You don't hate Jews, you hate Satanists

Jews:
Satanists
Get it right and stop blaspheming against an ancient group of people that were wise enough to convert to Christianity when the time came.
Take the time to understand that YOU are the children of Israel, the slaves, the chosen ones.
Modern Jews don't exist, only the synagogue of Satan or those who have not come to understand God's truth and his son.
Also please do not pray for Jerusalem to be nuked, it is a holy place. Instead, pray that it is freed from Satan's control.
God bless

Attached: Satanist.jpg (474x275, 23.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/christian/res/804643.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Laura Loomer? I didn't even know she mattered that much.

I get your point though.

she's not important, and it's been a blessing to watch her be sent into exile by her managers. but yes you get what I'm saying.
I feel part of what slows down the process is God wants us to stop blaspheming holy Jews of ancient past and see through Satan's facade.

Still butthurt you couldnt argue your position in that weird Sagan thread?

Good post. The fake Jews took the moniker and tries to make it their own like wolves wearing the sheep disguise. Good reminder that they are fake Jews not the true children of Israel.

I don't even know what thread you're talking about user.
What's your purpose here?

8ch.net/christian/res/804643.html

Start from

yeah that wasn't me, seems like he's just trying to cope and find a loophole.
The most simple way to explain it is true Jews were able to accept Christ and convert.
The only Jews left today are
and

As the anons in that thread said, that is just semantics and question-begging, while at the same time, raising some huge headaches regarding eschatology and other aspects of theology, just so one can pull some "Artist formerly known as Prince" type linguistic woo.

Jew is a rejecter of Christ so Jesus cannot be a Jew. Also I do not hate the jews. I hate their father the devil.
You want to know how I know you are a kike?
Get out. Everyone knows jews are not old testament people but since some of them are and most of them took up their identity this is what you deal with.

He was a Judahite, which are not comparable to the pagans you see today. Also, I'm not surprised you'll say Laura or Chuck's name in full, but not the name of Jesus Christ. Your (((allegiance))) is showing.
Read the Gospel sometime, and you'll see that's not the case. The vast majority of Jewish authorities and Jewish citizens rejected Christ at the time of His ministry, had Him put to death, and then persecuted His followers in the many years to follow. I know you Talmudists don't like to see your precious Jewish identity slandered, but if you really did accept Christ as your Lord and Savior, you'd be more concerned about the state of Christianity and less about how a handful of goyim on an obscure imageboard aren't singing your praises.

I dont hate anyone.
Even the jews I just have enormous pity for because they are basically satanistic egocentrists, and they are hurting themselves and everyone around them in the process.
So your thread is wrong for 2 reasons:
a, the hair splitting between jews and satanists,they are pretty mich the same thing
b, assuming/insinuating that one should hate the wicked (many of us cant help those feeling of course)

Who are you arguing with?

2 of those Biblical figures listed aren't Jews

"Jews" are a group of mixed race mutts that came to live in Jerusalem after the captivity of the Israelites in Babylon. Jews are what the Children of Israel became after they forsook their God.

Have you ever read the bible? The Children of Israel were never worthy of the status granted them by God. They were constantly running off after demonic entities. Harsh words about the Children of Israel aren't blasphemy, they're appropriate.

I never realized the idea of Judaism or Jews ended in the eyes of God somewhere in 539 BC, mate.

It didn't. The mutts are the Samaritans. They are clearly different even 500 years later in Jesus' day. They are not Jews.

It's OK to be opposed to Zionism and Jewish influence, but you don't need to attach yourself to conspiratorial nonsense to do so. And this is the worst brand of conspiracy, where it makes even the Bible false.. starting with Ezra to the Maccabees all the way to Jesus himself.

The user I quoted. Are Talmudists really so opposed to reason and logic that they cannot answer that question for themselves?
I wouldn't call it that, given how said user is just another one of those shills that creates spam threads with neoconservative talking points to get people on board with Judaism. Little do these Jewish shills know, attempting to subvert us only reaffirms our prejudices towards them.

I don't hate the Jews, I love them.

Attached: LoveThem.png (957x728, 320.36K)

You quoted OP, and he's calling modern jews fake and devil worshippers.

Did you even read it?
He couldnt be fatther from being a neoconversative zionist shill if he tried.

Yes, however he believes the Jews in ~33 AD were all holy people who mass converted to Christianity and, for that reason, does not want us to use the word "Jew" when addressing those who call themselves Jews today. Referring to the synagogue of Satan as "Satanists" outside of this small community only serves to make Jews look like victims of "far-right religious fanatics" who no one will take seriously, and refusing to use the term "Jew" when criticizing Jewish behavior only obscures them and their crimes. Perhaps OP's intentions are pure, but I can't help but see him as a useful idiot at best for demanding that we stop using the term "Jew" outright. How else are people supposed to know who we're talking about? I might as well propose that we exclusively call Jews "kikes" because it refers to their hatred for the cross, or only ever use the term "Talmudist" because they follow that perverted book over the Torah. While Satanist is a great term that we should use when describing Jews, we needn't limit ourselves to a single term for these haters of Christ.

How should one refer to the people of Old Testament and such? All while distinguishing them from the Synagogue of Satan

Personally, I don't like to think of either group as "Jews". To my mind, ancient "Jews" are proto-Christians, and modern "Jews" are talmudic rabbinists. To say that Jesus was a "Jew" is a statement that's technically correct in a sense, but it's misleading because the people who say this are usually trying to imply that Jesus is somehow associated with talmudic rabbinism, which is false.

Attached: original names.webm (1280x720, 3.88M)

Nah, I'm pretty sure I hate Jews. Obviously I don't hate Paul and Moses, but only a dimwit would believe that this follows necessarily. As I see it, ever since Christ we've inherited Abraham's blessing and divine favor, and the Jews have lost it: Their temple was destroyed and they were forced to wander the earth for 1900 years. Now they are the most criminal, atheistic and base people in the world, if this isn't loss of favor and blessing then I don't know what is. When the final reckoning comes this will be settled for no one to ever doubt again.
I'm a proud Jew hater.

Fix'd.

epic

Attached: Ancient and modern Judiasm.jpg (819x1850, 519.48K)

They're not jews, they worshiped the Christian God.

Attached: Talmudic Doctrine of Shekinah_1.webm (640x360, 7.34M)

what a winnie the pooh retard

The beginnings of such texts were already being used by the time of the Second Temple.
Besides, that leaves groups like the Karaites in a weird limbo(along other theological ramifications).

Atleast be like , and stop going into "Jesus was a muslim" tier mental gymnastics

Wow rude