Tattoo regret

When I was young I got a tattoo on my shoulder.
I'm Polish and saw the rune often growing up, turns out it is a thundermark and is associated with Perun.
Should I cover it up or will God forgive me for having this on me? I don't want to get it covered up because the act of getting tattooed I realize now is Satanic but I don't like having it on me.

Attached: 2000px-Thundermarks.svg.png (2000x1055, 119.67K)

Of course God will forgive, but any effort at removing or changing would be good.

I have a couple stupid tattoos as well. Once I get some financial stuff out of way, I'm getting them removed. It's not that difficult of a process. In my case though, one of the tattoos shows a little scarring, so even if I get it removed, I'll probably have scars with some shape of the old artwork (and then I'll have to get rid of that, if I can).

Your scars will show your devotion.

Tattoos originally had a type of symmetry in tribal patterns. I personally think it's more aesthetic than the modern scrawling of random things over oneself which to me looks more infantile. Unfortunately from a Christian perspective, that might be less worse if it has a secular non-religious/spiritual meaning. There are also cases of pagan symbolism being supposedly repurposed by Christians like with festivals and saints.

In Ethiopia some tribes who are said to have in the past been a Hebraeo-pagan culture and now Ethiopian Orthodox, practice tattooing of the body and face.

Attached: main-qimg-ef9b9b4d563aa5811628759f8b3a4649.png (602x600 223.5 KB, 441.53K)

?

Attached: _OR_2429_GV_D26_7GR_7GR_F19_MCC.jpg (512x540 9.78 KB, 17.96K)

Since Perun is the highest in the pantheon you can reinterpret as the supreme God, like the neoplatonists did for Zeus, the Tao as did Seraphim Rose and Shang di as James Legge for the Chinese.

Leviticus 19:28

Exactly. Your scars will be a remembrance that you are a new creature in Christ and the pain in removing your tattoo might be a good form of penance.

Yes but he was speaking exclusively to the men he wanted to not be mistaken for pagans at the time, that's why he also commanded them not to shave the sides of their head or trim their beards.
it also states not to eat meat or eat fruit that hasn't been growing from a tree for at least three years.
Are you guilty of eating meat and eating fruit that isn't from a tree that is at least three years old? I'm sure we all are.
Have you trimmed your beard? Cut the sides of your head of hair?

It's pretty obvious he was telling Moses how to really stick it to the Egyptians who did all of those things.

this
was meant for

We all have regrets. Don't worry, though. God always forgives. Just don't get any more tats.

insanity

Why?

Yeah I know it's forbidden by the Mosaic law just that a non-religious or a Christian oriented usage might be less bad considering op already has it.

Because that Anton is attached to his worldly desire still

Didn’t that refer to actual ritual cutting?

excessive displays of holiness are frowned upon in Christianity. Keep your tat if it's tasteful.

Just don’t wear tank tops. When you go to the beach you’ll feel ashamed and be reminded of your sinful past, but use that as an opportunity to remind yourself that you’ve been forgiven and freed of those ways by the blood of Christ.

I have a similar tattoo on my upper arm (the inverted all seeing eye). I cover it everywhere public except the beach or swimming pools. I don’t think about it because I don’t want to give power to it or to those powers and prinipalities who it may attract

Don’t get it covered or removed - you don’t want to give any more money to that sinful industry.

Remember God loved what’s within and not the external

And marks. It was widespread throughout numerous tribal societies including in the Near East.

And a cutting for a soul ye shall not make on your flesh, and a mark ye shall not put on you. I am YHWH (Lord).

21:5
They shall not make baldness on their head, and the corner of their beard they shall not shave, and on their flesh they shall not make a cutting.

Attached: total_war1427311715_051-01.jpg (662x899 24.35 KB, 78.6K)

meant for

It's literally a cube.

I'm in the same spot OP, I got the cuneiform name of the god Enki on my arm. I was unironically a mesopotamian neopagan. I'll probably cover it up somehow.

Laser tattoo removal is a thing. Also, I believe they have tattoo removing creams now. And there is another method, which is micro injecting goat milk into the skin, targeting the ink itself with the needle (this method I do not recommend, I only heard it mentioned.)

OP, I had the same thing.
I do not regret removing my tattoos at all

winnie the pooh you redditor