What do you think about this image?

What do you think about this image?

Attached: 1558021849317.jpg (1048x983, 496.51K)

wtf! I can't drink or smoke in Colorado but minors there can get major life changing surgery without their parent's consent.

also

Attached: 4ad9e4638a6e8666a9be4717be1a094a3ec2f666eb9cc0284cffbe9138175beb.jpg (960x960, 51.84K)

Is that pro- or anti-abortion?

IUD prevents the implantation of a human embryo in the womb. It's an abortifacient.

Seems pro free access to abortion to me.

An IUD isn't surgery.

it's still a procedure. It doesn't matter anyways, premarital sex can have one of the most disastrous effects on your life long term. I would rather smoking and drinking at 14 be more normal than sex at that age.

Attached: 706283eb9710d9d43818cba5ae73647b31b786dac9b95c9e570114331e491b28.png (635x457, 185.3K)

What happened to the STD and STI rate? My country gives away free condoms to prevent AIDS, but many have speculated that this gives people free roam to have premarital sex and inadvertently increased the rate of sexual diseases.

IUDs are way cheaper and have much less complications than abortions. To me, their efficacy seems like an argument against abortions.

Intrauterine device. I don't know where you'd get a "procedure" from a "device". It's a little plastic thingy which slowly releases some spermicidal substance over time.

How about, raising them right instead. So they don't have to resort to this garbage. How about, keeping them away from public school and colleges so the abundance of degeneracy over the years doesn't consume them. Because it will, it usually does.

This, even when I was a redditfag I was aware that r/all was absolute cancer. I jumped ship in 2014, can't imagine how bad is it right now.

Just because someone has an IUD doesn't mean they're having sex. Birth control regulates periods, reduces menstrual cramps, prevents menstrual anemia, lowers the risk of cervical cancer, reduces the risk of endometriosis, and prevents ovarian cysts.

It's not just about sex, you perv.

The Reddit fag that the OP was all about think it is. Learn to read.

every single meme about "look at this social issue being solved!!!!!" are invalid because these problems didn't exist 200 or even 100 years ago, only after the rise of atheism and liberalism did teens commonly go and commit adultery and rightfully get punished for it

I hope you're not defending women taking legal abortifacient steroids in the form of birth control…

Every argument is irrelevant in the face of the devaluation of human life. The existence and promotion of a legal murder mechanism affects the mental calculus of every single person and is bringing far reaching negative consequences, propounding in minds that society does and that people in general should therefore prefer personal material gains and that there is no value in a life. It's also explicitly anti-God and is promoted by those who are anti-God for the cause of purposely defying and dismantling godly moral and virtues in others by using the above negative effects to undermine the social fabric and demoralize others. And unfathomed levels of literal bloodshed, pain and suffering are directly and second- and third-order caused by the existence of this. It's hard to say whether recovery will really be possible even if it stopped even today.

Land where the sodomites pride
Land that spits on god eye
Abortion celebrated far and wide
Let ((Freedom)) ring!
((AMERICA)) (( America))

It's an abortifacient not contraceptive. Abortions spiked hugely as a result

The god called "efficiency" and "statistics" is one Christians don't worship.

Real ancap time

Attached: 17af4908b31b324506f9bba157ebe77a78f320b955d5ee0e93cebb04dbc765bc.jpg (500x321, 79.34K)