Disturbing undercover video shows elderly priest joking about his sexual abuse of deaf boys

Disturbing undercover video shows elderly priest joking about his sexual abuse of deaf boys

MENDOZA, Italy, May 7, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – An elderly Catholic priest, apparently in an Italian hospital, was caught in an undercover video laughing and joking about his own sexual assault of boys — along with assaults of other priests — at a diocesan home for deaf-mute children.

The 2017 video shows Italian Father Eligio Piccoli recounting unapologetically – almost boastfully – how he abused boys.

“I lost my head and grabbed him from behind,” he said.

With gestures, Piccoli simulated sodomitic acts that priests and other religious allegedly committed with minors. In one instance, Piccoli pointed at the undercover journalist as if to humor him about homosexual rape.

“By touching, it (the male organ) becomes hard, you know? Dammit, come on,” he jokingly told the undercover journalist.

Now an invalid, Piccoli laughed as he recounted the names of several priests and religious who allegedly fondled or raped minors at the Provolo Institute for deaf-mute children in Verona, Italy.

Piccoli is one of several priests and staff of Provolo Institute in Italy, which was operated by members of the Community of Mary religious congregation.

“With those kids,” Piccoli tells the hidden camera while wearing a rosary around his neck, “the only joke I did was to touch one, even though I shouldn’t have done so.”

The video was recorded by a journalist for Fanpage.it, an Italian website.

“It was a young one who came to my room. He was cuddly. While the rest of the children were playing, he wasn’t. It was cold, so I said, ‘Come into my room,’” Piccoli said to the journalist, who claimed to be a former student while asking about accusations of sex abuse by priests.

“At a certain moment,” Piccoli said, “he showed me his male member. Some of what they say is true, but … all of them (the former students) are corrupt. They touch each other; they masturbate.”

In the video, Piccoli said at least 10 priests abused children at the Provolo Institute. When they were found out, he said, they were transferred.

“To one of them they said, ‘Either you go to America or go home,” he said in the video. Piccoli clarified, “Yes, to Argentina, Argentina,” in reference to the transfer of the accused pedophiles.

"It wasn't a sin," Piccoli said in the candid video, adding, "Doing among males was a joke. But to do it with a woman is more serious. If one does it out of necessity, to make a joke, is nothing. It's like having the vice of smoking."

(Cont)lifesitenews.com/news/disturbing-undercover-video-shows-elderly-priest-joking-about-his-sexual-abuse-of-deaf-boys

selective outrage + not pedophilia but homosexual.

predators will seek out positions where they can indulge their satanic desires, no surprise i'm afraid, same as how you always see school teachers getting arrested for sexual acts and abuses of students (although those who will condemn all the RCC will never do this to public schools) anyway I feel bad for the catholics, they get far ore shit for the poor decisions of their upper ranks than they deserve

Out of your charity, pray for the repose of this man's soul.

He's a disgusting man. God will give him full Justice.

Ah yes, the old
whataboutist excuse

They've dealth with it in the past(see Book of Gomorrah).
Pedo priests don't need any sort of attenuating circumstance.

winnie the pooh off normalfaggot get off this site

Aren’t you the one who should get off this site?

Literally “It was just a prank, bro”

Didn’t Jesus say to throw pedophiles into the sea with millstone wrapped around their neck? Let’s do that.

Not exactly..

"Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea." - Matt 18:6

Pedophiles would definitely count, but he's also talking about anyone who harms or badly influences children. And as you can see, he didn't say to toss them ourselves. He said they should do it to themselves.

From the quote you posted, I don't believe it's specified that Jesus desired that those who corrupt children kill themself. All that's clear is that Jesus believes that those who corrupt children should be drowned. Whether or not they drown themselves or they're drowned by public execution is left unspecified.

Aah! the famous protestant scripture comprehension i've heard so much about

But I'm Catholic?
Do you have anything to back up the notion that your interpretation is the proper Catholic interpretation of that passage?

Just…imagine having to explain to Jesus that you sexually abused a child whilst being a priest. I can’t even begin to comprehend the horrors in store for such reprobates.

It's pretty self explanatory. Idk how anyone can interpret this verse by "we must drown pedophiles". Especially if you read the whole part in the Bible it's clear that Christ is giving some metaphorical examples (pull out your eyes, cut off your hands etc).

Rather, He said that "it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea." I don't see anything about who should do anything.

Can you explain to me that part? I wanna see something.

BERGOGLIOOOOOO

Attached: 6ba13e399ac7d84a339d4179980ffd01ba9b2fbe4bf1d7ca8a424554463ab7a7.jpg (521x593, 101.22K)

I don't know what you want me to explain.

Not really. He said it would be better for them if they were. Meaning that whatever harm that would do, the harm that these men are bringing on themselves is greater.

So really, it's more of a statement that whatever's going to happen to them is worse than being thrown into the sea with a millstone.

Catholics are animals.

kek

we all are, thanks for reminding us kind user

This was long before Bergoglio.