Silly question but how should a Christian man present himself?

Silly question but how should a Christian man present himself?

Attached: Pastor-Steven-Anderson-via-Facebook1-800x430.jpg (790x530, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/christian/res/814282.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With honor and dignity while being true and obedient to God.

i supose i meant physically with your appearance, we all know about honor and dignity, etc

Given one of the earliest self-descriptions of christians say they look identical in dress to the cities and countries they reside in, dressing normaly for your country and age group(as long as you don't look like a flamboyant homosexual or a club skank) is a decent indication.

Oh yes, and make sure you are clean, and your clothes are in good condition, if possible, obviously.

Clean clothes that fit. Masculine. Not gay. Try to fit in. Personally I wear terrorcore clothes (subdued colors, no brand names, easy to clean and inexpensive looking which implies that I'm not trying to show off or worried about getting my clothes dirty or torn in a fight) with a steel cross necklace.

Plain and simple clothing, that doesn't draw undue attention to yourself, no loud colors, clean cut or trimmed if you have a beard (if you can, get one), cheaper clothing but don't look homeless if it's not your state in life, wear a cross under your clothing, and take care of your body (fatties, lose weight, sknnies, get /fit/). Adorn yourself with virtues, don't get tats (or no more if you have some already), no piercings, no insane hair dyes, etc.

Honor and dignity have nothing to do with what you're wearing. A Christian unkempt man in a t-shirt and jeans trumps a well groomed Satanist in Armani every time.

Yes, I also dress like a school shooter.

ideally you should try to live as frugally as possible and avoid vanity, be of poverty like Christ. Your display of richness should be in your words and how you are a disciple of God, not your clothes.

Dress modestly and respectfully, no need to dress like a hobo since you live in the world and no need to dress like degenerate because you are not of it.

fairly.

Attached: ned-flanders-01.jpg (385x520, 22.21K)

What kind of cross?

Should it be a basic cross or a crucifix with Jesus?

Manly.

Attached: chad_fundamentalist.jpg (1200x420, 115.98K)

Virgin Preacher needs a 5000$ pair of basketball sneakers and a wireless microphone

It can be either. As long as it is a constant reminder of your faith that's all that matters.

First is intrinsic beauty, beauty of the soul, dignity, humility, charity and honesty (objectivity towards oneself), aka obedience to God.
Next is external social morality, not being a degenerate in public.
Third is appearance, your muscularity and posture.
Fourth is family, raising good kids and keeping your wife in order.

In full armani

Attached: 17.jpg (1277x960, 280.54K)

cope

where do you get a cross?

Based and sun-kenpilled

Based

Dont grow your hair out, it is sinful to do so. Dress frugally, but still fashionably

As he wishes to be seen

Well, not being an egocentric hothead like Anderson is a great start. Stand unapologetically firm in your beliefs, and anyone who hasn't been entirely consumed by modernism will respect you for it.

First off, don't think for a second that you need to dress poorly to be a Christian - that is a dishonest, unChristian thing to do (unless you're genuinely poor). Rather, you should be setting an example for others, inspiring them to follow in your footsteps.
There's really not much else to say. Just don't allow the modern world to shape you.

at the door of unsaved people

Well put

based

Attached: 62a8c00d18d4b57855381c11cce836d6--s-art-family-relations.jpg (474x608, 58.62K)

This is all well and good, but how should Orthodox men dress?

Attached: dda94411-b1b3-4627-bbe2-4f2aa5972dd9.jpg (1425x1425, 114.61K)

Like any other man irregardless of faith.

That guy isn't a Christian as he proclaims to be, I talked to him personally on Discord, and he is against race mixing… but hey it's not like I care much since I am partially an egoist lmao.

8ch.net/christian/res/814282.html

Nope.

Attached: 124334.jpg (950x1254, 142K)

I wear a suit and tie for church. Not that anyone sees it though, because I serve at the altar and have to put my cassock and surplice on as soon as I arrive at the chapel.

At work I wear a uniform, so that limits my options.

Outside of work though, I really like "high fashion" stuff. I own a couple of Gucci tracksuits, jeans by Vetements and Emporio Armani. Got one of those sick Balenciaga WFP hoodies, too. I like graphic T-shirts and all-over print hoodies, and have a collection of snapbacks.

Retro sportswear is my thing, too. I've got a few different jackets by Ellesse, Kappa, Fila.

My wife likes Adidas.

So much vanity. You should dress conservative but not all that "high fashion".

modest clothes, avoiding vanity like wearing designer brands and useless jewelry, whatever is comfy to wear without looking flamboyant is alright.

What if you have only one pair of expensive stuff but it's the only thing you really wear? Also, is designer like $200+ or what?

I wear a pair of $140 DMs and a $150 leather jacket, usually with some jeans and a T-shirt, but it's like all I wear all the time, including to church and in daily life. Other than those I don't have a lot of stuff that's expensive, and all my crucifix chains and medals are underneath it.

I don't see any problem with that my brother.
Designer is brands like Gucci, Cavalli, Louis Vuitton, Chanel and the like, unnecessary vanity for people that don't know humility.

Wear conservative clothes with colors that are not loud. Collared shirts and pants make you look like an adult, so those are good for all situations. Tidy hair whether short or long and a well kept beard (or none at all).

Absolutely no tattoos, piercings or general body mods. They are completely pagan and not acceptable for any self respecting Christian man.

Expensive quality is fine, expensive vanity is not.

If the leather jacket is $150 because it’s well made and will last for a long time, that’s fine. If it’s $150 because of some Jewish brand name, then no. You should attempt to avoid branding yourself at all times though.

That actually isn't a silly question at all. Christianity has adopted the morality and behavior of the world and acts how the world tells Christians they should act. How should we really act? I don't know. Should we use profanity? Should we tell someone to "go winnie the pooh yourself"? It's hard to say. But more important, love God and try to be a friend to people you meet.

So many people will put on a suit and tie, or even full black tie dress, to go to some completely meaningless entertainment like a concert or an opera, but then they show up to mass in jeans and a T-shirt. What is wrong with these people? Are they just too lazy to put on nice clothes for mass? Do they just not take the mass seriously? I mean, I guess it is pretty hard to take mass seriously when you’re part of a Novus Ordo congregation and have to sing cheesy Protestant hymns and listen to half-naked women pound an out-of-tune piano like you’re in a liberal Baptist church, but that’s still not an excuse.

Branding is cucked anyway, you're paying money to be a walking billboard. Avoid huge flashy logos whenever possible.

By not looking like a skeptic community faggot.

have long hair or tonsure
wear clothes that fit
avoid homosexual clothes like jeans

Test