Has the subject about gays been misinterpreted in the bible?

Can we try and explore the multiple books and translations and interpretations and ideas of bibles. the only reason why I wanted to is because of these tweets, is any of this true at all or not? I don't study the bible at all and don't know whats okay or not, I just want non bias information and a discussion

here is the link they also provide source for their information, it's also not to direct hate so don't directly speak to them,

twitter.com/n_robe/status/1138531152740921344

Attached: dwdw.PNG (611x978, 150.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fisheaters.com/homosexualrights.html
perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.04.0058:entry=a)rsenokoi/ths
twitter.com/isaacwmiller/status/1139501294463455233
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a ridiculous cope. Ask him if there's any instance in which homosexual activity (or any form of sterile sex) is condoned in the Bible.

People can't control their passions to save their life so they cope and make ridiculous assertions like this
Also
wew i guess those sodomite laws that existed in christendom sprang out of nowhere

Attached: blight9.jpg (391x294, 17.16K)

The absolute state.

Also, why does this have so many likes and retweets? Why are so many people retarded?

Attached: 835b5a27b172a71787e2f4215b688e00d190d9e4786f39fcc9f85ef14d09d7b4.jpeg (640x960, 93.38K)

Stop watching anime, OP.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (540x699, 480.71K)

Attached: upset.png (201x251, 11.62K)

:^/ bruh

Attached: clown-chan2.png (400x600, 164.49K)

this debate between a gay Christian and normal Christian was a good one to watch to see how weak the gay's arguments are.

It's so much stuff to unfold, mainly these quotes from this image, I don't want it to distract everyone from the twitter thread, but I do want to know the true meaning of these quotes.

Is this the reason why god said dont judge, because if the person has a kind of enough soul they might even enter gods kingdom even if they are gay? so we shouldn't call anyone out and let god do it himself??

Attached: D8-k7i9W4AAeMd2.jpg (720x504, 65.58K)

Read the quote yourself. The examples are obvious reachings that don't make any sense.

Pic Related

We aren't supposed to hate or deride people for their sins, but they are still sinful. So being gay is still a sin, and so the church doesn't encourage it or allow for gay marriage and the like, but they aren't burning gays like the olden days.

Also, those quotes are bull.

Attached: sgkzKZS.jpg (698x389, 28.71K)

Those verses don't say anything of the sort.
Only works if you assume the guy was screwing his servant
This one actually says that, but love doesn't just mean sex, Jonathan was a good friend to David, I took it to mean that he would rather spend time with his friend than sleep with a lady. Hell, even what they put on the image would be taken that way if it wasn't next to a gay flag.
Jesus said some are born without working dinguses.
He was a guy whose balls were cut off to keep him from screwing the queen, if he was gay they wouldn't need to do that.

Attached: 1448999125817.jpg (338x305, 34.32K)

Just so you know, OP, the guy who started that meme was John J. McNeill, a homo who infiltrated the priesthood and got punished by the Vatican for his heresy. Read this fisheaters.com/homosexualrights.html

what disgusting imaginations these people have

No, and they're going to hell for citing a blog as the basis of their beliefs instead of the bible.

Romans 1:27-32 and 1 Corinthians 6:9

I should add that even if the church did welcome a gay man, the church was and is far from perfect, and accepting that someone who has committed a sin into the church is a whole lot different from saying that the sin wasn't sinful.

Attached: b6d5cf5eff2db02e7a97ecb8377f5b882d45e308d82707c0508e7db08ee27042.png (1855x1571 188.07 KB, 359.22K)

I agree that modern anime is trash, but older stuff is far less pandering and gross.

Attached: Wiki-background.png (360x360 4.46 MB, 26.13K)

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (410x550, 67.79K)

The thing is, condemning anime as a whole is retarded, because is foremost, in my opinion an artstyle, then a media genre. It would be just like saying watching cartoons make people gay

Based

Attached: hiroshi-3.jpg (900x891, 431.51K)

If you're old enough to use imageboards you shouldn't be watching cartoons whatsoever, bud.

Pure retardation. The word homosexual wasn't in the English language itself until the 1890s. As though Wycliffe was supposed to look centuries into the future to learn what 21st century Anglophones would be calling sodomites.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LAD

Also, the first cartoons (ie Looney Tunes, Mickey Mouse, Fleischer animation, etc.) Were intended either for Adults or a general audience rather than explicitly children, so your "point" is crap.

Attached: afdc4f53-bde6-4473-956b-f8b329882f83.jpg (400x600, 35.18K)

Literal 10 years old kids post here. Image boards aren't super secret dark web sites.

Sweetie I've been watching 20 years and I have never come close to even feel any of these things you're saying

This board doesn't have an age requirement, bud.

Are you guys like boomers who figured out how to internet or what?

OP HERE

I don't want this to get off topic with yelling at each other, I enjoyed all of the information and the interpretations I think some people who are gay honestly want to still be Christians, practice religion and still be close to god and not sin. They might look at it in a way of Jesus being kind and accepting everyone regardless of who they love, as long as they love Jesus and trust him.

That being said It is a thing about making a false god, but I think their intentions are trying to still deeply keep god and Jesus close to them because they truly believe it in their heart but it turns out they are gay, It might anger some but I understand how they can have conflict between themselves that doesn't mean they should justify it I get it, but thats for god to judge.

Attached: Captdwdwdure.PNG (652x973, 150.89K)

I mean, they could pull an Oscar Wilde and just wait until their deathbed to fully repent.

To put it a different way.

To me, homosexuality is the same as any other mortal sin, and likewise can be forgiven so long as you turn to god in times of temptation and confess any slip ups. But you must still recognize that it's wrong. We're all drawn to sin in different ways.

Point being they don't need to bastardize scripture to connect with god

sorry for samefaging

They shouldn't, though.
Polite sage for off-topic

This board should be a place where 10 year olds post, and any poster should keep that in mind. Not to say that we should be immature, but we should conduct ourselves as though children read these posts because they probably are.

Golly gosh dangit.

I think the link is not directly between anime and 'gender dysphoria', but with autism and anime, and autism and 'gender dysphoria'. In that anime doesn't really lead people to being trans, but people that are trans are highly likely to also watch anime.

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
–Jude v.7

Attached: BibleKJV.jpg (320x240, 27.2K)

This tigga made the discovery that "homosexual" wasn't a word for a long time and thus concludes that it's not a good translation for the word arsenokoites which literally means men-shaggers.
Besides this they just casually throw out all the Church Father quotes, the fact that same-sex couples were not even thinkable as a concept except solely on sexual basis let alone marriage, and that if homosexuality was allowed they'd have had a MUCH easier time with the pederast champions of the time: the Greeks.
Have these gays ever stopped and thought about WHY the Church would make it itself more difficult to maintain order and get converts by fabricating a new commandment against homosexuality?
In the author his mind it literally went from "Hey you see this? It's actually not verboten but lets just make it verboten because hey why not?"
Fricking heck, I even forgot…the article linked is giving an argument that it was forbidden to shag with young boys, thus condemning pedophilia while pedophilia wasn't even a concept up until the early 20th century or so.
Bloody hell girls were married off before 16 years by Jews themselves, Roman girls could marry at 14 and boys at 16.
Our Mother of God herself got Christ around 13-14, and suddenly arsenokoites is only against younger boys because "it was condemning pedophilia!"
Then where is the condemnation of shagging younger girls you bloody arselicker?

That article is both insulting to God and my intellect, shit I'm mad.

Attached: Heresy gross and foul.png (427x583, 256.54K)

Here's a dictionary entry from 1889. Sounds like it's cope to me.

perseus.tufts.edu/hopper/text?doc=Perseus:text:1999.04.0058:entry=a)rsenokoi/ths

just fags coping

Attached: Screenshot (510).png (578x326, 33.58K)

thread:

twitter.com/isaacwmiller/status/1139501294463455233

This guy is hilarious.

Attached: Capture.PNG (593x94, 11.79K)

An interesting commentary I heard on Vatican2 makes sense now: previously, Canon law had been based on Natural Law - that which was written into the hearts of man. The Bible provided supplementary evidence. After Vatican2, the Law was based entirely off scripture, with Natural Law disregarded. The result is that with the ability to read anything you want into the Bible, pretty much anything can go.

We know homosexuality is bad the same way we know murder is bad - it is part of the Natural Law. Written into the hearts of man by God, Natural Law is respected by every major religion on Earth. Those that did not respect it were bound to fail, as they fought the consciences of their adherents. There's a reason why Buddhism and Islam survived, but Aztec and Norse religions faltered. There's a reason why Hindus no longer perform wife burnings: who wants to have their wife burned to death after they die? It's a gruesome thought. Modern western culture will go the same way - simply put, everyone thinks gay bum sex is gross. The cultural zeitgeist is held up by its promoters artificially. They use all their power in society to do this, employing government, celebrities and big business and still fail even then. Because the Natural Law is written into the hearts of man by God, and people are powerless to resist it.

Check his Twitter, this guy is unironically based and breadpilled.
Them fags can't cope.

this, but also John 3:19 is what we're witnessing today, men loving darkness rather than light and ignoring the good word for their lusts.

This Matthew Vines guy is likely going to suffer so much in Hell. Gonna be great considering the amount of damage he has done to the world.

Just don't watch trash anime. A lot of the shows out there have really good themes that people in the western world could learn a thing or two from.

Pic related

Attached: AndersonDocumentary.png (550x308, 147.83K)

Amen

Attached: 37129842bc0d665812dd4589f6c99c99581e0c226eb15265ac31ba300dd96a83.jpg (431x1600, 101.83K)