God killed my family

God killed my family.

Say something nice about him.

pic unrelated

Attached: inkjet_box.jpeg (800x533, 224.34K)

Because I don't think he deserves it, maybe you do. I think he deserves a bully his own size to pick on him.

My condolences
No. Evil comes from Satan, not God

Okay, I'll bite, how did your family die?
Job knows how you feel, yet he didn't curse God for that feel, and neither should you.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Also, inb4

can you tell us what happened and the circumstances surrounding it?

too late. all i have done for 12 hours is call him every name I have ever learned to call scum.

I think job was a spineless weakling. a literal cuck. a cuck.

Ah so you’re just here to bitch incessantly without listening to counsel.

Im sure god will enact his wrath on me now for being a bad boy. i have lost all winnie the pooh care about it, he has already killed everything worth living for. now im sure he will have a temper tantrum about me calling him a piece of shit. too bad he has already killed everything i love, or else maybe it wouldnt fall on deaf ears.

well maybe he will yank my ears off, like an angry child on the playground because i called him a name after he bullied me.

tough talk from a cuck who worships a child murderer.

tough talk. motherwinnie the pooher.

you mother winnie the pooh piece of shit.

F U C K YOU AND F U C K THIS winnie the pooh SHIT.

Ah okay.
Now the legitimacy of your claim that God killed your family has come into question. For all we know, it was (you) that killed your family.

Imma tell you again, cursing God will only end badly for you, bud. Repent before it is too late.

Attached: BmvcehRm.mp4 (854x480, 127.77K)

Not everything that happens is God's fault, there are many beings who cause evil who are free from the influence of God, and the Devil and his children have powers as well.

Attached: Winnie the poohed from Tiger's house to rabbits.jpg (600x450, 94.84K)

NO.

yea, its not like god isnt OMNIPOTENT OR ANYTHING.

IM SICK OF THE BULLSHIT, YEA YEA FREE WILL YEA YEA.. BOTTOM LINE, GOD CALLS THE SHOTS, MY DAUGHTER WAS SLICED IN HALF BY A DRUNK ON THE ROAD.

DELETE THIS winnie the pooh THREAD, SICK OF IT. YOU CUCKS ARE USELESS CUCKS.

People seeks culpability in the time of duress and tragedy, but I wonder why would you sought it in God instead of that very person whose hands took your daughter. Is it because you believed that God can prevent it but chose not to, so He is the de facto culprit in your eyes? Or did the perpetrator escaped justice because of the political and other human made bullshit? Tell me user.

God didn't kill your kids.

If God wanted to make a humanity of robots he would have taken out evil choices.
>1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
When God makes a cube he gives up the power to make a sphere. When God makes a world to test good, he allows drunks to choose to drink, despite instructing against it. That doesn't mean that it's his fault if a drunk person harms you, God isn't promoting a dating culture of drinking.
Come on, my dude, you can do better than that.

Wasn't Job a parable?

Attached: 90a5dee0ec9c28e47504ee40ff8d4bfa8c1212fc6b73ded2fed3b3881e4deae4.jpg (500x720, 43K)

God will judge your family according to their lives, just like he will judge you.

Maybe you should worry about what is eternal instead of what is ephimeral, like endless martyrs have done. It seems you just lack the maturity that is needed to accept that everyone dies. You are just yet another fool in the spoiled decadent west, who is miserable because you have always relied on materialism, and now you don't have those material things and are unable to deal with any suffering.

your cursing only hurts yourself. I will pray for your family.

Yeah, but the point still stands. If a man like Job can literally lose everything and not blame God, neither should someone like OP.

Attached: Job_Rebuked_by_His_Friends_Butts_set.jpg (640x512, 78.62K)

>MY DAUGHTER WAS SLICED IN HALF BY A DRUNK ON THE ROAD.

Ah so the truth is finally revealed. It was the drunk that killed your family and not God. Looks like case dismissed. OP is a overly emotional and needs to calm down and read the bible for once in his life.

Condolences if it actually happened, but why be angry with God instead of whoever killed your daughter?
Bonus question, were you religious before this?