfully debt-free) and plan on getting into a trade instead. I'm thinking carpentry, welding, or plumbing, with the latter being especially understaffed in my state from what I hear.

bump

I made pea soup out of the bone from the Easter ham and I don't know if it is because I didn't eat meat for 40 days but it is so god damned savory and delicious I am thinking of making a ham every Sunday so I can eat pea soup whenever I want. I mean ham is good protons and all but winnie the pooh the sodium is making me retain water so even if I go on a cut the bloat will obscure my definition. Probably going to limit myself to once a month and freeze the soup so I can have it on cheat day. Got a busy weekend planned. Between Wrestlmania, brewing some cider, distilling some vinegar, and preparing some super tonic I got a lot on my plate. My friends are coming over so I am super excited I get to hang out with people. They are really understanding about my condition and know enough to not take it seriously if I am "off" and to space their visits out enough so they don't overdose on crazy. This is the clearest my head has been in a long time and spring has sprung hard and I actually feel optimistic. It's such a strange thing when you think about it. That not feeling depressed and confused is the normal thing for most people yet it is such a source of relief for me that it is the highlight of my year thus far.

Helped my /cuteboy/ neighbor this morning. Evidently he accidentally threw his keys in the dumpster because there was a homeless person hanging out there that scared him. So I walked him over and let him in and rousted the bum. All the neighbors try to pretend the bums, whores, and dealers don't exist because they don't have to deal with them. I have to deal with their shit every day and no one else seems to care until it is there problem, however the moment it is their problem suddenly it is a huge deal and must be dealt with right this moment. tigger where the winnie the pooh were you when I was a attacked with a brick opening my door for my morning coffee and smoke last year? I sure as shit know you sure as shit heard me yelling my ass off while I fought. I sure as shit know you didn't call the cops because they never showed up from the time it happened to two hours later when I was hosing blood off my doorstep. These are the same faggots who are always telling me how we need more programs and more taxes to feed and house the homeless. No you stupid faggots. We need people, in pickup trucks, with bats, zipties, and jerrycans of gas. I could literally make this one of the best cities in the nation if I had ten guys, those items, and Johnny Law turning a blind eye. winnie the pooh really hate the way Californians have sort of taken over my city and tried their damnedest to make it exactly like the shithole they ran away from.

I work at a christian software company. It's a company, so of course it's money oriented (we literally develop a christian ad network for example), but it still allows me to do work that is fulfilling. It's also rare in software to be around like-minded coworkers.

Attached: FFED8ACF-E973-422E-86DB-6298F3FEF85A.jpeg (996x522, 140.41K)

My husband does IT support for hospitals and I think it's a good Christian career, people will die if the computers are not working in that kind of setting. It makes enough to support me and our baby and hopefully more kids some day as his career grows. He also helps out with our church's website. There are ways you can use computahs for good and not evil.

Yeah it's called welfare and you ought to be using it otherwise you're just working to pay taxes to raise Mohammad's spawn.

This aside, I myself am way too rich by inheritance to ever be poor and ever need to work, but I work anyways at a farmer's market.

Wrong thread fren

For anyone interested in medical there's also medical equipment technician work out there. I've been learning about fixing all kinds of medical equipment and it's satisfying to be a part of the process without having to be the doc doing the surgery or prescribing meds. I've also struggled with OP's question since converting, but if you have stable work/income it is a blessing.

The apostle Matthew was a tax collector, so I don’t really think it matters.

saint luke himself was a doctor

Another programmer here, never had to work with a blue haired "trans" and the like. Just don't work for some useless degenerate "App" company. Lots of traditional IT type of work which happens to be the most useful to society.

You have something against tax collectors?

Attached: 1547831200671.png (600x419, 326.86K)

Same, I work in cloud and make a decent living by God's grace. Jesus said to be the light of the world and not hide it under a basket so if anything we should encourage one another to be a testimony for Jesus Christ instead of just giving up.

I'm a med student aspiring to be a shrink. I want to study behavior (sins) and beliefs' (religion) effects on physical health. Wish me luck.

I'm not a SIEGE piller but the end is nigh, and we should start going to communion more often and confession because we might not be able to do that at one point. Yes, Zig Forums is blackpilling about exaggerated lies, but that doesn't mean that there will be no end or that the end if far away. We are the christians of the end times, and the stuff on Zig Forums is only (exaggerated) proof of that.

not true, I did a stem double major and I only met 2 serious christians in 4 years. Everyone else was a left/far-left crackpot. Even the (orthodox) college outreach chapter w/e was full of liberal (GOARCH what can you do), and they were already looking at me weird (i'm ROCOR and apparently that was weird even before the split). So speak for yourself.

But yeah, don't make major life decisions based on Zig Forums posting, but still keep that stuff in the back of your mind.

Attached: feels_fox.jpg (446x455, 30.05K)