Mormons

What do you think personally about them? And do they even count as christians?
I've heard that there are different mormons out there. For example LDS, Community of Christ, FLDS…
What's the difference between them?

Attached: elders-05-banner-shoes-1.jpg (537x324, 65.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20010605_battesimo_mormoni-ladaria_en.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No they are not Christian, basically Islam polytheism

Also >>>/lds/

I'm not a mormon

They are heretics. They believe that the Father is one of many, many gods, that Joseph smith is as important as Jesus, and that they are married to their wives for eternity. And that's only just getting started.

Mormons are not Christians. Everything they believe is contrary to what God has given us. Their personal interpretation does not exceed what Jesus has given us. They are the rotten fruit of Martin Luther. Pray for them.

ENDLESS

CELESTIAL

ORGIES

=DIVINE LITURGY=

DIVINE LITURGY

Hi there, we had this thread two weeks ago.
Stop.

vatican.va/roman_curia/congregations/cfaith/documents/rc_con_cfaith_doc_20010605_battesimo_mormoni-ladaria_en.html

Less annoying than atheists less violent than Muslims less degenerate than Jews.

As stupid as Muslims, but not as inbred or as violent.

I guess this too.

White, not degenerate, lots of kids. Fine in my book.

Found the race idolater

Sh1t theology but still at a better state than all of the Christian churches in USA lol

My friend was ex-mormon who converted to Islam
He was a big fan of polygamy and hooking up with dumb girls. now he's married and settled down (I hope he's not a degenerate swinger)

From what I understand, Islam frows upon swinger culture as it is pure adultery.

but doesn't Islam implicitly support polygamy anyway

Technically, yes. Islam does support polygamy, but only if you
1) can actually afford to take care of the women and the children fairly and justly
2) if you love the wives equally
3) if the first wife agrees to it.

In islam, polygamy was an act of charity especially for widows. Some Islamic scholars argue that it is necessary in the modern world considering faggotry is not only tolerated but encouraged by secular society. Since women outnumber men and the number of men is cut by the faggot population more and more women will go unmarried. Who will take care of the women that aren't lucky to find a husband or whos husband left them a window with several kids? Polygamy is the answer to this delemia.
not saying I agree with the points. Just relaying what non-radical muslims have told me

The first wife does not need to agree to it, that is totally false. The other rules are also BS but especially that one. Mohammed explicitly allowed for M'uta (temporary marriage) which is just prostitution. Sunnis still practice this as Misyar Zawaj and Shias still practice it under Muta marriage. Don't ever learn Islam from Muslims, they lie about everything. Mohammed explicitly said they can lie to their wife, their friends when trying to settle a dispute and their enemies.

Polygamy is allowed and has nothing to do with shortage of women or anything. That's nonsense that they try and push to justify it.

Those 'conditions' are so flimsy you just know half of them don't give a damn since Muhammad made it up probably just to please the soldiers.

Qe had this thread very recently. Lurk more

It was an act of charity for Muhammad to steal his son's wife?

Some of the nicest people I met. Also really hated by the (((mainstream))) mostly due to their large white families and homogeneous social groups. But their entire belief is bullshit based on Masonic rites.

Attached: 1519774505459.png (657x560, 17.87K)

That's funny. Muslims say the same thing about Christians.

They're generally very polite people
No, they believe that you can become God and God was just a guy like you at some point. Thye believe that Jesus is the literal son of God the Father through heaven sex and he's the blood brother of Satan.
Yes, all heresies that should be expunged.
Generally it's to what degree they adhere to the original writings of their cult. The mainline has been trying to adjust to common morality via banning polygamy and pretending they're Christians to attract new cult members.

they should repent and their satanic ideology should be destroyed.

The quaran literally says that it is ok to lie about their faith in order to proselytize

Can you cite that part of Qur'an? I see some of it in hadith, but don't recall an "it's ok to lie" in Qur'an itself.

They're not hated by anyone. They're just not taken seriously. And the fact that you somehow managed to make it about race just makes me think you're another polack with a victims mentality.

Not a muslim but I don't think it's fair to misrepresent other people's faiths like that. I've head that you can only lie in order to save your life or to save another persons life or if you're in the minority and your faith is under persecution and saying you're muslim might cause you to lose your life.

But before you go all paranoid just know that most muslims don't know what takqiya is. (sorry if i misspelt that.)

So, do they believe that there's a God over God and Jesus, or are they atheists like so much of the science fiction genre?

They believe God the Father is the God over all. And Jesus is another God of this world (YHWH). They're essentially polytheistic, but beat around the bush. It's even more apparent though once you take everyone else "graduating into gods" into account.

A lot of heresies rolled up into one. A chosen people, Jesus not fully God, God's favor for your works, polygamy. Other than that, lovely people.

I don't think about them much at all. I respect that they work ardently to protect their community from the cultural rebels, but their leadership is so isolated it's incapable of adapting to the encroaching problem any better than Christian leadership has.

No, but they've all civil right to call themselves whatever they please.

The ways in which they adhere to their man made faith's spawning ideology, I suppose. I honestly don't know. I've not spent anytime examining them or their faith.