"Orthodox Nationalist"

Hi brothers. I want your take on this podcast by Matthew Raphael Johnson. As a catholic, I listened for some time even though I considered the approach to be a bit larpy at some times.

Last few weeks I could not have wrapped my mind around him saying Notre Dame cathedral is just "middle class bourgeois attraction" and likened it to "cremation of the corpse" because nobody "knows the symbolism" etc.
Like..does the guy not realize that the building itself has a great value in its beauty and it can be a nucleus of resurrection of French people? The last thing I would expect from the guy is to liken it to "cremation of a corpse".
Truly disgusting. I no longer listen regularly but I was a bit shocked by such an introduction. He said he would expand upon it on "daily nationalist" but I do not think he ever did and I no longer listen to that anyway.

If you want to listen for yourself here
archive.radioaryan.com/TON/TON 041719.mp3
It is on the beginning of the episode, the very first few minutes.

What is your take on this guy?

Attached: 1556986082452.jpg (1280x720, 126.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aeof.fr/articol_51820/aeof---communique-incendie-notre-dame-de-paris-16-avril-2019.html
theorthodoxnationalist.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/psych_underground.pdf
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Raphael_Johnson
orthodoxytoday.org/blog/2018/06/kallistos-ware-comes-out-for-homosexual-marriage/
boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2877278
boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2843164
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Old Calendarist and a self proclaimed priest, move on people

Considering the host's home nation isn't France I am not the least bit shocked by his abhorrent behavior. The problem I see with alot of "nationalist" types is their inability to emphasize with other people of other nations. It's a lack of charity that made me realize that those types do Christianity all wrong. yes, literally not all nationalists are like this People like him and Florian Geyer are fun to listen to at first, but after a while show thier true colors.

Pray for them.

Attached: 126e57fefd668edbb969d5fa363c7f45.jpg (475x599, 68.5K)

I don't know what "Orthodox Nationalist" is but it sounds just like the kind of retarded LARPy shit people love around here.

Nothing to see here. Most modern-day schismatics are autistically angry about everything that's not their little sect.
This being said, here is the actualy official response of Orthodox bishops in France:
aeof.fr/articol_51820/aeof---communique-incendie-notre-dame-de-paris-16-avril-2019.html

I now clicked on the link, you literally can't make this shit up

Attached: radio aryan.jpg (1055x687, 241.06K)

That is what I fear… for Christian newcomers to get attracted to the new right wing which emerged in the 1930s and which caused tradition and family to be turned by the Jewish higher ups into taboos.

This thread is a perfect example of what I've been thinking for a long time. The term orthoLARPer is just an empty buzzword used by prots and catholics to denounce orthodoxy. Everyone who's orthodox is automatically a LARP, in your eyes. I'm certain that Matthew Raphael Johnson has a way better understanding of christianity than most anons on this board.

this x 1000

I've actually been to Notre Dame and can confirm. It's just a big tourist attraction; I barely saw anyone going there to pray.

inb4 normiedox claim "Orthodoxy is against nationalism"

The guy has some interesting stuff to be honest. Like this video. I also enjoyed his essay: theorthodoxnationalist.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/psych_underground.pdf

That's not even 1930 right, it's the modern chaotic right psyops of the internet. The question is who are those centers who try to infiltrate Orthodoxy and what do the want to accoplish. Because the Old Calendarists, even though their schismatics and not in the Orthodox Church, have a strong network in majority Orthodox countris and are not to be taken lightly.

I've got some news for you. The people "infiltrating Orthodoxy" aren't Old Callendarists, it's modernists normies who want to change Orthodoxy and erase the ethnic component.

I know you want to get bent out of shape over a calendar but we have bigger fish to fry.

Both are worthless and will weaken orthodoxy.

Dr. Johnson is not an Old Callendarist, he just has sympathies with the way they were treated.

This.
Zig Forums has a problem in the past few years of shilling literal who theologians, but that are "based", because they insult :
-Anderson is awesome, because he hates gays, is anti-zionist, calls people retarded, and screams a lot;
-E. Michael Jones for being anti-semitic and hating thots;
-Matthew Raphael Johnson for being an orthodox neo-nazi radio host;
-Brother Nathaniel, in the past, for being a jew hating jew;
-that guy that likes the Dimond Brothers for "caling out" whatever;
-the most common patristic quotes invoked here(besides the ones thrown around in catorthodox debates) being Zig Forums infographics of Church Fathers calling jews whatever;
-that faggot shilling Christian Identity;
etc.

RIP this board.

Attached: cvbbmwwe4rzz.png (403x448, 53.25K)

wew lad

Oh, please, what other marvelous insights into theology are these e-theologians known for, on this board?

Attached: 2-Timothy-28-760x506.jpg (760x506, 111.39K)

Old Calendarists aren't even part of the church to begin with. But i shouldn't use the word infiltrate, because you can't infiltrate something you're not even part of, but rather influence or confuse the minds of people who've take an interesting in Orthodoxy. And i see a coalition of schismatic groups and literal white nationalists here. This can't be accidental.

His metapedia article says that he is actually a priest in an OC church.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Raphael_Johnson

Well personally EMJ made me definetevely reject contraception, gay marriage,etc. And helped me to open my eyes to various things. And a lot of people are waking up because of his influence ( E.g Roosh V). So he is doing a lot of good to help counter-culture and alarming christians to know who our temporal enemies and how we can fight them. Also i'm pretty sure i never heard any of these people call themselves theologians.

No, just monks, pastors, and doctors(what institutions gave EMJ a doctorate, anyhow?) that just so happened to film themselves all the time to get an audience.

Answer my question.
And yes, when the only thing you know from hundreds of tomes of patristics is a couple of negative quotes about jews, that you found on Zig Forums, you haven't read the Church Fathers.

I don't actually have many issues with Old Calendarists necessarily. Many just don't like ecumenism, but are still Orthodox in every way. They don't add any strange ideas - they just negate themselves from world orthodoxy. This is why many still love Holy Transfiguration's prayer book or the Orthodox New Testament from Holy Apostles Convent. These are still very Orthodox books.

I meant the identitarians and modernists are equally worthless. Jesus Christ is not the driver of their worldviews. They're obsessed with race or modernism instead. Those are their gods.

Yeah, they're 100% Orthodox except from the tiny bit and absolutely irrelevant part that they're not in the Orthodox church lmao. Just be protestant already.

They would say the others are not in the Orthodox church instead. Sometimes it's almost convincing, when I look at the state of world orthodoxy.

Lets take the most famous world orthodox figure at the moment: Bishop Timothy (Kallistos) Ware. He's advocating for stances on queers to be softened, and that if they "love" each other, that's it's somehow good (as opposed to gays who sleep around.. completely ignoring the fact that being gay in itself is a sin).

orthodoxytoday.org/blog/2018/06/kallistos-ware-comes-out-for-homosexual-marriage/

Why do you think I listen to MRJ for theological insight? Most of his podcast episodes are about history or current events.

I'm not the Zig Forumsack you think I am. I don't even browse Zig Forums. But clearly, the Church Fathers did not share not hard on for jews, even if they wrote about other things too.

It's not up for a debate, the Orthodox church is the same that was 2000 years ago. I can't take a group of my friend and leave and take the church with me. The same article of Ware that is being spammed around for some years now isn't representative of the state of Orthodoxy today.

What?

It is still house of God. Glowing over it being burned down is disgusting.

You seem to take offence at criticism of the chosen ones.

I didn't say to leave. I'm just saying that those monks and nuns who simply withdraw (rather than actively promote heresy.. but simply withdraw) have a point. They'd rather just practice their faith rather than be around these things. I'm not going to judge them. I'd rather say that the people advocating queer marriage are more destructive.

EMJ makes his living as an author and researcher. Making YouTube videos on the side or podcasts on a politically incorrect site doesn’t suddenly make someone discredited. These normiedox will never actually give us specifics of how someone is unorthodox, only fallacious arguments.

It doesn’t matter though as all these “thot hating” “anti Semitic” (insert virtue signal newspeak term) ideas are contained in the writings of the Saints and Church fathers as a previous user mentioned.

Ware is a normiedox lukewarm layman spouting his own opinions; indeed not representative of the Church.

First, Zig Forums is not the only website to read negative things about the jews, second how do you know he did not read them?
Please enlighten us with your clairvoyant superpowers.
You are clearly that retard that claimed I never read st. John Chrysostom
You seem to like chosenites a lot and accuse anyone disliking them of being Zig Forums

Unfortunately, he's not a layman. He's a bishop. I wouldn't care otherwise.

You're making them sound like they're some great ascetics while OC are mostly known for protesting with "God hates fags" signs and harrassing other Orthodox people. Please, i know Old Calendarists, they're like a protestant cult but with beards.

Idk he's an old Angical convert cut him some slack

Catholics have no business calling anyone a schismatic.

When that's the vast majority of the stuff that's distributed here, while, at the beggining, we were having threads discussing Augustine's "City of God" chapter by chapter, bible studying on Twitch, creating torrents and books that were supposed to be good guides for christians(divided by denom, even), and actually making worthwhile stuff, yes, i take offence.

Yes, we can do better than this bullshit.

Just as i'd know someone didn't read the books of Adam Smith, if the only thing he can say is that quote about enlightened self-interest, and nothing else.

I stand corrected. Still doesn’t matter, as we just ignore his heresy.
But also fyi MRJ is not an Old Callendarist if it was you on about that. He’s addressed this issue before.
When it comes to a callendar issue vs a judaiser issue I’m going to say the judaiser issue is more urgent and malicious.

I did? I didn't say anything about ascetism. No more than usual ascetism for any monk or nun. I just said they wanted to be away from this larger movement.

I've never talked to any personally except an old nun - so obviously the beard doesn't apply. She was just a sweet old woman, but with very traditional views.

You were wrong because I did read the book. What about that retard?
I got like 10 pages of quotes written down from it.
But please continue shilling everyong is buying yourshit don't worry

Ok, what did you like most about it?

The Orthodox Christian position on the Jews hasn’t changed, period. If there’s Zig Forums users who want to come on here and learn about Christianity and our position, that’s exactly what the Church fathers tell us to do, to spread the good news and convert the nations. This isn’t some high school clique where you get excommunicated for talking to and hosting podcasts on “neo nazi” sites.
Those thread ideas sound great, why haven’t you made them?

Maybe there're more down to earth there idk. In my country they've strong cliques and can become pretty dangerous i assure you. I also can't get past that they were harassing and slander St Porphyrious and St Paisios in Mt Athos.

Ah, I can understand where you're coming from then.

Yeah, somehow they overwelmingly never learn anything besides a half dozen non-PC quotes.
How weird.
It's like we don't actually get to the Good News or anything unique to Christianity while trying to placate them.

Some have tried recently.
Shockingly, nowadays, there's not much interest.

All boards and chans "were good" at one point, user.

What art thou talking about?
/b/ was never good.

Sounds like a strawman.

The part where Chrysostom urges those who are aware of Judaizing disease spreading across his church to act…to keep their brothers in Christ safe from falling into heresy/insulting Christ by attending jewish feasts/going to synagogues.
He writes that sick need healing. If one knows how to help, he should do it.

Look man I will be honest. You shill for jews regularly and obviously you do not want people to read it/other things by church fathers so you insult those who did while claiming they have no idea what they're talking about.
Then anyone disagreeing with you must be Zig Forums etc. It is just pathetic at best.

dude you're an idiot

Yes, i'm sure people that lose their shit when i suggest we focus on the 99% of internet and theology outside Zig Forums's obsession with jews, for a change, and say i'm JIDF/communist/whatever belong to /co/

Nobody focuses 99% Zig Forums on jews. You're strawmanning again

It just dawned on me that I've never used the term "go back to reddit", but man am I tempted to now.

I think it's unfair to say EMJ is Anti Semetic friend :(

It's an anti semitic, anti feminist religion and if you don't like that you should go back to the synagogue.

Hey man calm down your anti semetism a bit. I am starting to have worries.
Imagine what would your reddit friends say if you talked like this among them.

General Yuri and Bang Dream Discussion Thread
This thread is for:
*Screenshots, pages, and discussion about general series, current or old, not covered by an existing thread, be it yuri, fanservice, subtext or goggles. Canon and non-canon both welcome.
*News reports about things relevant to our interest
*Original content that doesn't fit any specific thread topics
*Pretty much anything that doesn't have or need its own thread.
Current thread: boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2877278
Bang Dream thread: boards.4chan.org/u/thread/2843164

Attached: __hikawa_hina_and_hikawa.jpg (850x1272, 193.78K)

Why would you have a problem with any of this? Anti- zionism/feminism/multiculturalism/race-mixing/semitism is deeply ingrained into Christianity. It's just fact.

Is Zig Forums actually this retarded? Don't you guys read even a tiny bit of the scriptures? What's wrong with you? Some of the saints of the New Testament were mixed race (Timothy, for example). Jesus himself has ancestors of both Gentile and Jewish mix (Tamar, Ruth, etc).

Christianity doesn't care anything about anyone's culture except God's. "My kingdom is not of this world".

It is anti-feminist in the modern sense, but women have never been treated better or shined more brightly than in the church. At least until Protestantism, when they crapped on all notion of sainthood. But they're not Christians.

EMJ is not antisemetic btw. Just because he wants Jews to become Christian doesn't mean he hates them. And he'd be the first to say some of the greatest saints were Jews (Mary and all of the Apostles for one.. and Catholics like St. Teresa of Avila for another).

Deuteronomy 7:3 You shall not intermarry with them, giving your daughters to their sons or taking their daughters for your sons,
Leviticus 19:19 You shall keep my statutes. You shall not let your cattle breed with a different kind. You shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor shall you wear a garment of cloth made of two kinds of material.
Numbers 25:6-8 And behold, one of the people of Israel came and brought a Midianite woman to his family, in the sight of Moses and in the sight of the whole congregation of the people of Israel, while they were weeping in the entrance of the tent of meeting. When Phinehas the son of Eleazar, son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose and left the congregation and took a spear in his hand and went after the man of Israel into the chamber and pierced both of them, the man of Israel and the woman through her belly. Thus the plague on the people of Israel was stopped.
Genesis 1:25 And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kinds and the livestock according to their kinds, and everything that creeps on the ground according to its kind. And God saw that it was good.
Acts 17:26 And he made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place

Do not mix together what God created to be separate.

Also antisemitism is really just anti-judaism/calling out the jews for being the synagogue of satan when they do scummy shit.
Has little to do with racism.

How in God's name does this work for your OT example?

The israelites were a combined group of levantine natives(who trace their ancestry to a sumerian shepard) and the "mixed multitude" of freed slaves that joined them out of Egypt, that weren't genetically dissimilar from the canaanites, just culturally.
And Deuteronomy 21:10-25:14 allowed them to get foreign brides.

The prohibitions of jews interacting with canaanites have always been interpreted as marking them as monotheists, and because they went full retard polytheists the second they did that, not because of your racial politics.

God didn't care Moses married a midianite and a cushite woman(in fact, he sent leprosy of his siblings for discriminating the latter), or that Solomon banged half the Middle East(but he did care about him being convinced by his wives into worshipping idols)

If that's the only thing you reduce Christianity to, it becomes redundant.

On top of all of this literally God tells Jeremiah to tell Israel that they should not only Prosper under the new captors (Babylon) but they should also marry off their children to them and have many children.
Race has never been an issue in the early church, it only became an issue when Protestants made it an issue.

No one is claiming your race will save you. That’s a blatant strawman.

It’s also a strawman that most of this board talks about this issue most of the time. That’s not the case.

If someone wants to seek a wife or husband of his/her own race, they can. It just makes more sense. Humans are tribal but this is how God made us. Not as some kind of monoracial Babel.

I would understand it better if you told me that someone wants a wife from his own country/ethnicity, but his own race? Like if it's any different if i marry a German or Swede than an Asian or Black lmao.

And what this have to do with you trying, and failling, to twist OT verses into raising genetic endogamy to religious dogma?

What do you want, Orthodox people to cry after a Catholic cathedral? I wouldn't agree with the statement "cremation of a corpse", but burning it was clearly the work and will of God himself.

Here we have the muh pol retard again.
God created various peoples. Race mixing creates nothing but quarrels, rootless individuals, destroys the diversity created by God.
I won't even take the bait this time. I have debated you several times on this board and not even once you debated in good faith, you always put yourself on the pedestal as someone who knows "more" for sure.
Meanwhile you are an incarnation of reddit. lol.
Do not forget to cry harder about pol. It is beginning to be entertaining, No matter what anyone says if he does not share your jew loving/race mixing shilling he must be pol.
Ok

Nope. But if Orthodox churches were burning I would not be glowing over it as the podcast related.
I got a theory though. He is american that converted from catholicism to orthodoxy while going full muh Ukraine mode. So probably that explains a lot about the guy.

How are Greeks and Jews of a different race? Pic related is what the ancient Israelites used to look like, before the Khazar mixing.

Attached: 429px-Bachir_Gemayel_1975-1976.jpg (429x600, 56.74K)

You LARPers get more and more disgusting everyday. Makes me ashamed of being a cradle Orthodox.

Attached: copy__87202.1378136453.1000.1200_400x.jpeg (400x515, 44.18K)

Yes you would lmao. That's exactly what the Vatican did when the Bolsheviks were burning churches in Russia - celebrating and proclaiming how Orthodoxy is the wrong faith, despite it being the work of evil Jews and not of God. Now God (natural accident) has burned Notre Dame.

Nah, you're just stupid. I'm cradledox too.

Nothing evil about a satanic building being destroyed, user.
The relics and statues of the saints are safe, there is nothing to mourn then.

Doubt
We should be seeking unity in christiandom not celebrating when someone burns down a house of God. If someone burned down St. Basil's I would want my brothers in the west to mourn with me. Lack of empathy is no way to get people to evangelize into our faith. It just makes us look cruel.

You LARPers make me sick

Attached: StBasils.jpg (1024x1045, 198.25K)

Not him, but…
If you had just mentioned strictly secular motives for strict endogamy, that would have been fine.

But repeatedly, you have tried to do a retarded exegesis of random Old Testament verses, despite being told again and again(including in this thread >>805020) that those verses have jack shit to do with your racial autism(or even with basic biology, given how you have kept trying to spin Deuteronomy 22:10, which involves castrated mammals of different SUBFAMILIES, into something about race-mixing).

And when you are called out for it, you either stay silent, or grumble some vague shit and slink into the darkness.

So no, people don't call you a retard because they "promote race-mixing" or whatever other stormfaggot delusions you have, but because you are a cowardly, heretical imbecile.

Attached: hHWGev8.jpg (563x720, 72.3K)

Our "brothers" in the West couldn't give a winnie the pooh about us, especially a cradledox should know this. Where was the West when the Jewish Bolsheviks were rampaging across Russia? They were financing the Bolsheviks, lol. Where was the West when the Turks invaded Asia Minor? They sacked Constantinople in 1204 and then warred with Byzantium for the next 100 years. The sooner the West goes to hell the better.

I'm fine with most Eastern Catholics I know ("most" being the keyword here - I only really know Melkites, and some of them still do believe in the Roman Catholic dogmas about the filioque, sadly), but Roman Catholics who are obedient to their church do not worship God, and their "masses" are offered to nothingness at best and to the Satan at worst.
Their Jesus is not our Jesus and is not the Christian Jesus. I do not say this boastfully - I say this with tears, both because they are perishing and because they are seen as the representatives of Christianity throughout the world.
I wouldn't call the destruction of a satanic worship temple "evil", but I wouldn't call it particularly "good" either. The devil doesn't need buildings to enter the heart of people. The so-called cathedral's partial destruction is not something to mourn or to celebrate. It's simply none of our business. But let us mourn for those who are mourning for it, at least.

I suppose I could agree on mere appearance, but it apparently was worth pointing out in the scriptures. Not only with Timothy's parents, but before that, with the Maccabean conflicts. It was also remarkable enough when Greeks showed up at Jerusalem to speak to Jesus.

"Now there were certain Greeks among those who came up to worship at the feast. Then they came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida of Galilee, and asked him, saying, “Sir, we wish to see Jesus.” Philip came and told Andrew, and in turn Andrew and Philip told Jesus.

But Jesus answered them, saying, “The hour has come that the Son of Man should be glorified. Amen, amen, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain." -John 12:20-24

They were clearly different, and it set enough of a dramatic landmark in Jesus' ministry that he knew it was finally time to die.. and that his message would eventually spread the earth.

I'm still waiting on how mixing with asians is supposed to make someone more curly haired and nose-y, instead of less.

Ashkenazim def don't look like hapas.

but the pope excommunicated the crusaders who attacked constantinople and there were righteous men who abandoned the crusade as soon as it went the wrong way. One could imagine though, how things would turn out if they didn't chimp out. I mean they defeated CONSTANTINOPLE one of most strongly fortified cities in the world at the time

There are more peoples in Asia than just Mongols. The Khazars were considered a Turkic people.

This is actually very accurate. The cathedral is a corpse to France's current population. Means nothing to them except a spectacle made by their ancestors. They'd never be able to build something as beautiful because they lack the foundation that led to its creation: adherence to Christ. While, sure, the Cathedral should be rebuilt because it's a significant national monument, the thing that should be rebuilt the most should be France's faith in truth that begets such wondrous monuments as well as a moral peoples.

Turkics are asian and look asian, though(with varrying amounts of euro admixture).

That was not me dipshit. But nice try. All I do is say why race mixing is bad for your people and I also think you destroy what God has created. I have never used one verse to "prove race mixing is strictly forbidden".
So keep your autism at bay with calling me a heretic.

You are truly disgusting.

You seem to project your hatred onto others user.
Catholics died fighting the communism in Russia en masse.
pic related.
You guys either cry about Jews creating funding communism, which is true, or you blame "the west". You have to pick one because the catholic Europe took a hard stance against communism and unlike you guys…they actually fought off the revolutions in their countries.
So pick one narrative and stick to it. Do not switch according to what suits you, that's a very jewish argumenting style.

Attached: 1549524708834.jpg (302x400, 25.03K)

Attached: Flags.webm (640x360, 698.25K)

I'm not an American… America is Babylon, I do not want any association with that terrible country.
If you're going to bring nationality into the mix… I'm French. What relevance does it have, however? Me being American or French or Brazilian or Lebanese or Congolese will not turn Catholicism into a Christian religion, and will not turn its idolatrous sacifices into something holy. "Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? No one!" (Job 14:4)

Nonetheless, the relics of the saints and their representations on statues and artwork are holy, and I am glad that they were evacuated safely.

That's just a picture of some guy loading a rifle, doesn't actually tell us anything.

Notre Dame wasn't being used as a cathedral should have been. Frankly it was being used as a tourist attraction; people were not going there to pray for the most part.

Okay, it's a beautiful medieval building. Okay, it's full of nice art. But that always should be secondary to it's function as a house of God.

I went there and all I saw were tourists.

Perhaps this is a judgement from God. I don't know. But RCs should not be so triggered by this. It's a valid criticism.

You're one little anecdotal story doesn't replace what happens at Notre Dame every day. If it really was just a tourist trap there wouldn't have been so many faithful Christians out there praying when it was burning down.

So, frankly, you can take your "valid criticism" aka your opinion and shove it, LARPodox.

The salt in your tears is almost as salty as the salt in the crackers you use for the Eucharist. Please stop.

oh it's protestant. Ok my bad.

Look at the uniform idiot

It isn't secondary. The house of God should be beautiful. You talk as if French were dead already and the building was useless. It is a valuable building for French people to rally around and perhaps find their faith again.
Saying "now people do not pray there" as a reason it is ok it burned down is sick. French were brave and faithful to God. post wwii they lost their way as did the rest of western europe but it can be reversed. The issue with you reddit orthodox is that anything western is bad according to you, so it does not matter if it burns down.
Interestingly enough we westerners do not have this attitude. Really makes me think.

You have no interest in discussion, you only want to insult.
You should judge yourself before God judges you. You do not act in a spirit of charity.