I went to my first Sunday mass after 16 years of being an apostate

Hello Zig Forums after many years of being an agnostic I have finally come to the realisation of the existance of Our Lord, after many deliberations I went to a parish in the old town of our city, the experience was near breathtaking, I am a Zig Forumstard but I never bought into paganism nor any other heresy. Now I cant wait to do a confession since I feel I have to repent for those many years. I just want to say thank you and thank my brothers for easing my way to the faith

Attached: parroquia.jpg (960x720, 82.47K)

ps, the pic in OP is the parish I go to

go back to leftypol and stay go

I am a Zig Forumsack tho

Glad you liked it. You're very much welcome back.
Dont mind if i had to guess the majority of users on here actually converted or began to seriously consider Christianity because of pol and the disastrous state of the world AD 2019.

Thank you brother, it genuienly warms my heart seeing people that think like I do. To think that the Edomites could do such damage to the world.

I am overjoyed to hear that I’ll see another brother/sister in heaven! Kudos to you for turning from Zig Forums, friend!

This place is like a holocaust memorial board

Attached: 1427099789826.jpg (745x1073, 176.52K)

Zig Forums and Zig Forums aren't mutually exclusive.

many would say the opposite but to be honest, they are wrong

Even Richard Dawkins is going to convert in the end.
And then Jesus Christ comes back.

t. ex-Zig Forumstard

Zig Forums may be full of schizos but the things I learned there are invaluable, I still have the book repository, one of the recommended readings is the Bible

Social Darwinism is humanist and subversive.

I mean seriously, who lurked in Zig Forums for two years and hasn't considered Christianity as a solution to this

tiggers can live in Africa for all I care, they may preach the word of the Lord in there but not in Europe

It was meme posters on Zig Forums, who convinced me to pick up the Bible, because at some point I realized, that the state of the world must be a result of a ongoing spiritual war.
Soon after I converted to Christ. About one year later I fully submitted my life to the Lord to fulfill His plan.
Without Zig Forums I would still be an agnostic atheist failing at figuring out sense in life, hunting empty consumerist goals.

are you a priest or a monk? the way you say it it seems to me you are a man of God

I'm just a convert. You don't become a priest that fast.
Since I got converted by the Bible, I sense a strong divine presence and experience a rock-solid faith in Christ, who in fact resurrected and is alive.
Though my ego wasn't to happy with these results and the new plans the Lord had for me, so it was fighting these results for over a year and I metaphorically ended up in the belly of a whale.
After some very rough months, I understood, that my own life choices in my heathen past didn't make any sense and were going nowhere. Finally realizing this, I told God, that I'm fully submitting to His will and at that point my life did make a sharp turn towards the light. He healed me over night from addiction, started the process of curing social anxiety, was easing my long-term family problems and made me meet other Christians in person, opening numerous doors to endless possibilities.
So far it was the best choice I ever made in my life. And it would never had happened without evangelists on Zig Forums.

one word from an annon from Zig Forums rings true

Though this wasn't my angle and I was never planning to devote my life to the Lord. This decision was a result of faith and reason.
I'm feel very sorry for people denying the Lord Jesus Christ, because He is the only way to get saved.

alas I converted because I felt lost with how the world has turned out, I needed a purpose, something to cling and have faith that it will turn my life for the better, there I discovered the Lord, since then I have downloaded the Bible and started attending mass, although I feel many people in my school are going to be a bit disapointed that "I am no longer fun to be around"

So you got lucky to turn around your life at a much younger age. I was at halftime already, before it clicked.
Halleluja!

Halleluja :)

With paganism rising, they are

Hi Christaons,

Went to mass for the first time in 30 years. I had tumor surgery coming up and went with my mom. It really helped me relax during anaesthesia. I'm in some pain right now and if you could spare a prayer for me I would be eternally grateful.

Yours in Christ

I’ll pray for ya user

I will annon

You'll notice that these Pagans identity comes from being anti-Christian… Just like Atheism. They have no equal or better substitute for Christianity… Just like Atheism.
In the case that they were succesful and Christianity fell to the wayside, they would get stomped out by Muslims and Jews. Christianity is the dam wall holding back the flood waters. And these pagans and atheists, being the superior logicians that they are, think it wise to pound away at the dam wall in the hopes of reducing it to rubble. They have no idea what to do once the flood waters start rushing in… Except blame Christianity and Christians for not holding back the flood waters, of course.

All these competing doctrines are specifically anti-Christian. This is no accident, it's because these are the work of Satan.
The strange occurrence of various factions with contradicting views happily uniting against Christianity pointed this user to the truth.