AoC

So my states AoC for all ages is 16.
Californias and many others is 18. Some are 17 and most places in Europe are 15 or 14.

So my question is.
What does the Bible say about AoC?

Attached: 200px-MangaMessiah.jpg (200x298, 31.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019/april/the-swedish-church-creates-lgbtq-view-of-the-bible-for-children-identifies-jesus-as-queer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't matter. Respect the laws of your land that you live in here and now.
If the AoC is 16, it is 16. Don't like it? Move to degenerate Europe.

Attached: child-abuse-sexual-harassment-inservice-training-29-638.jpg (638x479, 87.36K)

Age of consent for what though? For having sex? Then why would it matter, unless you plan to sin?

Technically, you can marry a woman once she's capable of producing children. If you are a good match and can take care of her, you should ask for an emancipation from her parents/guardians. right?

Just a friendly reminder that pedophiles would be stoned to death in a Christian state

You can marry a gal when she reaches her AoC age. It doesn't have to be related to fornication. But breaking the law is agianst God's commands and a sin.

Thats kinda of what im asking. What does the bible claim to be pedophilia.

I womt have sex with a woman unless we are married but how young is considered marriable Biblically speaking.

I woild never go below 16 but in the volonies men married 12 year olds all the time and cited the bible.

I thimk it should be 16 or 18 for brain development reasons. But biblically speaking what is the age

natures says old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

Nothing. However, it is assumed that all girls when they reach puberty will be married or matched.

To be more precise, to have sex with a girl before she can conceive would be an act of masturbation and most likely a mortal sin, and any sex outside of marriage is forbidden anyway.

So logically speaking, as long as the girl is past puberty and married, the sexual intercourse is licit. So any active pursuance of pedophilia is therefore sinful, as it is a violation of natural and biblical law.

Back then pedophilia wasn't a thing.
Sure you probably had lolicons in Ancient Greece and where not but whatever you could do to a child fell under the regular crime e.g. rape of a virgin, fornication etc.
Children where ought to be fit for marriage after their bar/bat mitzwa in Judea.
Mary conceived Christ around 14 years old, and was legally married to Joseph who was probably already in his thirties.

The whole fact stays that breaking the law of the land is a sin on its own.
Sure you could find a 15 year old, bring her to a rogue Catholic Church, get legally married in the eyes of God (still need her parents permission for that though) and get an emancipation started (also with the permission of her parents).
But now here comes the part of discussion: the state has nothing to do with actual marriage.
Marriage for the state is defined by the civil code, which is (although based on the Corpus Iuris Civilis by Justinian) purely Napoleonic, a.k.a. purely secular.
It was a means to regulate civil life, but eventually infringed on the socio-religious implications of marriage.
An actual marriage, that is between a man and a woman in front of the altar, is not recognized by the state.
While on the other hand two men going to the mayors desk and getting his a-ok is completely legal.
In all honesty, marrying an underage girl for the Church is not even breaking the law as far as my legal interpretation goes.
The reason for this is that though a legal marriage for the state is one you do according to civil code in front of a civil servant, one done for the Church (or for any other religion for that matter…except for child-marriages in islam of course, they get leeway) is just simply not recognized as valid.
Therefore, one could marry an underage girl for the Church, then just way another x years until she is legal for the state and marry there for the legal benefits.
So long as both she and her parents are fine with this no legal problems can occur.

Attached: 0eb9f0af0915373e86a15c07d5….png (340x314, 248.96K)

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019/april/the-swedish-church-creates-lgbtq-view-of-the-bible-for-children-identifies-jesus-as-queer

How's the 38 billion of Israel sponsorship by law and the drag queen story hours going goy?

You are wrong.
Nature says “does she have birthing hips”? And the Bible says don’t break the law.

How do I stop looking at little girls with lust in my heart?

Girls in the middle ages were married very young (around 12-14years old) and I'm pretty sure they were better christian than us. (This is the age where Dante got married)

It's shocking nowadays but I don't actually see the problem.

Look at the Europeans across the EUSSR selling their children to Muslim rape gangs and tell me it isn’t worse than the US. Go ahead, I dare you. Oh wait you’d go to prison for criticizing the wrong people.

Nice source of these transactions goy.
Now be a good one and send more shekels to your greatest ally.
Oh and don't forget investing those millions into LGBTQ…just to boycot Iran, our (and thus your) greatest enemy!

Attached: f95.png (190x184, 52.05K)

Attached: A7539C39-EDA5-4F4A-8F8B-7C3D7DDE6423.png (1500x1500 196.73 KB, 381.83K)

You are a literal cuckold if you live in the EU.

Attached: EBCD06EE-92D8-4B13-AB61-37F608418683.png (1280x1182 110.57 KB, 76.43K)

Lol. You guys always go ranting about how based America is, while it is the most degenerate country right now.
Meanwhile you went 2 times into useless wars that screwed up Europe for good.
Honestly after you guys sending 38 billion to Israel and the european history so far I do not expect anything better but I am still disappointed by your lack of self reflection nevertheless.

One question: Can we stop playing the d and c game on who is more degenerate Sweden or America? it is really tiresome at this point.

tl dr even if your country is not as far gone as Sweden, give it 20 years and it may look like that.

That’s exactly what YOU are doing, you kike. The EU is the new Babel. The US is not responsible for the actions of YOUR leaders. The US is not responsible for YOUR government letting in Muslim hordes. The US is not responsible for YOUR cucked state churches. The US is not responsible for YOUR sex slave trade.

This is just d & c. It’s just vanity to say the US or Europe is less down the toliet. Both are going down the toliet at equally fast speeds. It doesn’t matter. No true European Christian would defend the EU and no true American Christian would defend the American government.

There is no where to run from liberalism. It has to eat itself first.

I agree with you that both are pretty screwed up. Fortunately, the boomer liberal generation is being replaced here.

The whole issue with AoC is that it supposes fornicatorous relationships, which we are categorically against. So the real questions to ask is, in today's world, at what age should a woman bear children? I would say 20, considering women need some education to get by, maybe even 18. Infant mortality is generally low, and even a woman that starts having kids with 25 can birth a full house of kids before her fertility falls off.
However, back in the middle ages and ancient times, when infant mortality was high, it was reasonable to marry and consummate a marriage as soon as the girl bled, meaning as young as 12 - which is the age at which Mary was married as well.
Because it is better, smarter, kinder to marry a woman in her late teens, there is no reason to marry a woman in her early teens unless you have a sexual fetish like the Muslims, which is of course sinful. Ultimately you must consult your conscience and your priest.

There are some states in the US where you can literally have a harem of 14y/os if you're a mormon. You people are top degenerates.

Do you not understand how states work? I don’t live in any of those states.

best post in thread

Pedophila is a crime being committed everywhere by elites and cults/Muslims. Mormonism is pretty much just Islam for white people.

It's being covered up in Belgium, Netherlands, all over the EU and equally so in the USA.

The EU and USA operate by the same worldview. The EU was literally called in it's inception the "United States of Europe". They're both pedophilic, satanist, tecnocratic luciferian, Babylonian systems built without God.

We are all frustrated at how the West is. This isn't a competition of whose country is less corrupted.

Do we really know how old Mary or Joseph were? Most of what I've seen has been total conjecture or just unsupported ridiculous nonsense like he was 90 and she was 12. The ancient world was different from ours but not THAT different.

Same way you stop looking at anyone with lust in your heart, prayer, fasting, a frequent confession/communion.

Those are pubescent women, and by definition do not fall under "pedophilia".

Your argument mostly revolves around the concept of "scandal", which while true for the West, isn't true for most countries or even most Christian cultures.

It's possible. Apparently it was Jewish custom to marry off girls at that age, and Joseph probably died before Christ's ministry, but after the Finding in the Temple, which would mean he lived up to 102 - 120 years, with the lower estimates being well probable. Nothing of a violent death or a disease is mentioned, which makes it more likely that Joseph died of old age and was old to begin with, rather than young. Finally the fact that he was a widower and had 4 sons and several daughters already further supports this. There was a substantial age gap between Joseph and Mary, that much is certain.
As I understand it, often times daughters were just a hungry mouth to feed, and families tried to get rid off them ASAP. In that light it would make sense that Mary was married off to a well-to-do old man Joseph with kingly lineage, rather than a local poor peasant closer in age.
Back in the day people used to live much healthier and more active lifestyles, so a 90-year-old could've been fully capable of working and providing for his family.

did you make that word up i can't believe it's real pls tell me you did