Did Jesus use magic?

many pagans and jews have accused Him of this, what do Christians have in response?

Attached: 8a4d6c088dc1dea4d9a13c004b6ef18cd8dc1d496561ffb4b42a04138c5d501b.jpg (474x348, 18.22K)

You need to go back.

No, he didn't. Magick is verboten. Read Leviticus and Deuteronomy, friend.

[-]

Magic:
the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

Jesus is God. you can call it supernatural and mysterious if you want.

Nothing new.
Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:
26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?
27 And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your children cast them out? therefore they shall be your judges.
28 But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you.

God can perform things fro higher dimension which limited human mind have tough time to understand.

I meant higher dimension(s) .

Why can't demons 'cast out' other demons even if it's just the appearance of a exorcism, if it's to sow further deception? Can you explain that passage to me?

Satan doesn't drive out his own demons from people to cure them. It would make literally no sense.
When a priest performs an exorcism he doesn't do it out of his own power he does it through the power of Jesus Christ. To say that it is just a deception to get people to worship satan is high blasphemy.

If satan already has his minion inside someone, why would he drive it out? Why would satan purposefully make something clean when he is the demon of filth?

I think that user may be confused about how demons actually work, there is nothing to stop the Deceiver from…well, deceiving (if God allows it). Most exorcists tell you they have received cases where it seems like the sufferer is perfectly normal, and the most extreme cases of possession associated with the occult, are people who gave up their "seat" to them.

When the Lord performs a miracle it is like an author changing the story of a book. Since God is the author of the story of our world it isn't magic when he writes it as he wishes.

No, magic involves sing the power of demons

He might not need to use any power where his creations themselves just listens to Him like when Jesus walked on water.

It depends on the level of harassment the demon is permitted to enact on you.

Lvls 1-4 are permitted on those in a state of sin and gets progressively worse the longer the sin (it also depends on the type of sin as well). These levels imply that the affected person doesn't want any torment.

Lvl 5 is a special case. Usually reserved for devil worshipers that make pacts with demons. These people purposefully allow themselves to be possessed or do the bidding of demons.

One and done OP.

Magic is when you expect something you do in the natural world to have an effect in the natural world beyond its natural effect.

Magic does not exist. Supernatural demons are believed to exist and have some ability to affect the natural world, and can sometimes let people pretend to be doing magic.

Jesus was God. God knows everything and is all-powerful, and can do to the natural world as He wills.

FTFY

These only narrow out the Jewish accusations, what about the pagan accusations? How do you combat those?

Attached: 1526352629506.jpg (640x675, 61.52K)

whoops didn't mean to add

They’re one and the same. The Synagogue of Satan is not the OT faith.

a pagan and a jew might be of the same category of being with satan, but when a pagan has a completely different view of good and evil, he will not be convinced because he doesn't even believe in the devil in the first place, he was accusing Christ of magic, to them He could've been doing a good thing in order to fulfill an evil deed, to them He may of been the one who placed them into the state that seemed like demonic possession to the jews, only for Him to take them out of it to further His goals.

I'm sure there are atleast a few Christian in history responded to these pagan accusations.

Attached: 1556153336168.gif (360x319, 1.87M)