How do you deal with Christians like this, Zig Forums?

How do you deal with Christians like this, Zig Forums?

Attached: queertheology1.png (879x155, 88.7K)

Throw rocks at them

There are no Christians like this. Only the mentally ill and/or possessed.

Where does it say that xe's a Christian?

Just like the homosexual who posted yesterday, he had the 666 digits too.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Now Repent! For your sins are just as bad as that sodomite apologist.

Pray for them. Then when you are done praying, flag it as "harmful or abusive" to troll the jews at youtube.

Burn them at the stake for heresy.

Isn't Sodomy a crime that cries to heaven for vengeance though?

I read Jude and 2 John.

Nah they're probably worse. I would kill myself if I wasn't a selfish pussy

Doesn't mean one gets a free pass to incite violence on another person. Even if that other person is a disgusting sodomite.

Why kill yourself when you can confess and repent from your sins and twords God? He who has the most sin is most entitled to God's mercy. All you have to do is ask.

Attached: 20180831T1111-0515-CNS-SEAL-CONFESSION crop.jpg (960x636, 151.03K)

It's hard to believe that God forgives you when you don't even forgive yourself

Well, we used to burn sodomites when Christianity was strong. I agree that it's too much, but we have to marginalize them and spiritually heal them…They are like Jews, they are by nature subverting and if you let them free, they will destroy your culture and your demographic.
Sodomy is a very grave sin.

Than forgive yourself for your Father in heaven can forgive you. Once you forgive yourself you can move on and be free from your mental prison. The devil wants you to think you are unforgivable so he can keep you for himself. The devil is a liar.

I 100% agree. Unrepentant sodomites are a danger to children and society at large. I too wish sodomy was illegal again. Sigh…maybe one day it will be. With God, all things are possible after all.

Attached: f209bf197e78b8883b77ed9ec315854d.jpg (823x1500, 162.27K)

another slide thread. quality of last decent board in the world dwindling fast. just a reminder. mods wake up now

Why are you so angry user, based homo-kun here did nothing but ask a question, who are you to deny him?

Based and Biblepilled

Don't you know that by holding yourself to a standard higher than that by which you measure others, you have committed the sin of pride? Render unto God that which is His; for your body is not your own, but the temple of the Holy Ghost which you have of God. You must confess and accept God's grace.

Automatically excommunicated.

Attached: 1454394060819.jpg (1496x1118 72.38 KB, 447.09K)

Burned for heresy
Luke 19:27

Attached: Orthoberd.png (1024x576, 205.22K)

-Matthew 13:24-30

I'm compelled just as anyone in wanting justice.. but perhaps these are the "tares" among the wheat and we simply have to deal with it and pray that Christ will sort it out soon.

And think of what has happened when we took some things too much into our own hands. As much as I admire some acts of justice against blasphemies throughout the church's history, some of it went too far and has given outsiders an occasion to criticize the church. It's ended up damaging our reputation somewhat.

Do all we can to oppose them in public, silence is endorsing their message

He that is not with me, is against me: and he that gathereth not with me, scattereth. (Matthew 12:30)

'Vengeance is mine', saith the Lord.

Too Old Testament. The New Testament solution for people like this is to burn them at the stake :^)

Either a sodomite or a sodomite apologist.
Are you that tranny that spams the threads here sometimes? serious question.

To answer this low quality bait of yours: no. Following Jesus' example and not wanting violence on people doesn't make me a disgusting sodomite. Are you the Andersonian that thinks sodomites can't repent ever from their sin?

Nothing. God will judge him when the time comes.

Because Jesus let one person off the hook one time in order to teach a lesson that fag enablers like you twist to justify your perversions does not mean we are supposed to not have laws, borders, and just punishment for evil doers.

That's the strawest strawman I've ever seen. Congratulations you've outdone yourself.
Never once did I ever advocate for any of those things.
Try actually reading the posts instead of acting like this, bud. Try actually reading the Bible.