Crucifixion by Paul

Jesus is not a sacrifice for our sins as Paul said, to justify us because we are iniquity. Saying he, for us to believe in Jesus to be saved, without knowing what is belief, not even explaining what is faith (belief and faith is synonymous).

He sacrificed himself to speak a word it the mouth to be understood. And for him to be understood we need to have faith. If a true emissor say: A tree it a sunflower. We believe, but we don't believe, until it is said to us that the sunflower always show her face to the sun. And the sun goes from east to west, and this is the same it the sunflower face. But it's the same if the flower is it a tree ? Then our faith is increased and we can walk upon the sea and not fail. Do you believe in Peter walking in the sea ?

See sheep, hear this fat sheep: Belief without understanding is the you that i have showed. Your faith could be a lack of faith and in the worst case no faith, because you can't meditate upon words and go into the sea to catch fish it your boat.

There isn't a creation of a faith in the individual by histeria and self blindness to your doubts that you hide. To admit doubt is to eliminate doubt by searching refutations, knowledge. Not admitting is to carry a heavy stone that will not make you go up without help. And to admit is part of the allegory of circuncision. And you will cut the foreskin and reveal what is hidden.

And now i can begin saying: The faith in the words, works, passings, everything that emanated from Jesus, reveals himself and we can finally have faith, the faith that i explained to you in Jesus because he is his emanations and emanations are him.

He walked among men going into the sheeps, it his hands to make his miraculous work of healing and building, it his mouth to give instruction of where to eat grass to give us the right nutrients to grow, and the food to be part of us.

Then by this show of the right grass, he was being against the vanity of the Jews of the time; the hipocrisy of them, how they fast, how they prayed it the purpose of making an appearance to everyone around. The temple of his father full of commerce and not adoration and insight, a thing not for the position of a servant of the god, as jews were.

He was going to the serpent dew to save the lost sheep of Israel by speaking the word of guidance, by healing the bite it the hand, and by walking to one place to the other to the rescue of a great number of sheep.

And this was the sacrifice for our sins. Not a mere and only ritual for your sins in the future by blind belief as Paul said but by THIS FAITH. To make use of the repentance preached by John the baptism and Christ to admit guilt and to be guilty is to ask forgiveness and never commit to not be guilty again. This is the justification it weigh for the analyses of your sins in the day of judgement.

Don't conform it sinning, accepting that every one sins, this is the alcohol of Paul. Achieve the virtue of Job: Then the LORD said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.

Meditate on these words: Nail on the feet, nail on the hand. What is his feet and what is his hand ? Vinegar on the mouth, souring the mouth. What is his mouth ? Cross on the back, guilt impose on the back. Will you carry the same imposed guilt ? What was the guilt ? Paul maked the echo of Jesus different than it was.

Attached: Christ_Carrying_the_Cross.jpg (1186x1024, 337.07K)

reddit spacing

based schizo

Attached: 15549321963.jpg (125x125, 3.08K)

OP, I too watch Rick and Morty.

Attached: rick-praying-for-gods-mercy.jpg (2400x1798, 253.4K)

Oh i'm sorry for my dialect. I even have an account here to get up votes and prestige. I don't even care for right and wrong not even that which you believe, this is what christians do.

And ignored.

This is what you understood.
This is what you used to not dedicate yourself to achieve truth by reading

go back to tutor's discord

yeah okay buddy you know better than divinely-inspired Scripture and 2000 years of Tradition

Attached: costanza.png (496x496, 222.82K)

Ahem, no.
cheers.

Attached: Dwnbqa2U8AE9UTh.jpg (473x392, 27.69K)

We need another crusade

The more I hear about this Roman Empire, the more I don't care for it.

Attached: cac.jpg (600x501, 37.92K)

Attached: download (8).jpg (262x192, 10.24K)

Attached: images.jpg (281x179, 8.79K)

Attached: Dear-Diary-My-Pencil-Is-Not-Working.jpg (800x540, 72.28K)

It isn't, read Hebrews 11:1

Attached: 6B9C5CAE-2084-4C2A-ABC6-9652A75B912E.jpeg (190x140, 19.22K)

Attached: giphy (2).gif (500x364, 267.67K)

Nope. You cannot disagree with the word of God and still be christian. You are a heretic

Attached: A0C33920-CEDA-4201-980B-A6A47EE33D10.jpeg (727x540, 190.81K)

Attached: 21931cb1325f0ce78c6d2dee76e678b2f26f7c9dr1-1242-1242v2_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 118.82K)