HOLY FIRE 2019

Watch the miracle here

Other urls found in this thread:

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/source/urban2-5vers.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for the link

This exclusive miracle feels like such a scam. I don't want to say it is fake because I don't have claim to truth but man, I'd never be able to believe this.

Attached: doubt levels.png (584x552, 621.74K)

The armenians recognise it, too.
Catholics used to, as well, until the end of one of the Crusades.

Tbh I'm sorta agnostic on this. Even if it's not real it's still a very beautiful ceremony which I believe God watches over. :)
t. Catholic

I'm an orthodox convert myself and I have trouble believing this.
I always thought of a miracle as being something that only happens once.

Thank you for the link.

You guys are messed up in the head.

What makes you say that? Isn't it a miracle every Sunday that the bread and wine turns into the Body and Blood of Christ?

You shush. Questioning things is ok.

Catholics participate in it

It's something you have to witness frens.

Actually many people from different faiths have talked about the miracle, from muslims and persian zoroastrians to other Christians of different denominations like Armenians and Catholics. This is from the Pope's Urban speech calling the first crusade, writen by Baldric of Dol
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/source/urban2-5vers.asp

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders

Then are the testimonies that the fire doesn't cause burns for the first 15-20 minutes

based

I've seen that video, anyone can do that with a normal flame. Notice that he doesn't hold his hand still.

Beards catch fire pretty darn quickly my dude.

huh

This fire doesn't burn but it still feels hot. That's why the people don't hold their hands still.

With a flame that big? I don't think so.

h-he's just playing 666-dimensional chess.

there's more to the miracle than just the fire not burning…

away from here