Non-Christian Christian Media Thread

Post Books/Movies/Music that isn't explicitly Christian but totally is Christian

Attached: 0679643338.jpg (309x475 217.38 KB, 266.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NAN1kt4SG9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imho hollow knight is a very chrisitian video game and the story is a clear analogy for the old law vs new law.

the fiction section of this chart

Attached: christlitchart.png (2560x2739, 3.35M)

Attached: OtOT.jpg (1727x8133, 1.46M)

Yeah okay

Sweetie.

Attached: Goblin.png (2044x1063, 865.75K)

Sounds like an interesting point! Care to explain a bit? I'm genuinely curious.

Attached: images.jpeg (183x275, 17.21K)

Whut? Wasn't he an atheist or some faggy shit like that?

Inb4 someone claims you can only enjoy Lord of the Rings.

Seconded.

Attached: kaidzi.jpg (578x3073 381.57 KB, 269.31K)

Dark was the night, and cold the ground
On which the Lord was laid
His sweat like drops of blood ran down
In agony he prayed

"Father, remove this bitter cup
If such Thy sacred will
If not, content to drink it up
Thy pleasure I fulfill"

Go to the garden, sinner, see
Those precious drops that flow
The heavy load He bore for thee
For thee he lies so low

Then learn of Him the cross to bear
Thy Father's will obey
And when temptations press thee near
Awake to watch and pray
youtube.com/watch?v=NAN1kt4SG9E

He was a deist but a lot of the issue came as a lot of his works were put on the index. Les Mis is very Christian though, a story of redemption from a kind act by a Bishop.

what do you guys think of berserk? i recently bought a manga for inspiration( i love the artwork ) because i'm drawing a manga myself. But i also got interested by the story and characters and so on. But i've also seen in an video that it apparently has a lot of nizchean views on religion.

I recommend everyone to read old medieval epics, they are closest to a pure christian view that you can get nowadays.

my favorites are:
-El Cid
-Amadis de Gaula
-Orlando Furioso (the original italian epic not that abominable faggotry made by the nips)

but is true :^)

Attached: Orlando_Furioso_20.jpg (595x844 17.15 KB, 112.61K)

There is homosexual bias on it.

demolition man

If you remove all the homosexuality and transgender shit from undertale. It shockingly has a lot christain thems.

Eh, really? I bought that on discount (haven't played it), but now I just want to delete it if it has tranny stuff in it.

As soon as I get the chance to write it all down

If you mean the grey mourner iirc she talks about how much she loves that girl but there's nothing sexual or deviant about it.
The nailsmith I completely missed because I always killed him. But even with that it doesn't take away from the theme at all.

i suppose that would make him Semitic…

The author is clearly a fedora-tipping "le religion starts all wars" kind of faggot. He's also a huge pedophile these days.

i was thinking along the lines of this as well- but then i saw that in the Berserk universe, God is described as a being that exists, is benevolent and tolerance is one of his "dogmas", so that was interesting to know. However we still have the whole "muh inquistion" thing so i don't know what to make of that. I think he may be saying that "religion in itself is not bad, but bad people use it to suit their ends".
elaborate?

Earthbound pretty gay.

Why is this a meme? The text is obviously not from the game, with typos and trash formatting and stuff.

Add Le Mort D'Arthur to the list.

My tigga. I'd also recommend Orlando Innamorato, Jerusalem Delivered/The Liberation of Jerusalem, Parzival, and the Fairie Queene.

Eh I could post some art from newer chapters and from his new manga but people struggle with their fetishes around here so you can look them up yourself if you're interested. His embarrassing idolmaster obsession doesn't help things either.

Count of Monte Cristo really shows how doing bad things, even if to you it is justified, still damns you and makes you a shell of the person you used to be.

Im a big fan of inserting Jesus into (clean) love songs when i listen to them

heaven is the ultimate desire

Add also pic related

Attached: untitled.png (300x300, 217.38K)

How dare you, its a great wholesome game where you actually pray to beat the game and where your dad calls you every hour to make sure you don't become a vidya addict. If I could only let my kids play a game it would be earthbound

Are there any non-violent video games that are okay for Christians to play? I'm mainly looking for a hobby so I'm not idle and fapping as much. Or should video games not be played, violent or not?

Sure. The zelda and mother franchise are a good place to start, great games with good morals, beautiful music and some christian imagery

Attached: 1508360751036.png (680x576, 200.23K)

The formatting is different because it's fitting all the dialogue from various text boxes spoken from Zelda. You can see for yourself if you rewatch the cutscene.

Monster Girl Quest is breadpilled