Are there actually catholics on this board who respect and defend Pope Francis?

Are there actually catholics on this board who respect and defend Pope Francis?

Attached: 30-pope-francis.w330.h412.jpg (330x412, 32.68K)

any "Catholics" in here who aren't sedes basically. You might not "respect" him, but you kinda have to defend the Pope if you want to maintain communion with Rome. Stuff like the SSPX is just hypocritical.

Unironically, yes. I defend my Pope. Deal with it.

Calm that edge.

Yes. He is the Pope. I don't agree with everything he says and do, but we still have to respect him. Popes come and go, Francis will pass like all the rest and another one will take his place. God gives us the leaders we deserve, and if you look at the sorry state of the world, and the liberalism that infects it we most definitely deserve a leader like Francis.

But, again, he will pass or resign and we will get a better Pope when we deserve it. All we have to do is repent twords God and pray pray pray.

Attached: PA-29390919-2000x1357.jpg (2000x1357, 150.19K)

I don't know about that…

This.

I may not like him or a lot of the things he does. But looking into his actions they have all been Christian in nature. And the Pope does get quite a lot of fake news published about him on here and the web.

For example; I may not like the fact that he promotes open borders and globalism, but he's doing that out of concern for the well-being of the third worlders that live in those crappy areas. (Though neglecting the people who will have to deal with this influx and the violence and Islam it brings) He's just naive and doesn't realize that the world isn't Catholic. The majority of the people coming in will cause great harm to both people and the Christian faith.

Unlike based Cardinal Sarah that doesn't have this naivety.

Cringing for the onslaught of IFBtards screaming "last pope! last pope! i read it in muh tarot cards!!!"

Cardinal Sarah is far from perfect. Obviously he disagrees with the Pope's stance on migration; but clinging to Sarah as a single-issue topic is naive at best, dangerous at worst. Though Zig Forums will still really hate him and he will still really cause Protestants to weep openly, so I'm good with that.

"We all must march to the same drum as Christ. The Church is reformed when the baptized march more resolutely toward holiness, allowing themselves to be recreated in the likeness of God by the power of the Holy Spirit." - God or Nothing: A Conversation on Faith

Are you even trying? No really, do you have any real claims to back up what you're saying?

When he takes positions I personally don't like well, too bad, I have to deal with it.
When he takes positions contrary to established Church dogma he's a heretic, and no longer pope.

is that really the road you want to go down?

Here's a fun fact I learned about Cardinal Robert Sarah:
During his childhood, when his family was saved from their African idolatry, the bishop that had jurisdiction over him was none other than the infamous Archbishop LeFebvre. If you read some of Cardinal Sarah's sermons and interviews you can tell LeFebvre had some influence on him. I can think of no better person that deserves to be Pope other than Cardinal Sarah.

Pray the rosary everyday, repent and make penence and hopefully God will grace us with a Cardinal Sarah papacy. The Zig Forumss and prots will REEEEE in horror and the salt will be amazing.

Attached: Marcel_Lefebvre_1981b.jpg (250x354, 14.42K)

No he's a formal heretic and I pray God have mercy on him and relieve him of his great error.

Top HONK
You got any sauce on that?
I'd love to read about that.

Attached: honkler-news.jpg (291x426, 29.71K)

I do.
Then again, I also respect other non-catholic people. :^)

Pope Francis challenges me at times, but I do defend and respect him as the legitimate Holy Father in the Seat of St. Peter.

Got any proof that it was really made by that saint? There is a lot of evidence that it's a fake written centuries later.

That vision is unconfirmed and the actual verified visions of saints are not considered articles of faith.

I honestly care little about their salt; I just hope whoever will be next as the vicar of Christ will have the virtues to lead this ship out of the storm.
I fear that we, in theme of salt, lost our flavour.

The only "evidence" that it was written later is entirely due to the Vatican losing (or knowingly withholding) the document with the prophecy until rediscovering it and deciding to publish it much later. And even if it were written later, it still made numerous completely accurate predictions since it was publicized, and demonic sources don't usually make accurate predictions that far into the future. Call it whatever you want, but to just dismiss it outright without acknowledging it's accuracy so far, is willful ignorance.

It not being an article of faith is one thing, but to straight up call a saint heretical for it is totally different. No one is saying this vision is a guaranteed fact, just that it should be acknowledged with humility, at least. It requires a lot of pride to assert with certainty that a saint either did not write something attributed to him, or had wrongful heretical visions. I for one, don't feel confident enough to make such bold claims.

meme sede video embedded, but only because it has more thorough information than the other one posted here

What?
Where did this dumb idea come from?
Nobody deserves this, especially not catholics, especially not the trad caths.
This isn't even a grassroots movement where you get a leader based on the most popular values, the pope is literally imposed on us through the votes of the cardinals, and if the cardinals are liberals, that's not really our fault either. There was a direct and concentrated effort my commies to inflitrate the Chatolic Church and we reap those fruits right now. But to say that ex-commie countries deserve a liberal pope? give me a break!

I used to think Prautistic takeovers were awful, until 2019 came around. If we're to follow Roman lore then the world deserves Uncle Frank because he's here.

Attached: D0ipsu_X0AALwht.jpg (460x331, 26.66K)

literally just read the Bible and you could put two and two together.

And yes we do deserve a pope like Pope Francis. I mean literally the entire world has been under the thumb of liberalism for decades. Not by some evil maniacal Force because we chose to be under the thumb of liberalism. God gave us Francis to teach us a lesson. Just like how God put Israel under the rule of the Babylonians to teach them a lesson.

But the pendulum is swinging back to the right, and away from the Demonic left. It's been happening since the 2016 election. It is only a matter of time until we get a pope that will correct the modernists the marxists and the Liberals.

You just got to have faith and pray the rosary and repent from your sins.

Attached: 9626d578ec167cde692c008db3ec65bcc2a896bbbf1059a9672b1ab4787bfb50.jpg (682x1024, 162.22K)