Post a saint from you're country

Post a saint from you're country

Attached: pat.jpg (400x525, 55.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oca.org/saints/lives/2016/09/24/102713-martyr-peter-the-aleut
wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Chanel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oca.org/saints/lives/2016/09/24/102713-martyr-peter-the-aleut

Attached: 0924peter-aleut.jpg (600x743, 139.92K)

Attached: San_Miguel_Febres_Cordero.jpg (184x274, 5.77K)

Missionary and 4th bishop of Philadelphia. Founded the first diocesan Catholic school system in U.S.

St. John Neumann learned pretty quickly what it meant to follow God's will with your whole heart and soul. He was certain that he was called to be a priest, but when the time came for ordination, the bishop fell ill and the ordination was cancelled. It was never rescheduled, because there was an over-abundance of priests in Europe. Knowing he was meant to be a priest, John traveled all the way from Bohemia to New York City to be ordained. He was one of only 36 priests, serving 200,000 Catholics: his 'parish' stretched from Lake Ontario throughout Pennsylvania. He became the founder of the first diocesan Catholic School system, going from only two schools to one hundred schools in his diocese.

Attached: neu.jpg (1066x800, 471.94K)

there aren't any

Attached: stock image.png (626x626, 47.28K)

Where do you live?

oceania

Here you go, buddy. Saint Peter Chanel the patron saint of Oceania.

wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Chanel

Attached: Peter_Chanel.jpg (207x327, 9.13K)

Patron Saint of Australia, Brisbane & the Knights of the Southern Cross

Attached: Mary_MacKillop.jpg (486x600, 41.43K)

Ayyy, Ameranon in Ireland here.

New Zealand doesn't have any saints yet.

There's one in the running though.

they let you post from prison?

A cool, random one:

Attached: sfantul_cuvios_daniil_sihastrul_5.jpg (786x1200, 118.78K)

Put the papacy back on track in the 11th century.
Orthos hate him

Attached: Leo_IX.jpg (1135x1307, 276.53K)

Attached: kalinowski2.jpg (600x878, 547.47K)

Here's a cool saint from Finland

Attached: henrik1.jpg (327x1053, 35.73K)

St. Kateri Tekawitha

Attached: st.-kateri-tekakwitha.jpg (148x268, 33.31K)

The aleuts applauded and all applied at the KGB that day and accepted Kyrill as their patriarch. An eagle named “Russian Patriarchate” flew into the room and perched atop the Vatican flag and tore it to shreds. The filioque was cursed several times, and God himself showed up and blessed all the aleuts.

The Jesuit lost his post and was excommunicated the next day. He choked to death on an unleavened host and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Kyrie eleison.

based

No official saints or even beautifieds from my country of Georgia, U.S.; but here are a few candidates.

Also

Attached: Flannery.jpg (1024x466 19.96 KB, 141.71K)

I have no idea why it was on sage so here is a bump to make up for it.

St. Anderson

Attached: 46AE3553-42C0-4610-9FDD-C1866B655AC7.jpeg (557x513, 109.6K)

#protlogic

I’m a prot and I don’t like him either

Was he Orthodox? Why would he want victory over the Turks?

wut?

I am genuinely shocked at how long that took.

Attached: jpII_a_saint_apparently.jpg (1503x2300, 1.28M)

Corrupt mods here literally ban you for talking shit about John Paul II lmao.

gawrsh

FYI I asked Dr. Taylor Marshall if he believed Paul VI and JPII were saints and he said he is not sure/undecided. He just met with Pope Francis and is a very visible figure in the Catholic scene for what it's worth. We're in quite unprecedented times.

All believers are saints, but not necessarily Catholic saints.

What if they stop believing? Do they stop being saints?

Satan believes in God. Does that make him a saint?

Well, duh.

I'm not so sure. Satan has been in the physical presence of God. "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

This difference is between believing IN Jesus (believing that he exists) and believing ON Jesus (putting all your faith in him to save you and bring you to Heaven).

Saint Terry

Attached: serveimage (32).jpeg (1971x1971, 452.07K)

So you're telling me there are unelected saints. Interesting.

Not sure why you quoted me.

No. Believers are believers in life. Once you're dead, all bets are off.

So you can be a saint if you don't believe in your lifetime on Earth. This gets more interesting by the minute.

Impossible

Calvinist robots are to vacate the premises when humans are talking.

Sigh … why is this so difficult?

All believers are Saints.
You can only believe in life.
Once you are dead, it's too late.
Therefore, if you were a believer in life, you are a Saint. If you were not a believer in life, you are not a Saint.

Do you understand?

beep boop yes sir i shall return to my duties beep boop sovereign sovereign boop

It's not really a country, but I identify more with my state than I do the whole U.S., especially since "the whole U.S." includes places like California and New York.

Oh holy king who's severed head the martyrs crown doth ray. With gems for every blood drop shed Saint Charles for England pray!

Also today is Oak apple day in the Anglican calendar, we celebrate the restoration of the Merrie Monarch to his rightful throne.

Attached: charles-king-and-martyr.jpeg (500x665, 59.88K)

So if you are a believer you're not a saint during your life. I see 🤔

Follow up with St Edmund Martyr of East Anglia

Attached: Saint-Edmund-King-and-Martyr-1-icon-1.jpg (416x612 166.44 KB, 56.51K)

RIP in peace big guy.

He was a Catholic, but he only included the KJV in TempleOS. He died a heretic. If God or Angels actually communicated with him, he would have at least used the Douay Rheims.

We got a newfag

The US is not a country, it is a union of countries

Attached: nopdglvp64711.png (1256x543, 367.35K)

Saint Amazing Kreskin. Do we depend on a superior, yet human moral authority to dictate to us who a saint is, or can we decide for ourselves?

Attached: Kreskin today.jpg (623x685, 51.19K)

Considering that idiotic nu-terms like "newfriend", "funposting", "Winnie the Pooh" appeared only recently, there's nothing ironic in it.

Yes, hence why Jesus gave the keys to St. Peter and the power to bind and loose to his apostles.
If you are a heretic, sure.

Actually, it is. You outed yourself as a normie.

Saint Dominic de Guzman.
Preached to the cathars, founded the dominic order and is one of the main people responsible for popularizing the rosary.

Attached: Santo_Domingo_en_oración.jpg (1525x2000, 2.74M)

Only the devil and his minions would think people that suffer from SSA are unforgivable and uncureable.

Only the devil and his minions would want the church to welcome in pedophiles so they can rape christian children and strain their faith in God.

Obviously we should keep a close eye on pedophiles, but are you really suggesting that shun them away from Christ? It's not like they just woke up one day and said "hey I feel like becoming a pedophile!"

that we*

Except literally no christian wants that, and yet you advocate sinners commit suicide. Thats far more diabolic than a pedophile. Pedophiles can still repent and be forgiven, those that commit suicide can't.

Attached: images.jpeg (195x258, 10.74K)

Saint Dominic of Silos
was named after him

Attached: i676785.jpg (1026x1864, 2.66M)

Go figure

There are.none from muirica. Trump maybe.

There is plenty of orthodox and catholic saints in America unless you're protestant.

Saint frances xavier cabrini from chicago who was canonized by pope pius xii in around i think 1954. She has a shrine in chicago on the first floor of an condo building. Novus ordo for ya.

Orthodox church does not produce saints

Speaking as a Catholic
St Gregory of Narek would like to have a word with you.

Also, St. John Paul II referred to Seraphim of Sarov as a Saint, though he was never officially canonized.

Yes there are. Here's one:

Tell me more about Saint Images.

For what? Since Maronites are fully in communion with Rome but still has influences of the East, our artwork reflects it.

Mar Nimatullah is my favorite

Technically not a Saint, hopefully this changes soon

Attached: 73659.p.jpg (200x285, 8.17K)

Benedict Joseph Labre was canonized by Pope Leo XIII in 1881. His Liturgical Feast Day is April 16.

Attached: saint-benedict-joseph-labre-ic-7096df.jpg (458x458, 29.51K)