Cryptids and the Bible

Does the Bible support Cryptids? If so how do Cyptids fit in God world? Not talking about possible demonic entities like blackeye children, The Rake or Shadow people. Talking flesh blood creatures like Bigfoot, Dogmen, Gugwes, Chupacabra, Giant squids and lake monsters.
dogmanencounters.com/about-dogmen/

cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Gugwe

cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Sasquatch

cryptidz.fandom.com/wiki/Chupacabra

Other urls found in this thread:

orlandosentinel.com/news/orange-county/os-ne-hairless-raccoon-recovery-20181121-story.html?outputType=amp&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hope the links were useful for anyone who wishes to have a discussion.

But everyone knows those exist, dead ones have been examined since like the 1700s. Sage

Attached: Confused dogger.gif (728x408, 1.21M)

Some cryptids are probably something like demons more than likely

I wouldn't worry about it

They were called a myth until 1929.

Emphasis on past tense.

Multiple times the Texas chupacabra been caught on camera, had body recovery and been caught alive. They are still called myths.

The ship-destroying-kind-of-giant were and are still a myth.

And every single one caught and examined turned out to be foxes or coyotes with mange.

Tats literally a raccoon, kid

Ships were not as big as they are now or been in the 17 to 18 century before overfishing and pollution cut the giant squid Population by 70%. They probably attack ancient ships and boats all the time.?

Polite self-sage for doublepost

orlandosentinel.com/news/orange-county/os-ne-hairless-raccoon-recovery-20181121-story.html?outputType=amp&usqp=mq331AQCKAE=

Don't you say. Most of giant squids can't be more than three meters long, which means they'd have a hard time sinking even a canoe.

Where's the source on the 18th century surveys on giant squids? Even then, overfishing would not significantly impact the size of specimens, as neither the hunting or the encroachment upon habitats causes other species to change significantly in size. If anything, the surviving individuals might actually get heavier on average, due to decreased competition.

Stop posting.

The only thing I can think of is how some literalists believe the Behemoth in Job to be a dinosaur and Leviathan to be some type of dragon.

Alligators were called dragons by Europeans at one time.

What else could behemoth be?

There's pretty clear demonic manipulation perpetuating cryptids. Shadow people are notoriously seen by people after they get involved in the occult, often following it up by trying to communicate with them more. In my area too many no nonsense people have seen bigfoot, often being menaced at night or having their campsite tossed in a manner people and grizzlies can't do, strangely with little trace making it seem ephemeral. It's laughable to assert that there wouldn't be clear IR footage or corpses of them even in the most remote places like B.C were they physical beings.

Dogmen is a good example of something recent that's that's gained momentum because people legitimately do see them. A Christian I know was seeing them on his property and then bizarrely lost many fruit off his trees >8 feet up. Tons of people started seeing them around the same time. Enough that regionally when a weird ass wolf was shot there was quite a bit of talking about dogmen, similar to the chupacabra nonsense in the thread. There's tons of weird shit in the PNW that one would have to willingly disbelieve in happening because it's very common.

These stories are demonically perpetuated because people are dechristianizing and willing to believe in myth rather than submit to Christ. Demonic activity is on the rise and the proper response to it is the Sign of the Cross and appeal to Christ who has total sovereignty over creation.

The only one of those things that's real are giant squid. In fact there is even a deep ocean variant in the Antarctic ocean called colossal squid with is even bigger and meaner. Still nothing of what you might think as "unfathomed" scale. But big enough to battle with whales with those jagged swiveling hooks they've got on them. But I'd suggest you stay away from anything non-biblical, as it will likely mislead you off the track.

KJV 1611 footnotes:

Also in the same footnotes, unicorn = rhinocerots and leviathan is called mysteriously "the whirlpool"

Nah it wouldn't be a dragon, because the word dragon is used interchangeably with serpent, adder, asp, etc.

Since I stopped believing in Evolution and Old Earth I'm pretty certain Leviathan and Behemoth are Dinos or Dragons or stuff like that.

I had never thought of behemoth being an elephant, that'd make a bit of sense. But doesn't the Bible compare behemoth's tail to a tree?

I’m more curious about the spiritual implications of infectious monsters if they existed. If someone were locked in werewolf form for the rest of their life would they still have a human soul? Would the spiritual implications be analogous to a typical debilitating disease/disability or would we have to convene a whole new council for this?

It doesn't "support" or "deny" these things, nothing n our religion does as it is solely concerned with the salvation of souls, anything outside of this isn't its domain. I believe many things exist, spiritual entities beyond demons and angels and the dead, monsters, conspiracies, etc, etc, and it has nothing to do with the faith. God's universe is big, if you believe in these, go on friend. Just one note: never give too much importance to it, and know that the protection of Christ and the Cross is universal, all are subject to it, if you yourself are holy. God bless.

I dunno, is Spongebob a good Christian? They’re not real, and therefore don’t matter.

You do know brain controlling parasites exist.

"Like a cedar," yes.
You have to keep in mind that the word "dinosaur" is really recent, and people would have called them "dragon" until it came into use.

Speaking of dogmen. The sightings of gugwes increased in America. Gugwe sightings usually stay in Canada. Like the chupacabra. Gugwe is a cryptid with s body count. Gugwes are Predator Bigfoot’s that like to steal livestock’s and pets. They especially like eating dogs.